4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
To be honest, enjoyed the variety of female characters - mom, daughters, niece, hair stylist - so far and the MC's "gentle scumbag" style has been quite entertaining indeed. Definitely hoping for more.

As an aside, the game's setup makes me think somewhat of another game, this.

Maybe a little early to think of it in such an early stage, but a Gallery section or mod would be nice to have.

Already familiar with RIC0H's work in the forums as compressor & modder, wish you good luck & success with your first VN of your own (afaik).

Last edited:

Swedishbloke

Aug 17, 2021
Love the game so far! Really looking forward for the next update and this is on my "watchlist".
Cheers from Sweden mate.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Little aside, all that commenting of MC and Katie feeling somehow familiar, having the same age - and then the whole thing about her apparently being 18 when she had Emily, very suspicious, sounds very much like setup for reveal of a past connection.

My wild guesses of the moment are:
- MC has a successful but lonely life, while Katie's situation with house and daughtes seems to imply a struggling mother with no relatives to support. Both being past acquaintances from foster care or orphanage, even siblings separated at infancy through adoption, seems possible.
- Katie is one of those "people MC had fun with" back when he was 18, a past fling or one-night stand and maybe Emily's real biological father instead of Katie's abusive husband (whose behaviour might have been fueled by such suspicions and feelings of being cucked, fair or not).
- Both - for maximum appeal to the incest fetish pervs in the forums, of course. :KEK:

Just throwing some weird $#it around, have fun but don't take it too seriously as i have nothing to do with the Dev.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
My wild guesses of the moment are:
- MC has a successful but lonely life, while Katie's situation with house and daughtes seems to imply a struggling mother with no relatives to support. Both being past acquaintances from foster care or orphanage, even siblings separated at infancy through adoption, seems possible.
- Katie is one of those "people MC had fun with" back when he was 18, a past fling or one-night stand and maybe Emily's real biological father instead of Katie's abusive husband (whose behaviour might have been fueled by such suspicions and feelings of being cucked, fair or not).
- Both - for maximum appeal to the incest fetish pervs in the forums, of course. :KEK:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-3-ric0h.99057/post-7119211 ;)

Dec 20, 2020
Hunh. I just figured MC and Katie met each other at a party when young, leading to Emily, and the hair dresser was going to be a random fling that would lead to Emily opening up for a little more fun. I want to ask if the adults are half-sibs, making it simple to say that their father got around, but I'd rather be surprised later. Great, now my mind is working overtime with theories based on the story so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hunh. I just figured MC and Katie met each other at a party when young, leading to Emily, and the hair dresser was going to be a random fling that would lead to Emily opening up for a little more fun. I want to ask if the adults are half-sibs, making it simple to say that their father got around, but I'd rather be surprised later. Great, now my mind is working overtime with theories based on the story so far.
dude spoilers! not everyone knows or wants to know that yet.

Reactions: chainedpanda

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
huh, interesting didn't see that before but it's exactly what I was guessing a few pages ago. and I approve:love:
On the matter of possible hints and connecting the dots....

Also, "first meeting with auntie" should be fairly interesting, as Amber possibly already made messed around with the MC and probably Emily too, when she left to give proper thanks. ;):sneaky:

breeper

May 26, 2019
I find it to be an extreme turn-off when MC kisses a girl after she's just been sucking MC's dick.
If you're also someone like me, then as of 0.3, do the following
In day1.rpy, Remove these lines
mc "Oh, and one more thing."
k "What's that?"
scene d1_71 with fade
"**Kiss**"
scene d1_72 with fade
"([k] blushes)"
mc "Good night beautiful."
k "G..Good night [mcname]."
kt "{i}It's been so long since I've been kissed..{/i}"

In day3.rpy, replace
scene d3_14
mc "Come here."
e "..."
scene d3_15
"**Kiss**"
scene d3_16
e "Mmm.."

with
scene d3_14
mc "Hey, It's okay."

Hope that helps..., well..,someone. I can't possibly be alone in hating this.
And if post-BJ kisses don't bother you, then good for you! I wish it didn't bother me too.
But, it does.

• Angry
Reactions: ChesseKun

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I find it to be an extreme turn-off when MC kisses a girl after she's just been sucking MC's dick.
If you're also someone like me, then as of 0.3, do the following
In day1.rpy, Remove these lines
mc "Oh, and one more thing."
k "What's that?"
scene d1_71 with fade
"**Kiss**"
scene d1_72 with fade
"([k] blushes)"
mc "Good night beautiful."
k "G..Good night [mcname]."
kt "{i}It's been so long since I've been kissed..{/i}"

In day3.rpy, replace
scene d3_14
mc "Come here."
e "..."
scene d3_15
"**Kiss**"
scene d3_16
e "Mmm.."

with
scene d3_14
mc "Hey, It's okay."

Hope that helps..., well..,someone. I can't possibly be alone in hating this.
And if post-BJ kisses don't bother you, then good for you! I wish it didn't bother me too.
But, it does.
LOL what are u like 10 year old boy

Dec 20, 2020
dude spoilers! not everyone knows or wants to know that yet.
How is anything I wrote a spoiler? It's all conjecture based on spoiler info given by the dev. Besides, I hid all that conjecture under the spoiler button. If you hit that button, what you read is your own fault. No one made you, you chose to.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
How is anything I wrote a spoiler? It's all conjecture based on spoiler info given by the dev. Besides, I hid all that conjecture under the spoiler button. If you hit that button, what you read is your own fault. No one made you, you chose to.
All i can say is wait for day 4 :)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
0.4 Progress Update

0.4 Should be done in a few days time.

I currently have 326 images rendered for Day4 and still have more to go.
(I wrote too much for Day4)

To put it into some perspective on how big this update is:
Day1 = 155 images / Day2 = 186 images / Day3 = 169 images / Day4 = 326 images so far

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
0.4 Release Dates:
Mar 26th 2022 - Elite Supporter($20) & Super Supporter($10)
Mar 31st 2022 - Advanced Supporter($5)
Apr 2nd 2022 - Supporter($1)
Apr 5th 2022 - Public

0.4 Changelog:
Day4 Added (371 Images / 1547 Lines of script)
New Preference Options Added
~ Walkthrough (on/off)
~ Custom Save Names (on/off)
~ Quick Menu (on/off)
~ Rename Characters
~ Dialogue Box Customisable Options (Background Opacity/Font Size/Font Outline)
Changed the file format from webp back to jpg for days 1-3, this increases file size but also increases the quality of images.

Gallery Version Bonus Content:
I've added a short scene (50 Images / 196 Lines of script) to the end of Day4 for the Gallery version, the reason for this is because the Gallery itself only contains 12 images and I wanted to give those that purchase the Gallery version some more content to make the purchase worth it.

The content that was added to the end of Day4 contains a scene where you can have some fun with Megan and a few glasses of wine
Additionally the Gallery version has 3 unique renders added to the gallery for Day4.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes