4.00 star(s) 56 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
It will clearly be a revelation of how the MC is Holly's father :eek: as she is the only one left with no relation to the MC yet. :oops:
Also adding to the wholesomeness as he can save her from the orphanage and give her a home and family. :D

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
Please dont make it so to get holly you need to do the sleep rape stuff. I detest that stuff and being forced to do it to go down her path is a huge let down in my eyes.

Reactions: Yngling
Oct 22, 2017
White guy with biological black daughter, if that was the case wouldn't see have a lighter skin tone.
I actually loaded the game to check, and while there are shots where she appears darker than I remembered her to be, I don't think she is that much darker than the MC that it would be impossible depending on her mother's color.

Alternatively, her father was the MC's adoptive brother and she gets an uncle for we already had a dad-revelation. :whistle:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I actually loaded the game to check, and while there are shots where she appears darker than I remembered her to be, I don't think she is that much darker than the MC that it would be impossible depending on her mother's color.

Alternatively, her father was the MC's adoptive brother and she gets an uncle for we already had a dad-revelation. :whistle:

Holly is the MC's Mother.
She's a witch that can make herself look younger.

:ROFLMAO:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Close, but no.
Next version the MC reveals to Katie and Amber: "I did not know you father. No, I am your father!"
And after some serious irritation about the lack of age difference, he explains: "Well, there is a witch I know. Ask Holly..."

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You didn't need to do it with Lauren/Megan, so I'm sure you won't with Holly. *fingers crossed*
Just keep in mind, like most games, choices will have consequences on the content you see (sooner or later), so not taking the optimal path/making the right choices, means you may or may not miss out on other scenes in the game.
You can't have your cake and eat it too :)

Reactions: GingerbreadMan

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I was trying to do a good guy route dodging all the young girl flags and sticking with the mother character

But once scene i couldn't dodge as a visit to the younger daughter at night scene did some rubbing on her naughty bits before i got the option to leave her be

Any way to avoid this scene ?

Oct 22, 2017
Just keep in mind, like most games, choices will have consequences on the content you see (sooner or later), so not taking the optimal path/making the right choices, means you may or may not miss out on other scenes in the game.
You can't have your cake and eat it too :)
I'm aware. Just hoping it won't be that different or maybe just 'slower' due to missing 1-2 scenes (and missing scenes I don't like that much is no loss for me ;)). But it didn't seem to hold Lauren back for now. If it actually changes things more drastically, later on, I'll have to reconsider and maybe speed through the sleep scenes.

It's actually interesting though. Some time back (Dreams of Desire for example) I had no problems with molesting the girls/women in their sleep. It might be a combination of two things here.

For one, due to the large availability of games maybe, my tastes have changed (Or maybe I just don't have to put up with stuff I'm not that into anymore due to a felt wider variety of games available?). Why peep and creep on LIs if you can get them without somewhere else (nothing against the occasional peep, but some games drastically overdo it for me)?

Also, the younger the LIs, the more important for me it is that they are interested in it all from within themselves and not 'pressured' into it. I'm not into 'corruption' games, but even less so with lolis.
And yes, I know this game has the corruption tag, but the LIs also want the MC themselves, and the approach is, until now, more of a wholesome one, instead of the MC corrupting them (he does, but in a more 'unobtrusive' way if that makes sense?), making them into sluts or something like that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It's actually interesting though. Some time back (Dreams of Desire for example) I had no problems with molesting the girls/women in their sleep. It might be a combination of two things here.
I think that may have to do with:
1) The fantasy setting. In DoD and similar games, it's easier to do stuff you are morally not ok with.
2) The "perverted son" archetype vs. the "experienced father" archetype. IRL, nobody is going to blame young boys for trying to peep into the girls locker room / shower. It's normal for them to be curious. A teacher peeping into the girls shower on the other hand will likely be fired.

Also, the younger the LIs, the more important for me it is that they are interested in it all from within themselves and not 'pressured' into it. I'm not into 'corruption' games, but even less so with lolis.
And yes, I know this game has the corruption tag, but the LIs also want the MC themselves, and the approach is, until now, more of a wholesome one, instead of the MC corrupting them (he does, but in a more 'unobtrusive' way if that makes sense?), making them into sluts or something like that.
Obviously all girls are 18+ but I do agree with this. (y)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That's fair, i mean i've found over time there's some games i play now that i generally would ignore, and i too have my "line you do not cross", you either like certain things or you don't, but i mean some games will have things people like/don't like, which in some case are avoidable and some are not, but i do know with this game, certain choices will make you miss out on other scenes in the game (has been like that since early on), but as for whether choices will have a big impact on missing a lot of scenes, only time will tell i guess.
I look at them as what they are, a game, somewhere to explore things you wouldn't dare do/think of doing IRL, but sometimes overriding your moral compass and letting it flow (so to speak) is not easy for some.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I was trying to do a good guy route dodging all the young girl flags and sticking with the mother character

But once scene i couldn't dodge as a visit to the younger daughter at night scene did some rubbing on her naughty bits before i got the option to leave her be

Any way to avoid this scene ?
There was a bug in the original 0.5 (and I presume 0.4 too) that when you selected "don't go further" on the Lauren night scene on Day4, the game ingnored your choice and took you further instead. this was corrected in the 0.5 bugfix.

0.5 bugfix was the only update the F95 saw, as the original 0.5 was in early access when the bug was noticed and corrected.
Are you still getting that bug on the 0.5 bugfix?

-edit-
Yes.. Yes you are still getting that bug..

I just checked the script and noticed I didn't put a 'jump' at the end of the 'else' statement.
Will be fixed in 0.6

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Who plays a game clearly about mostly fucking young girls and then ignores them, it's like buying Neapolitan ice cream and only eating vanilla.
Yep, 'plays a game with sleep sex tag, then complains it has sleep sex in it', ugh, lol.
The dev should not have to change anything in the game that is clearly marked in the tags as being in the game.

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Here is a compressed version of Corrupted Love [v0.5] [RIC0H]
PC ( 150 MB ) & Mac ( 138 MB ) - - workupload
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.
is it just me? the compressed version couldn't run on my windows 7 PC. there's no indication of error, nothing pops up whatsoever. in fact when I check the Task Manager the CorruptedLove.exe file wasn't even on the process list. it is simply as if I never click it. I've tried re-downloading the file but nothing changes. I'd also left my PC for 10 minutes after clicking the file thinking the process may take longer time but it still didn't run.
other games work fine.

Reactions: Mister Hentai
Oct 22, 2017
Who plays a game clearly about mostly fucking young girls and then ignores them, it's like buying Neapolitan ice cream and only eating vanilla.
Yep, 'plays a game with sleep sex tag, then complains it has sleep sex in it', ugh, lol.
The dev should not have to change anything in the game that is clearly marked in the tags as being in the game.
While I'm with you both in general
-> don't complain about a game's main theme
-> devs should create the game they want and not alter it because of whining
I feel this specific point is different.

anime_junkie didn't ignore the lolis, he tried to avoid the sleep sex, so just a specific kink offered for those lolis.

Also, quite a few tags in the games on here point towards optional content. And in this case, the content was optional already, it just wasn't working as intended by the dev - which was pointed out.
Personally, I'm quite happy to have optional content. Everything else would mean I either had to play content I didn't want to see or could just play games with tags that exactly fit my liking.

Like it is, the game is great for people that like lolis and sleep sex with them like you, and people that like lolis but no sleep sex with them like anime_junkie and myself. No one gets hurt and the dev gets more people to like their game. Sounds like a win for everyone. :D

And while other ice cream flavors are great too, I actually like vanilla (the good one) - you can combine it with everything and it works - can't be said about every flavor. :)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
is it just me? the compressed version couldn't run on my windows 7 PC. there's no indication of error, nothing pops up whatsoever. in fact when I check the Task Manager the CorruptedLove.exe file wasn't even on the process list. it is simply as if I never click it. I've tried re-downloading the file but nothing changes. I'd also left my PC for 10 minutes after clicking the file thinking the process may take longer time but it still didn't run.
other games work fine.
It is just you.

I have downloaded it and it runs perfectly fine.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
While I'm with you both in general
-> don't complain about a game's main theme
-> devs should create the game they want and not alter it because of whining
I feel this specific point is different.

anime_junkie didn't ignore the lolis, he tried to avoid the sleep sex, so just a specific kink offered for those lolis.
SNIP

SNIP.
Um, he clearly says he was avoiding the young girls, the main story currently revolves around fucking a mature woman, and three, soon to be 4 or maybe more young girls, bringing me to my point, who the fuck plays a game and ignores the main focus of the story.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes