4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
is it just me? the compressed version couldn't run on my windows 7 PC. there's no indication of error, nothing pops up whatsoever. in fact when I check the Task Manager the CorruptedLove.exe file wasn't even on the process list. it is simply as if I never click it. I've tried re-downloading the file but nothing changes. I'd also left my PC for 10 minutes after clicking the file thinking the process may take longer time but it still didn't run.
other games work fine.
Make sure the exe and the 2 in the lib folders, are set in properties, to be executable. Compression often unchecks these.

Oct 22, 2017
Um, he clearly says he was avoiding the young girls, the main story currently revolves around fucking a mature woman, and three, soon to be 4 or maybe more young girls, bringing me to my point, who the fuck plays a game and ignores the main focus of the story.
I stand corrected. :censored: Somehow managed to read over the second half of that sentence. :oops:

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I stand corrected. :censored: Somehow managed to read over the second half of that sentence. :oops:
It's fine dude, it's why I said what I said.
I mean it's just me, I did some work stuff a while ago, and we got onto 80s stuff, and one chick was too young to get the stuff, she was 28 at the time, like A cup, maybe B, and like 4'10, so never understood why smol petite means loli, especially when it falt out says they are 18, sure you can change it, I assume to make them maybe even as young as 10, but doesn't make it loli to me.

Oct 22, 2017
Just being small/petite is definitely not the same as loli.
I mean, one of my teachers way back was 4'8 - wouldn't have called a woman almost in her 60s a loli ...
(One time she brought her son to class, and he was ~6'0+ :oops:)

On the other side, there definitely are games around that tell you everyone is 18, but unless some girls have some mental handicap, there would be no way someone 18+ would act like that.
Up to a certain point, I have no problem with that, but depending on the game there might be certain girls I'll therefore try to avoid. They can be labeled 18+ as much as the dev/Patreon/F95 want - it just feels weird/wrong for me then.
But playing a loli game and avoiding them all ... is strange.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I disagree unless the girl is specifically said to be under 18 I believe her to be that, I do agree, ignoring the young girls when this game is mostly about is strange.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
When given the option to age a girl in a game I have a limit I won't personally go below but I normally like to stick 18 or above in there first then read their character alittle way into the game to see how old they seem to act then restart with the new age range.
But thats probably just me.

Just sayin.

Oct 22, 2017
When given the option to age a girl in a game I have a limit I won't personally go below but I normally like to stick 18 or above in there first then read their character alittle way into the game to see how old they seem to act then restart with the new age range.
But thats probably just me.

Just sayin.
That is actually what I do too.
At first, they are either 18 or what I may have read somewhere about their 'real' age.
Sometimes already altered due to their visuals tough.
Depending on how they are depicted later I will start over with a more fitting age. Sometimes multiple times.
If it gets too low, the girl won't be a LI for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LWtbo

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yep, 'plays a game with sleep sex tag, then complains it has sleep sex in it', ugh, lol.
The dev should not have to change anything in the game that is clearly marked in the tags as being in the game.
If that would be true then the game should have a "kinetic novel" tag, which it doesn't.
If a certain tag is present in the game, it does not mean that this content must be unavoidable.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
RIC0H, I think I have a solution for the 'loli' problem. Since Rule 7 in Forum Rules forbids sex with 'prepubescent' characters, just have a scene with the younger girls together and have them discuss their periods. One is having hers; another had hers 2 weeks ago; etc. EUREKA! They are by definition NOT prepubescent. Throw in some wisps of pubic hair and you have successfully overcome the rule.

Puberty: The period during which adolescents reach sexual maturity and become capable of reproduction.

EDIT: Of course, having them get pregnant would be a clincher. That must be how 23 Sisters gets away with it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H, I think I have a solution for the 'loli' problem. Since Rule 7 in Forum Rules forbids sex with 'prepubescent' characters, just have a scene with the younger girls together and have them discuss their periods. One is having hers; another had hers 2 weeks ago; etc. EUREKA! They are by definition NOT prepubescent. Throw in some wisps of pubic hair and you have successfully overcome the rule.

Puberty: The period during which adolescents reach sexual maturity and become capable of reproduction.
Like this? :unsure:

peri.jpg

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I am a little confused because when Emily meets Amber
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but nothing like that happened for me, and I dont see an option where that could happen. I would love to see that scene. What am I missing?
At the end of the haircut scene, Emily goes back inside to say goodbye to Amber. It was an assumption that that's what had happened, and the latest update confirms it with that line.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
At the end of the haircut scene, Emily goes back inside to say goodbye to Amber. It was an assumption that that's what had happened, and the latest update confirms it with that line.
Gotcha. Makes sense, thanks!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Or you know fuck it and not worry about this site, Proud Father got banned, last I knew it was making 10k a month.
That's fine if you want to subscribe and pay for new releases. However, my funds are limited and there are only so many developers that I can support financially. So, I depend on this pirate site for many games, including this one.

Getting banned on F95 would prevent my accessing this game. I would like that to be avoided, if possible.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
That's fine if you want to subscribe and pay for new releases. However, my funds are limited and there are only so many developers that I can support financially. So, I depend on this pirate site for many games, including this one.

Getting banned on F95 would prevent my accessing this game. I would like that to be avoided, if possible.
Well, the dev has mentioned something about other sites allowing his game no? Why not look into that?

Not even to mention, he has several links in his post, most of which you can go and download the game for free without much hassle.. Itch.Io, Discord, even has his own website linked! Worse case scenario, you won't get the game 3 days early...

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes