3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Doritos756

Dec 27, 2020
I can confirm this to be incorrect and you may get banned if you make a post on this thread with a link to said content (as you'll be posting content that breaks F95's rule 7).

I talked with the staff via a ticket and we came to the conclusion that the censored version is now required due to the Dark Path content (more specifically the April lewd content).
I reported it yesterday asking if the uncensored would be added, and they said "when you share it". So that is simply not true.

Edit: Also you say you talked to the mods in a ticket, which means you opened a ticket. As in, you asked them to make it so people couldn't upload it cause that's in your best interests. They didn't rule against it because of any rules.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I reported it yesterday asking if the uncensored would be added, and they said "when you share it".
Goodluck with that.

Edit: Also you say you talked to the mods in a ticket, which means you opened a ticket. As in, you asked them to make it so people couldn't upload it cause that's in your best interests.
I used to have a censored message at the bottom of the OP (saying a censored version is now required) and it was removed, so I made a ticket asking if it could be put back (since I didn't want the thread being banned due to someone posting the uncensored version to the OP).

After a discussion it was noted that the censored message is no longer needed as all staff are now aware that a censored version will be required going forward.

They didn't rule against it because of any rules.
The rule that prevents the uncensored version being posted here is Rule7.

Last edited:

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
I can confirm this to be incorrect and you may get banned if you make a post on this thread with a link to said content (as you'll be posting content that breaks F95's rule 7).

I talked with the staff via a ticket and we came to the conclusion that the censored version is now required due to the Dark Path content (more specifically the April lewd content).
At what point in the game does this april content occur? The last version I have ended with Lauren sleep riding the MC lmao

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
At what point in the game does this april content occur? The last version I have ended with Lauren sleep riding the MC lmao
Day7, just after the fairground rides (if on her path and the dark path is enabled).

Reactions: Zthirty1420

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
can't help but feel like that is a bad business model, especially for attracting potential customers, but what do i know hey XD

Why would you want the ability being skipped for anything to be removed? If someone wants that part out they should be able to skip it, unless it's a kink that the game is based on.
i believe they were taking the crap out of the guy saying they would want it removed or skippable, basically they are saying if u dont like the non skippable content then dont play the game to that guy, or at least that's what i got from their comment.

If you could get 4 million subway sandwiches into your fridge... that's a pretty big fridge!

I do hope this game continues though. It's been fun so far.
yea i would hate for it to get abandoned like allot of similar games have been, ive been kind of starving for good quality Visual novels with this kind of theme because of it since there just aren't that many good ones out there that are still being worked on unfortunately.
that an i dont know the 1st thing about coding games myself so even though i have the ideas and art skills i can't make them myself.

Back when I first commented "Looks like we're buying an orphanage" I wasn't meaning it in order to add every single girl in the orphanage to the harem, I was simply replying to RIC0H saying that the MC's house(which is big, but not as big as his cock) didn't have unlimited rooms... so, buying an orphanage, or a prep school, or military academy and evicting the students/children, would give on a very large home in which to build a harem....
personally i like the idea of bringing the orphanage girls into the harem, i mean he is a nice guy so why would he not let them stay there? plus as is the case of it being a harem game why wouldn't he want to add all the girls he can get that are sexy to his harem?

MC literally drunk rapes his niece(daughters cousin), so i highly doubt that

But frankly would be lretty hot having one of them a maso sub, the MC could just pour his dark desires into hehe

Tieing her her up and paddling her ass purole, before hate fucking her tight little ass while choking her out till she squirts all over the bed as the MC stuffs hers guts with cum
i mean yea he drunk rapes her, when he isn't drunk he is kind and would never do something they didn't want to do

this hits close to home to anyone using this website at least once a week.
depends on how long u have been here/been a degenerate, doesn't phase me in the slightest, actually i don't think it ever did XD

How about people stop being lazy? I mean seriously!!
How is it anyone here's job to do the work for someone and give them an answer when they are too lazy to read three posts back. If it hasn't been asked or addressed in the last 3 pages, and you ran a search in the thread before asking and still didn't find your answer, then by all means ask, and someone will probably be like "That's a good question" and then answer it. If it's even an answerable question.

The whole reason we are all chatting here because we have some desire for social action. Many of us watch our favorite threads daily to laugh and joke with one another and to help out people with legitimate questions.

But if your are just posting because you want to bitch about the same thing over and over, or you are too lazy to research a question that has been asked and answered at least 5 times since the last update, and you cant even read the few comments before yours or run a search. Then yeah, you deserve to catch some crap about being a lazy ass.

If you are on this site, you're over 18. That makes you a grown ass adult! Act like one and try to solve things for yourself before you ask for help like a toddler.

And for fuck's sake, why the hell would anyone on a pirate site ask a collection of random people when the next update will be out? How the hell will they know? The only way would be if they either pay their own money to subscribe to the Dev, or if the dev himself got on here and posted when the next release will be. If it's the first, then why should some one freely give you info they had to buy, and if second, you can search the thread and find that on your own. It's a pointless question to ask here!

If you really want to know, subscribe to the Dev's Patreon!

Any other questions I can answer for you?
i mean why read through hundreds of posts when someone else who knows can tell u what u are looking for? work smarter not harder mate

It was found to be in violation of Rule 7 and banned from the site. Please do not discuss it, since that's inviting the wrath of the moderators. Talking about banned games tends to get threads pruned, and potentially locked or deleted.
i mean telling people the name isn't against the rules, then they can go look elsewhere for that game that isn't allowed on the site, they only care about not allowing links to a banned game as far as i know, so yea, i'd like to know the name of the game that u stated was banned by rule 7 on this site, then i can go look for it elsewhere if i so choose to do so.

Reactions: bull1911

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
can't help but feel like that is a bad business model, especially for attracting potential customers, but what do i know hey XD
I feel like half of the posts in this thread are discussing RIC0H 's business model. :HideThePain:

Give the man a break and let him do what he wants. Nobody forces you to contribute anything.

P.S: You know you can reply to multiple people in one post, right?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
As good I know 0.7.1c is rather simelar to 0.7se and ends at the same scene.
Otherwise the age cannot be edited; Sex is possible with ALL characters; while playing, an old save is set to AT LEAST 18 YEARS per char. However, scenes are missing: mainly Megan's Rape and Lauren's Painful Sex.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
As good I know 0.7.1c is rather simelar to 0.7se and ends at the same scene.
Otherwise the age cannot be edited; Sex is possible with ALL characters; while playing, an old save is set to AT LEAST 18 YEARS per char. However, scenes are missing: mainly Megan's Rape and Lauren's Painful Sex.
Indeed, the "censored" version is basically the old SE version.
(Might rename it to Public Version as 'censored' isn't really the right name for it)

However, scenes are missing: mainly Megan's Rape and Lauren's Painful Sex.
Some scenes were moved to the Dark Path (which is not in the "censored" version, these scenes are those that do not fit the MC's character (as he's a nice guy and then all of a sudden goes full creep mode)).

Reactions: sirpedro7
Aug 31, 2020
what does "censored version" mean? is it 0.7 that is censored or is it a censored patch? or vice versa, a patch removes censorship? thank you for explaining to me ^^'

Aug 31, 2020
no, I understand what the censored version is, but I want to know if it's the current game or a patch to add? or how to get this uncensored version. there is nothing specified about it, it does not say if this version is to censor it or not to censor it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
no, I understand what the censored version is, but I want to know if it's the current game or a patch to add? or how to get this uncensored version. there is nothing specified about it, it does not say if this version is to censor it or not to censor it.
There are two game versions, no patch. The "censored" one is allowed here on F95zone, the other one not. So if you wont the "uncensored" game you must search elsewhere (the name of that site is not allowed here on F95zone also).

Reactions: Vincent Valentine

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
There are two game versions, no patch. The "censored" one is allowed here on F95zone, the other one not. So if you wont the "uncensored" game you must search elsewhere (the name of that site is not allowed here on F95zone also).
Ofc the name of the site is allowed to be said here, it's called Subscribestar.
Here's the link ;)

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I finally played 0.7.1be there is no much difference it's basically old 0.7ge.

EDIT: Just a suggestion
there should be some kind of indication that you need to turn on the dark path in options, i almost made it to the end and then realised it.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I finally played 0.7.1be there is no much difference it's basically old 0.7ge.
Indeed, it was just a feature update to add the darkpath and fav feature (and a new Megan scene on Day4).

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear about censorship of your magnificent game !
Unfortunately censorship is a global problem.
In a few years i doubt we will have access to sites like F95.
I can't afford to subscribe atm so i shall have to let this one go.
Visiting a site like this and others you expect not to have your hand held by the govt !

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
It´s got nothing to do with beeing "allowed" on F95 or not "allowed". There´s way more explicit content here on F95.
Editing NPC´s ages and relationships is widespread on F95. Everyone could do that. Majority decides, not to.
People provide patches.
All within the TOS.
Say it, as it is: Censored version is public, uncensored is available behind a paywall.
Simple as that and there´s nothing wrong with it.
What pisses me off everytime is that beating about the bush instead of telling how it is.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes