3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I think people are overreacting a little bit. Unless you also live in australia or if you're in a country that has similar dogshit laws, there is really no reason to remove that content. Also since you are already doing different versions of the game anyway, if you don't feel confident about having it on SS. Just make a patch with all the taboo content and post it outside of SS. With that content removed I feel like a lot of people will just lose interest. But at the end of the day it's your game and you have to do what makes you feel safer.
Several devs are freaking out. And some are even deleting all their stuff. Which is kind of weird since if the feds would go after them they probably already have evidence since they felt they had enough to go after one already. It’s not like the feds just stumbled across a random devs house. They would have been investing this, probably for months. So deleting all their stuff now won’t get rid of it as a record and only makes them look guilty. Better to either get out of Dodge or hire a good lawyer instead of spending time deleting stuff. And many of them have more than enough monthly income to move to other places if they live in Australia. They could even move to another commonwealth country, like Canada or the UK, makes it easier to relocate. But as long as they are somewhere with internet they can do their work. And if they don’t live in Australia then they don’t need to worry unless their home country has similar laws in which case either moving or upping internet security are the two best practices. But none of this constitutes legal advice as I am not an attorney, nor is it meant to belittle the situation. I understand the freak out, just that snap reaction usually aren’t the most productive or beneficial things to do.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I wonder if they will start monitering our dreams and thoughts too eventually. Arresting people for making 3D graphics while rich people with whole islands dedicated to rape and prostitution of minors don't even get their names released. It's like that meme , only it's not a joke anymore.
PS- Death sentence to real rapists and pedos

Reactions: aladefenix

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
I wonder if they will start monitering our dreams and thoughts too eventually. Arresting people for making 3D graphics while rich people with whole islands dedicated to rape and prostitution of minors don't even get their names released. It's like that meme , only it's not a joke anymore.
PS- Death sentence to real rapists and pedos
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. "

• Sad
Reactions: Aryanblood17

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
With that content removed I feel like a lot of people will just lose interest. But at the end of the day it's your game and you have to do what makes you feel safer.
Indeed, the "c" version had already turned me off, but with the loss of Lauren and Holly in the "sv" version, I've definitely lost interest in this game. Maybe I'll come back in 1 year to see if things have improved. Whatever the case, I respect the author's decisions. It's his game, so it's up to him to do what he wants with it.

Good luck and all the best. Bye.

Reactions: Rasturac

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedLove-0.7SV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunate, rip to a promising title.
After things like this on top of the scamdemic measures I pity anyone that can't afford to leave that country.

Such a wild world we live in where delusion, mental illness, and self harm/mutilation is promoted yet 3d pixels that don't involve a human in any capacity are demonized.

Seizing furniture and stuff because "it might have been involved in the creation" LMAO.
“While the material on the platform does not involve live children, it has been created to mimic that and this is clearly of great concern to us." Yeah those pixels are going to do real harm.

Shame aussie's surrendered all of their guns

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Updated with a bugfix version.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
welp, then it's official now
for what it's worth - it was really good game and i thoroughly enjoyed playing it, great characters, writing and story, it was something special
R.I.P
I sense a lot of games are going to be making some tweaks due to what happened to Westy.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The Bonus Version is now on .
It's $10 and will grant you access to all future updates (10 days after it's released to subs)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
RIC0H it means, its dead? the previous story... or u will make it in the other forum, and will get 2 story now?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H it means, its dead? the previous story... or u will make it in the other forum, and will get 2 story now?
Well it's not dead, just going in a different direction, will be more focused on Emily and Jasmin now ;)

Originally I thought that the Lauren (and her friends) content was just frowned upon on certain sites and didn't realise that it could actually be a crime. I removed that content on the same day that I found that out.

Whlie I was doing the bugfix version (0.7.2) and playing through it, I came to realise that the game feels more wholesome now (and less creepy).

I get that the change in direction is going to put some people off playing the game and supporting my work, but at the end of the day, I can't continue working on the game if I'm in jail.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Well it's not dead, just going in a different direction, will be more focused on Emily and Jasmin now ;)

Originally I thought that the Lauren (and her friends) content was just frowned upon on certain sites and didn't realise that it could actually be a crime. I removed that content on the same day that I found that out.

Whlie I was doing the bugfix version (0.7.2) and playing through it, I came to realise that the game feels more wholesome now (and less creepy).

I get that the change in direction is going to put some people off playing the game and supporting my work, but at the end of the day, I can't continue working on the game if I'm in jail.
same here, i only found recently this is a crime in some country, (my country isn't but i know the thing for devs, and i don't wish ppl be in jail bcs of it e.e) and, to be honest, a wholesome game seems fun and i would love to see a happy family with your characters, good luck in the new thing <3 cant wait to see it

Reactions: RIC0H

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it still a crime, just in a few countries less, and will always remain a crime somewhere
the only thing what matter - if it legal where you live, nothing else, and i assume it always was in your case, isn't it?
eh, ship has already sailed anyway

And one of those countries would be mine, thus the content has been removed.
fair enough

Last edited:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
it still a crime, just in a few countries less, and will always remain a crime somewhere
the only thing what matter - if it legal where you live, nothing else, and i assume it always was in your case, isn't it?
eh, ship has already sailed anyway
if isn't a crime in his country he always can use the previous build, but, anything Rico do, is good, even when was fastfoward was a good writing, not something dumb and ilogic, so, i trust him on it e.e

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
And one of those countries would be mine, thus the content has been removed.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes