3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I dont understand how its a crime if they are at the age of 18 in the game? or is it because they look like they are under 18? if thats the case i can understand why not just make them look a bit older?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love & Corruption [v0.7.2sv] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For most places I think as long as you state that the characters are over 18 you will probably be ok. There are plenty of adult people IRL that look way younger than they actually are. But it's Australia and they have dumb laws. It's a country that lost a war against a bunch of birds that can't fly so we can't expect much from them.
Oh... The Great Emu War... how did I forget that... :KEK:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedLove-0.7.2SV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's been a while since I played but the girl I liked the most
Had short purple hair
Is she still a love interest?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I wish you could just change the appearance of the other girls instead of cutting all content with them. I know it's a lot of work but it just sucks that they won't really be part of the game like the other girls.
Atm my focus is on getting 0.8 done. Once that has been released, I can look into making some tweaks to age up the girls and alter some dialogue.

That's going to take a lot of work as you said, as I'll likely need to rerender most of the images of the game to age characters up.

Or maybe I could keep them asis atm, and then age them up in a sequel of the game "Love & Corruption 2".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Atm my focus is on getting 0.8 done. Once that has been released, I can look into making some tweaks to age up the girls and alter some dialogue.

That's going to take a lot of work as you said, as I'll likely need to rerender most of the images of the game to age characters up.

Or maybe I could keep them asis atm, and then age them up in a sequel of the game "Love & Corruption 2".
Make a poll for your supporters to see what they think about it. There is a good chance that they might be ok with waiting a bit more for an update after 0.8 is released if it means that all the girls will be available. I think for most girls you just have to make them a little bit taller. You will still have to rerender a lot of stuff like you said, but if you do that and tweek some of the dialogue, you should be good.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
He came from the future.
Must be a future from an alt reality, as the version after 0.7.2 will be 0.8.
So no clue what alt me has done with the game to make a 0.7.5 version.. :D

Guess I need to travel through the again to see what he has done this time, hopefully I don't get stuck in that liquid verse again..

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes