3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
How did my copy of the game change. I downloaded it a year ago? My game some how lost all content.
A dev was arrested in Australia for having made restricted games and since then there has been panic among the other devs of this type of game
This is the simple version

Vidkid007

Jan 29, 2021
A dev was arrested in Australia for having made restricted games and since then there has been panic among the other devs of this type of game
This is the simple version
I read that but what I dont understand is how did my copy of the game lose the content. How can i lose something that I have downloaded?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I read that but what I dont understand is how did my copy of the game lose the content. How can i lose something that I have downloaded?
When you download someone's game, you give them unrestricted access to your device that allows us to remove any content that we want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vidkid007

Jan 29, 2021
When you download someone's game, you give them unrestricted access to your device that allows us to remove any content that we want.

played the game a few months ago and everything was intact
The game is a piece of shit now nothing to do but delete it. I was going to join your Subscribestar with several friends but why bother now. Now I need to move all my games to another device.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The game is a piece of shit now nothing to do but delete it. I was going to join your Subscribestar with several friends but why bother now. Now I need to move all my games to another device.
Well blame Westy, if it wasn't for him, the game wouldn't have changed.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Then you're already "fucked"... :KEK:
Indeed, but changing what the game is will hopefully show that I have tried to correct the situation after I found out that cartoon images could also be an issue.

I'm still F'd, but hopefully I'll be slightly less F'd now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
just change the model and keep the as it was?
It's 2 years worth of work that would need to be rerendered to change those character models. It's not something I can do with a snap of my fingers, it would take me about 6months to a year to rerender all that, and that's just rerendering and not working on updates.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018

It's 50/50
One pirate the game is therefore outlawed
The dev outlaws him, even if it's his game, there is a violation of private space, a hard drive that doesn't belong to him, everything is possible

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
It's 2 years worth of work that would need to be rerendered to change those character models. It's not something I can do with a snap of my fingers, it would take me about 6months to a year to rerender all that, and that's just rerendering and not working on updates.
I can't even imagine how much effort would be, and I guess it has to be disheartening for the Dev, but as he said, it's his butt the one that is in the line of fire.

I have to agree tho, that the game suffered a major hit. It lost easily around 30% of the adult content (love and dark paths), and while a great effort was made to make the story keep its sense the plot holes are still visible.

Given that a re-render takes so much time (and being honest I don't think it's worth doing such a change), I'd love to see new characters, or add more scenes with the remaining LIs to "balance" the missing content.

Even with the plot holes, the story is still catchy and still makes sense, and I hope it improves once the law crisis is sorted. I'll definitely keep an eye on this game.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
This game will join a long list of identical games which, compared to others, are less well animated, correct character DAZ but far from what is possible now, correct story but we can find better, incest and restricted content is which allowed this game to differentiate itself from other games better than this one.
the restricted content disappeared with Lauren who had the best scenes of the game what is left in this game compared to the competition

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes