3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Need to age up the loli characters or just remove them because for anyone who played the previous versions know that this game sucks now.
The plan is to have a time skip after Katie moves in with the mc, after that all the girls will be available again.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
[snip], you can still get latest version for free on itchy, just google it
Personally I'd avoid download it as the account is now run by the popo and they can see who downloaded it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All of this over people that don't even exist? :Kappa:
The law in their country doesn't make the distinction between real and fictional characters. There was a guy in 2008(I think), that was arrested for a bart and lisa simpson image. I think he actually got convicted for cp possession because of that.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The law in their country doesn't make the distinction between real and fictional characters. There was a guy in 2008(I think), that was arrested for a bart and lisa simpson image. I think he actually got convicted for cp possession because of that.
I recall that. Reminds me of when some women tried to get on Japan for their stuff and they told them that taking such an action undermines those who are legitimate victims of the crime. Still bizarre that they can allow fake violence, but not fake lewds.
Hopefully no devs get arrested for making an incest game..

Otherwise the MC will become Emily's biological Landlord..
I am sure that is coming soon. I wouldn't be surprised if laws against sex with a landowner become a thing.
Nope incest is fine. If that wasn't the case you couldn't have things like game of thrones.
Didn't that also have rape?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah it's fucking dumb but it's australia and we can't expect much.
Even in countries where it's technically illegal, it's not something that authorities usually pursue because it's a waste of time. Unless you are also doing other shaddy stuff in most cases they will leave you alone.
But I if I was a dev I wouldn't risk it, It's not worth it.
Well, it usually has to be indistinguishable to be against the law. I think anyone who tries to treat fiction like it is reality to be silly, but that discussion isn't appropriate here. If the dev wants to keep himself from getting beat and raped in prison, then good on him.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The dev will not make content that he thinks can put him trouble just because people complain here. I wish the game didn't have to change but it is what it is. We can either keep playing or move on.
yeah i agree ... i didn't notice the other posts .... i'm old and slower than i used to be .. be bad theres not more caring people that understands .. what i had posted i meant .. but hadn't noticed other posts ... i'm sorry for the dev having to change things .. but i agree with what the dev has done :(

sorry everyone for my being old and slow :eek:

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I am a fan of the game but the standard version is not terrible because there is not the same feeling as in the other version I hope to have an update of the old version or we can sleep with all the girls of the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm curious, if westy was arrested and his site seized, then why is his game still available for download????

edit: read the news article, wow australia really is a backwater 3rd world country. that's all i'll say about that, if you live in australia, move....

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Because they can catch more people that way. It's a common tactic for the police when they seize a website that is doing something illegal, they let it run for a while in order to catch more people.
heh someone should hack the afp site and put the game on there hahahahaha we're the afp! it's ok to tase a 95 yr old woman to death but protect the imaginary children!!!

Reactions: CrazyRosie

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally dislike losing the dark path. Just should take the time and change the scenes, as far as I know the dark path isn't worrisome but only who was involved in it.

I enjoyed this vn. I'm not sure I want to play another love path only vn. But good luck regardless

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Wanted to enjoy this game but the cut content and bowing to censorship kills it for me unfortunately. I understand steps have to be taken to protect yourself but if it comes at the expense of the final product then I don't see a reason to bother continuing at all if you've reached that point. The community needs to take steps to circumvent such risks, not bow before them, especially if they're not or can get away from countries with such backward repressive regulations.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Wanted to enjoy this game but the cut content and bowing to censorship kills it for me unfortunately. I understand steps have to be taken to protect yourself but if it comes at the expense of the final product then I don't see a reason to bother continuing at all if you've reached that point. The community needs to take steps to circumvent such risks, not bow before them, especially if they're not or can get away from countries with such backward repressive regulations.
yeah it could be simply solved with "unofficial" taboo patch uploaded somewhere else
and not just simple "$ taboo = True", but keeping compromising renders with a patch too, so official version would be completely clean and safe

Reactions: libertypics
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes