3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Well this fucking sucks!!!!! No such thing as artistic freedom anymore!!!! Its bullshit!! Someone should just fire the damned nukes and get it over wigh

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
yeah it could be simply solved with "unofficial" taboo patch uploaded somewhere else
and not just simple "$ taboo = True", but keeping compromising renders with a patch too, so official version would be completely clean and safe
And how do you plan to sell that patch in SS or Itch? That removed content was a main argument to buy the game instead of just waiting a bit and downloading it for free. So just distributing that patch for free doesn't make much sense. (From the point of dev ofc.)
how do i get the rape scenes??
151014172833-back-to-the-future-delorean.jpg

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There's just so much restrictions these days. Feels like you almost can't take a piss without the paperwork for a damn toilet. And bullshit like this just chokes everyone even more.
Oh I feel you for sure. I just don't think nuking the planet is the answer... A little civil unrest, a revolution or two, and the overthrowing of a few governments, maybe; but I'm not yet to the point that I think it's so bad that we just eradicate all life on the planet. ;)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Well it's not dead, just going in a different direction, will be more focused on Emily and Jasmin now ;)
As long as Emily is still there, I'm happy. The chemistry b/w Emily and the MC is my favorite part of the game.

I was never into the other "controversial characters" but I didn't want to say anything because whenever I offer an opinion on those "types" of characters on this site, I would get a barrage of facepalms and angry replies about how "if I didn't like it, I shouldn't play the game".

Personally, I think you should slightly rewrite the beginning of the story and send them away from the start of the story. Like the MC gets acquainted with them and learn their passion for art/acting so the MC pays for a world class education and send them to another country. They can return after a time skip or as you mentioned, a sequel game. As it is now, they seem like awkward re-occuring characters that does nothing but be a un-necessary distraction for you.

You do what you need to mate. Ignore any negative reactions, its not them that will get into trouble.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Sucks that it has to change, but Emily and Jasmin's probably my favorite of the lot as it is, so it's okay. Also Emily's gf... don't forget her.

grandizer

Apr 1, 2021

i love this game so far , it made me laugh ,it also made made me shed some emotional tears during the B-day opening presents ,sure the some of the girls looks younger than 18 ,i didnt mind it ,the mom is a is one hot milf im digging emily too

im still playing the 0.7 version for now where they had the the sleepover after bowling and saved the game there
i hope this game continue (even hearing about the changes and the sensorship,that sucks )
but i guess down the road these girls would grow up and MC can continue his corruption and create his own harm

Reactions: Running Wyld

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey when i download the 0.7.2 version i cant see my saves.In the 0.7sv version i downloaded i could see the saves from the old game.Now in the 0.72 i cant.Do i ahve to play it from the beggining?Does someone have save for 0.7.2 sv?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hey when i download the 0.7.2 version i cant see my saves.In the 0.7sv version i downloaded i could see the saves from the old game.Now in the 0.72 i cant.Do i ahve to play it from the beggining?Does someone have save for 0.7.2 sv?
Well since .72sv is a different version from the older .72 versions the old saves wont work with the sv version (since all of the anti-Loli's in games right now).

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Well since .72sv is a different version from the older .72 versions the old saves wont work with the sv version (since all of the anti-Loli's in games right now).
i see.OK,Thanks.Still if anyone has any full save for 0.7.2sv feel free to provide

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
i see.OK,Thanks.Still if anyone has any full save for 0.7.2sv feel free to provide
Tbh I wouldn't bother.

After I release 0.8, I will be going back and aging up certain characters and adding the content back into the game (that has been taken out). So the old content will come back, they'll just be slightly taller with some slight body adjustments.

There may also be some slight dialogue tweeks to match the aged up characters (but not too much)

So after 0.8, there will likely be a 0.8.1 that adds the content back (just slightly altered).

It's going to take a while for me to redo the content, but it'll be worth it as it'll be better than just removing it completely like I have now as the story feels like there's a few holes in it (where the content has been removed).

As there will be new (old) content triggers in 0.8.1 that 0.8 doesn't have, it'll mean that saves will unfortunately break.. again. (However.. saves from 0.7.1 should work on 0.8.1 as they'll have the same triggers (just slightly different images))

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Tbh I wouldn't bother.

After I release 0.8, I will be going back and aging up certain characters and adding the content back into the game (that has been taken out). So the old content will come back, they'll just be slightly taller with some slight body adjustments.

There may also be some slight dialogue tweeks to match the aged up characters (but not too much)

So after 0.8, there will likely be a 0.8.1 that adds the content back (just slightly altered).

It's going to take a while for me to redo the content, but it'll be worth it as it'll be better than just removing it completely like I have now as the story feels like there's a few holes in it (where the content has been removed).

As there will be new (old) content triggers in 0.8.1 that 0.8 doesn't have, it'll mean that saves will unfortunately break.. again. (However.. saves from 0.7.1 should work on 0.8.1 as they'll have the same triggers (just slightly different images))
Better than burning all the stuff u made, i totally support u in this decision, keep the good work bro

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Still wanna be able to set the age, even if they look older. Hell just make em taller or something it feels broken this way. I mean people can be 18 and still look like mid teens

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Still wanna be able to set the age, even if they look older. Hell just make em taller or something it feels broken this way. I mean people can be 18 and still look like mid teens
You can set the ages (on the character menu).

You can either change Lauren's age (which will in turn change everone elses)
Or you can enable custom ages via the top right and change them manually (MC/Katie/Amber/Emily/Lauren are tied together for game logic though regardless of whether you enable custom ages or not).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Tbh I wouldn't bother.

So you're not doing the timeskip thing?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes