3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can't even imagine how much effort would be, and I guess it has to be disheartening for the Dev, but as he said, it's his butt the one that is in the line of fire.

I have to agree tho, that the game suffered a major hit. It lost easily around 30% of the adult content (love and dark paths), and while a great effort was made to make the story keep its sense the plot holes are still visible.

Given that a re-render takes so much time (and being honest I don't think it's worth doing such a change), I'd love to see new characters, or add more scenes with the remaining LIs to "balance" the missing content.

Even with the plot holes, the story is still catchy and still makes sense, and I hope it improves once the law crisis is sorted. I'll definitely keep an eye on this game.
We will still get content with all the girls we will just have to wait for the time skip for that to happen. The plot holes is something that he can easily fix in future versions, it's a lot less work than just rerendering everything.

This game will join a long list of identical games which, compared to others, are less well animated, correct character DAZ but far from what is possible now, correct story but we can find better, incest and restricted content is which allowed this game to differentiate itself from other games better than this one.
the restricted content disappeared with Lauren who had the best scenes of the game what is left in this game compared to the competition
Dude we all know what is removed from the game if it's something that doesn't interest you anymore then you can just stop playing and/or supporting if you're subbed to him. It's incredibly selfish on our part to expect the dev to continue the game with the same type of content when he feels like that it's not safe for him.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The plot holes is something that he can easily fix in future versions, it's a lot less work than just rerendering everything.
I need to figure out what these plot holes are..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly I don't know. I didn't play this last version you released with all the modifications. I will wait for 0.8. But if there are any plot holes those are easier to fix than just rerendering everything.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Well I just played the censored version (we'll call it that) and oh it stings, the story, the holes, the scenes and the characters that become decoration
Conclusion one more time good luck dev

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
From the top of my head, the most significant one is the dynamic between MC, Emily, and the young girls.
In a game that is about corruption (previous versions), it makes sense to create the lewd tension that comes from the curiosity of the younger sister, her cousin, and later the presence of April (the orphan?) and Emily's interest in corrupting her in the story. It used to be to pull them towards the MC in a lewd/romantic interest, and the dialogs and some scenes still reflect that. As the current installment is about MC, Emily, Kate, and her sister, it loses complete sense, as there will not be any climax to that story element. While made carefully, it still feels like something was cut just right before it happens, and then the MC's actions lose sense.

I'd think that it could be redirected towards something like trying to keep the LI's romances secret, and it could introduce some jokes/humor using the young girl's innocence and the same situations they get to witness.

It also is related to the current title. For a game called "Love and Corruption", has more of an ambiance of love and seduction than corruption, as the situations where there was indeed some corruption are no longer there.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
From 0.8 the game will be called 'Unexpected Family' (since Love & Corruption is already taken by another dev)
That one makes so much more sense, and I like that it opens the possibility of an improved/redefined story arc, more in sync with the current MC's family situation.
I'll definitely follow it with great interest!

Reactions: Grif1001

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
Dev is enjoying his freedom and creates content. Devs of those "restricted" games are sitting behind the bars enjoying bbc-s. I think you can call it a "competitive advantage". :LOL:
i hope he keeps us updated while big william tyrone maximilious jr the 3rd gives him good loving he can pass this knowledge back to the f95 community with prison bl vns

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
He got arrest?
Thats why is no longer loli content in new apdate?
and no way to add agein?
No, another dev was arrested for creating a game with loli.
The guy literally got swatted at his home and they took everything, he's now charged with production/distribution of cp because the law there don't make sense distinction between real and pixel/drawn stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: odspyykt

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you realize that the folder names have been changed in this version ..... i have the last 2 ... the folders where called CorruptedLove 0.7 and 0.7.1c .. and this one is altho corrected ... differ from the last 2 this one is label ( folder name ) Love&Corruption-0.7.2sv .. hard to load a saved game this way :LOL:

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022
No, another dev was arrested for creating a game with loli.
The guy literally got swatted at his home and they took everything, he's now charged with production/distribution of cp because the law there don't make sense distinction between real and pixel/drawn stuff.
who?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you realize that the folder names have been changed in this version ..... i have the last 2 ... the folders where called CorruptedLove 0.7 and 0.7.1c .. and this one is altho corrected ... differ from the last 2 this one is label ( folder name ) Love&Corruption-0.7.2sv .. hard to load a saved game this way :LOL:
ok after a run thru .... you changed the damn game ... why ... to many people bitching .... i feel it was better before .. but good luck with this game :(

(y)(y)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok after a run thru .... you changed the damn game ... why ... to many people bitching .... i feel it was better before .. but good luck with this game :(

(y)(y)
Try reading the thread, the explanation for the change is literally all over the place. In fact you could probably figure it out just by reading to one post in between your two posts. :rolleyes::FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev will not make content that he thinks can put him trouble just because people complain here. I wish the game didn't have to change but it is what it is. We can either keep playing or move on.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Try reading the thread, the explanation for the change is literally all over the place. In fact you could probably figure it out just by reading to one post in between your two posts. :rolleyes::FacePalm:
The explanation is stupid and makes no sense.
If he is afraid of getting busted do you really think changing the game now would change anything?
Of course not...

Westy isn't even the fist dev that got busted over something like that but now suddenly some devs are freaking out over nothing.
Mark my words... when their sub number drop they will all put the ravioli back in their games...

Just pathetic.

Reactions: _baka_
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes