3.90 star(s) 62 Votes

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Nah, it would leave the first part of the story with holes. So it's better to just redo them instead.
I wish you didn't have to. I can imagine it feels dirty very dirty to basically butcher your hard work like this, can you at least keep the real daughter's original age or able to set it to player preference?

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I think it is unfortunate you can't just make what you want. I do understand that people have different vies on the topic, but forcing you to make your characters to suit them is a bit much. It just seems everywhere I look creative freedom is being infringed upon. I personally don't care what people put in their games since this is all for the sake of story telling and entertainment. If it was happening in real life then I would have a major problem with it. But for entertainment purposes such as these games or kinetic novels I don't think it should matter. I guess what bothers me the most about it is that it's a new version of the game but has less content because of what you had to take out to suit the whiners. I am glad you are planning to put that content back, but it's a shame you will have to remake characters to and re-write dialog to do it. It's a shit load of work because some people want to tell you, you can't do what you want because they are offended by it. I am of the opinion that if you don't like it don't look at it. I mean what's next? They going to say no more incest games because 1% or 2% of the people don't like it? Maybe it will be Milfs after that(I personally am not a fan of most milfs so I don't play those games.). It's pretty simple really. I mean at what point will we finally tell the whiners to fuck off and just not play the game if they don't like it. It's my entertainment and I should be able to have it the way I want it or the way the creator wants it to be.

Well that's my rant. Thanks for all the effort you put into your game. Keep up the good work.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I think it is unfortunate you can't just make what you want. I do understand that people have different vies on the topic, but forcing you to make your characters to suit them is a bit much. It just seems everywhere I look creative freedom is being infringed upon. I personally don't care what people put in their games since this is all for the sake of story telling and entertainment. If it was happening in real life then I would have a major problem with it. But for entertainment purposes such as these games or kinetic novels I don't think it should matter. I guess what bothers me the most about it is that it's a new version of the game but has less content because of what you had to take out to suit the whiners. I am glad you are planning to put that content back, but it's a shame you will have to remake characters to and re-write dialog to do it. It's a shit load of work because some people want to tell you, you can't do what you want because they are offended by it. I am of the opinion that if you don't like it don't look at it. I mean what's next? They going to say no more incest games because 1% or 2% of the people don't like it? Maybe it will be Milfs after that(I personally am not a fan of most milfs so I don't play those games.). It's pretty simple really. I mean at what point will we finally tell the whiners to fuck off and just not play the game if they don't like it. It's my entertainment and I should be able to have it the way I want it or the way the creator wants it to be.

Well that's my rant. Thanks for all the effort you put into your game. Keep up the good work.
"Whiners" was not the reason for the content removal.
It was because Westy got arrested for making his game and I didn't want to be his cell mate.

I was not originally aware that cartoon images could be against the law regarding the content that was in the game. I removed said content on the same day I found that out.

I will be going back and making alterations to the content that I removed and then add back the altered content so it complies with the law.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Such a shame that even laws are now being 'enforced' on digital images, I wonder what's next, Will we all be arrested for thinking a certain way too? Such a shame that people are not allowed to express themselves in a 'safe way' such as digital art, instead they are now more likely to go out into the real world and look for the real-life counterpart of that experience.

Either way, even if you get rid of the teenie-bopper-looking characters, please do not remove the dark path, that was this game's one defining trait that made it so damn enjoyable in the first place.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Such a shame that even laws are now being 'enforced' on digital images, I wonder what's next, Will we all be arrested for thinking a certain way too? Such a shame that people are not allowed to express themselves in a 'safe way' such as digital art, instead they are now more likely to go out into the real world and look for the real-life counterpart of that experience.

Either way, even if you get rid of the teenie-bopper-looking characters, please do not remove the dark path, that was this game's one defining trait that made it so damn enjoyable in the first place.
Well the dark path isn't really a dark path, it's more of a creep path :D
(but it'll be added back when I redo things, I'll likely rename it to Creep-Mode instead though)

Reactions: STVoyager

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Well the dark path isn't really a dark path, it's more of a creep path :D
(but it'll be added back when I redo things, I'll likely rename it to Creep-Mode instead though)
Creep mode?

I'll be honest, calling it 'creep mode' makes it sound like the whole thing is going to be focused around us the player 'creeping or sneaking around to peek at unwilling people, and unless that is what you plan to turn it into then the renaming just does not fit, Dark path I felt was more apt because it's hinting at the darker side of the human brain that contains those fetishes that most people simply refuse to talk about for whatever reason, like r*pe, non-con, blackmail etc... Those, if you plan on keeping any of those kinds of fetishes in the game, are more on the 'darker' side of things than the 'creepy side'

Reactions: Gorm13

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well, all I want from this game is Holly content. She is just adorable. I'll even be happy if she looks a little older. Now she's way too skinny for my taste.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
How do we get the non-"sv" version?
0.7.2 bonus version (sv + gallery and replay) is available for $20 tier in or you can buy it in .

(But I guess that's not what you mean by "non-"sv"" for some reason...)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
^ I mean you're not wrong, the non standard version (sv) would be the bonus version (bv).

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This game has animations?
No, but a staff member thinks that 2 images going back and forth equals an animation, thus they put the tag there.
(And I cannot remove the tag if it was put there by staff, because rules)

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
No, but a staff member thinks that 2 images going back and forth equals an animation, thus they put the tag there.
(And I cannot remove the tag if it was put there by staff, because rules)
Is there any chance down the line of a patch being made to restore the original version of this game?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is there any chance down the line of a patch being made to restore the original version of this game?
No.

I mean other people can make a patch with the old content, but after 0.8 the girls are going to be aged up and as such the patch will not make sense.

The old content will come back, but it will be redone and the girls will be slightly older.

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
with everything that gone on i dont blame devs for changing the games. Theres more important stuff in life than risking prison time for characters in a game. Regardless of where the devs live (the us since they rarely give a shit about real peds) its not a risk you want sitting on your shoulder. If it really was westy who was arrested anyone who played it in Australia or even viewed it will probably be screwed but since Im sure majority of users on here are from us its just a matter of if it scares you just wipe it all and dont do it anymore.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
with everything that gone on i dont blame devs for changing the games. Theres more important stuff in life than risking prison time for characters in a game. Regardless of where the devs live (the us since they rarely give a shit about real peds) its not a risk you want sitting on your shoulder. If it really was westy who was arrested anyone who played it in Australia or even viewed it will probably be screwed but since Im sure majority of users on here are from us its just a matter of if it scares you just wipe it all and dont do it anymore.
As long as no money is involved, my bet is that players are likely generally safe.

It's probably too much work for the Australian police to subpoena the logfiles here, sift through all Australian IP's, then get their home addresses via the ISP's, then raid their homes to secure the computers, then try to figure out which household member was responsible for downloading it.

The Aussies are crazy but probably not yet that crazy. And if the player would have used a VPN, that would have complicated things even more.

If, on the other hand, the Australian police have access to Subscribestar subscriber lists, that would make it a bit easier.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
"Whiners" was not the reason for the content removal.
It was because Westy got arrested for making his game and I didn't want to be his cell mate.

I was not originally aware that cartoon images could be against the law regarding the content that was in the game. I removed said content on the same day I found that out.

I will be going back and making alterations to the content that I removed and then add back the altered content so it complies with the law.
When was Westy arrested, and in which country? I was unaware of this. Was the topic banned on F95 or...?

Also, considering you did develop and distribute the content of your games in the past, if there's any kind of investigation, changing it now, will change nothing I'm afraid. It may end up with a slightly lighter sentence, but that's about it. Those investigations usually take month, years in some cases.

I'm guessing this is it:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I read somewhere that he was getting around $20k per month from subs.
That's probably why he was targeted. That amount of $$$ coming in monthly attracts attention. Plus it makes the bust look "big time". Medals and pats on the backs all around.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes