3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
By the way why not pregnancy tag :rolleyes: afraid of loli's girls getting pregnant :ROFLMAO:(y)
MC can have children but cant make in game :sneaky:

Reactions: ramvivat

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
By the way why not pregnancy tag :rolleyes: afraid of loli's girls getting pregnant :ROFLMAO:(y)
MC can have children but cant make in game :sneaky:
Tags are for what is currently in the game and not what is going to be in the game.

So when that happens, the tags will be updated.
There is a post here somewhere talking about the issue with pregnancy though.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
I up'd her scale slightly. (4% up on her scale)
She went from 85% to 89% (mainly due to her being quite thin and the lewd scene didn't look right with the MC's massive PP)
Thanks for clearing that up. I prefer her original model but if it made the lewd scene look weird I completely understand. Hopefully you haven’t had to tinker much more as I enjoy your original vision!

Lonewolf1109

Jan 8, 2018
I up'd her scale slightly. (4% up on her scale)
She went from 85% to 89% (mainly due to her being quite thin and the lewd scene didn't look right with the MC's massive PP)
I know this was about Holly, but I also went a bit farther back in my saves (specifically to confirm the removal of A's scene), and my save for the previous scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also failed. I went back to the scene before that and played through, and noticed that the scene was stitched together with the aged-up model. Is this intentional? It didn't make sense because she seems to be back to normal in the rest of the 0.8.2 content.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played this one in a long time. Good to see it back. I could have sworn this one let you put in the ages manually. Am I misremembering that?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wish I knew how the corruption works, The game comes off as a better version of proud father, yet more of a incest,harem and romance game rather than corruption genre,but perhaps there is light corruption. If you can turn the mother or Holly into a complete slut then there would be Heavy Corruption.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Is the content with April still available somewhere? Don't mind paying for it I just want to know where so I don't have any guess work to do.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is the content with April still available somewhere? Don't mind paying for it I just want to know where so I don't have any guess work to do.
The content with April has been removed from the game by the dev to avoid legal troubles and all sites hosting a version with those scenes have removed the files either by the dev or at the request of the dev u would need to find someone with a link to the original v0.7 update that is willing to share it with you.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes