Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
The story of the development has been far more entertaining :HideThePain:
So whats the current situation with this game? I recall there being some lets say questionable loli content. Then some rework to remove it? were models changed? or just content removed to avoid possible problems? or something else?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
As I've been writing many times now. I like basically the same stuff as you, except for the incest part, but I have a hard time finding a good game with that, which doesn't include incest, hence why I propose to make incest optional in a way that everyone can enjoy the full game without having to miss out on part of it because you either are an incest fan or dislike incest. Incest is one of the few fetishes, that can be made optional purely through different dialog for the same graphics.
True

Dexon99

Jul 5, 2020
There should really be an unlock all button for the replays or something, because I have two locked scenes immediately following the Megan couch scene with no idea how to get them.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
It's been a while since I played this, so I decided to start a new game, even though my saves were somehow not broken. Dev must be some kind of miracle worker. The opening bit with the new AVN you play was worth the restart alone. (y)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There should really be an unlock all button for the replays or something, because I have two locked scenes immediately following the Megan couch scene with no idea how to get them.
Someone posted a gallery unlocker a few posts back.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
You could try this, it's universal
I think that works by setting all 'False' vars to 'True'.
Which would work to unlock the gallery, but it would set ALL vars to true.

Meaning all character paths would be set to True (so if you said no to a character path, then you would now be going down it)

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedLove-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
These aren't your mega links they are from my own mega profile i download the updates then create my own links
Oh, I always look at the end of the URL to see if it's the same, to which they are.
I see it's the same "uploaded file url" just with a different account ID.

I'm not sure how you managed to get '#9sknJo0nXQCliR0g7c1ESFgexsRwA0UzPFZpztg1ZKA' to be the same.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Oh, I always look at the end of the URL to see if it's the same, to which they are.

I'm not sure how you managed to get '#9sknJo0nXQCliR0g7c1ESFgexsRwA0UzPFZpztg1ZKA' to be the same.
Whenever I post games / updates on this forum including yours I either download the updates and create my own links or I import the files from the original links to my mega account and then create my own links . As I'm currently short on storage I imported the files from your links to my mega storage then created new links that could be why it has the same /similar URL I would assume

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Whenever I post games / updates on this forum including yours I either download the updates and create my own links or I import the files from the original links to my mega account and then create my own links . As I'm currently short on storage I imported the files from your links to my mega storage then created new links that could be why it has the same /similar URL I would assume
I have no clue how you did it. :D
It's a unique identifier to an individual file upload.

If I upload the same file again to my Mega, then the identifier will change.

Maybe it has something to do with that sync button, I've never used it.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

What's happening there is that the segment of a Mega URL after the # symbol is the decryption key. Importing the files won't change the decryption key. To accurately differentiate Mega links, look at the part just BEFORE the # symbol, because that's the part that'll be unique regardless of import.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
VN here, VN there, VN... everywhere!
At least it says it's a VN. But I didn't see any anal here. Why? Where's anal? I need anal...
I recently "played" one "sandbox", of course it was not VN, at least it was not indicated. So I "passed" it in 1 minute, with the help of ctrl of course and at the same time did absolutely nothing, just for 1 minute scrolled through this "sandbox"... Which made me think that this is a new level of VN, 0 choices, 0 actions, just pure text and pictures... Perfect...
Maybe someone should take for example Skyrim, with sex mods, pass only the storyline of quests and at the same time to take screenshots, and then from them to collect VN!... You can still add 1 variant of action, for beauty.... For example: walk, sit, stand, talk, fight and all that.... Great idea as for me!...
:KEK::WeSmart::HideThePain:

Reactions: ferro85
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes