3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Did you mean "soporiferous" as in

soporiferous in American English
(ˌsɑpəˈrɪfərəs, ˌsoupə-) adjective. bringing sleep; soporific? Great use of the word btw
Yes, exactly in that sense. I have assumed that the word would have a similar meaning in English and Spanish.

Reactions: jackoffonher
Dec 9, 2019
Informal Review of 0.2

Fantastic Renders, with a flat storyline and characters.

Let's take about the art, because that is absolutely one of the game's strong suits. The look of the characters is great, and the way that they interact with each other is top-notch. The background and locations are the same as a dozen other games, so don't expect any interesting locations here.

Where the game falls flat is in the characters themselves. The MC come across as flat, with a kind of "everything good is happening to me." attitude. The sisters are better, with actual emotional responses and fears, and hopes, and a range of emotions. The mother is somewhere in the middle, the developer tries to put her in the range of "So grateful for help that she's willing to trust strangers" but it comes across as more 'trusting and naive' then 'desperate'.

Suggestions:
  1. Add some emotional depth to the MC. Make him lonely living in that big fancy, empty house. Make him malevolent and wanting to exploit someone's moment of need. Make him aware of how lucky he got in life, and wanting to give back.
  2. Keep up the art direction! Particularly the outfits.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Suggestions:
  1. Add some emotional depth to the MC. Make him lonely living in that big fancy, empty house. Make him malevolent and wanting to exploit someone's moment of need. Make him aware of how lucky he got in life, and wanting to give back.
I don't like the part about making him malevolent. But, I'm attracted to the other two suggestions.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
So MC has all the money he needs, but do not own a dishwasher? What country is he from?

Also: The bus comes here every two hours. For a rural region in the 50s there are too many graffities on the wall.
Do you mean a mechanical dishwasher?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Liking the corruption/creep approach with the older daughter! Hopefully that keeps up without her being too easy - it's all about having to win her over or the sleep creep stuff

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's right! I've seen many, many, many 18+ girls crying 'cause their mom's didn't buy them a birthday cake! (It could happen!?) :sneaky:
To be fair, I have seen some immature women. Not to that degree, but I have never seen a teen act like that. Must be hormones in the water.:coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doubleCl1cK

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I wish I had the MC's OP cheat skill that lets him act as much of a fucking creep as he wants because people magically find it charming instead.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes