3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Google is your friend, 1 inch = 2,54 cm.
I suppose that here we could continue measuring in "varas", but it would be a bit chaotic, since the distance varies between 0.768 m in Teruel to 1,559 m in Gerona. Possibly it would be better to unify the system first.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Every scene with her in it would have to be rendered twice, which would bloat the game size and nearly double the dev's workload.
I assumed he meant have a download for the first and another for the second.

Nov 2, 2021
Finally I got to this update. Everything is fine, there is only one niggle. At the moment of sex with Amber, her breasts are motionless. I am far from developing games, for sure it is difficult to draw correctly, given the game engine, since many where the chest movement is too fast and unrealistic, but complete immobility looks worse.

otherwise everything is fine, I wish you success

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Such a fun vn so far... love the "freeze frame" ending to the update :ROFLMAO:

So looking forward to more. Best of luck:)

Reactions: char_2.0

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Yep, no news at Patreon since Dec the 2nd.
From said Patreon page:

The game and/or early access updates will not be posted here on Patreon!
They will instead be posted on Discord in a channel only your Sub Tier can view.
The Patreon website will only be used to give members an alternative way to support the creation of the game.
Discord:
If you do not have Discord, then please do not pledge as you will not be able to get your early access to the game (due to it being released on Discord)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
When can we expect your next update? It is HIGHLY anticipated, I assure you. Love your work!!
I have a few images left to do for Day 3 and then will continue with redoing the Day 1 images for the new Lauren model.
Hopefully I can get it done before the end of this month.

Yep, no news at Patreon since Dec the 2nd.
I post the information about the game and/or progress on my Discord server.

Patreon is only used as a payment source, not a news source.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
For anyone not on his discord

RIC0H — Today at 7:36 PM
Just to give a little update on the progress of the next version (0.3).
- Day 3 dialog and renders are complete.
- Day 3 introduces a new character called Megan which is the cousin of Lauren/Emily.
- I'm currently in the process of redoing Day 1 renders for the new Lauren model.

0.3 Should be released in a few days (End of Jan / Start of Feb)

Sorry for this one taking a while, but December was quite busy for me and I didn't have much spare time to work on the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For anyone not on his discord

RIC0H — Today at 7:36 PM
Just to give a little update on the progress of the next version (0.3).
- Day 3 dialog and renders are complete.
- Day 3 introduces a new character called Megan which is the cousin of Lauren/Emily.
- I'm currently in the process of redoing Day 1 renders for the new Lauren model.

0.3 Should be released in a few days (End of Jan / Start of Feb)

Sorry for this one taking a while, but December was quite busy for me and I didn't have much spare time to work on the game.
Thank you, nice of you to share that here :)

Reactions: M4t7theNinja
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes