3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RIC0H

I only noticed as I have been messing around with the Scarlett adult version I do have the Scarlett teen version as well but I don't like her eyes or skin so I have to change them out when I use her. Usually use the adult versions textures.

Adult and teen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
0.3 Release Dates:
Feb 3rd 2022 - Patreon - (Elite Supporter & Super Supporter)
Feb 8th 2022 - Patreon - (Advanced Supporter)
Feb 10th 2022 - Patreon - (Supporter)
Feb 13th 2022 - Public

0.3 is now released on Itch.io

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
And it's free on that other site. To avoid that and make it realy hard to download you could add some updates..., I suppose 4GB would do the work.;)

And I would love to see 4GB of your amazing game(y)(y):love:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
And it's free on that other site. To avoid that and make it realy hard to download you could add some updates..., I suppose 4GB would do the work.;)

And I would love to see 4GB of your amazing game(y)(y):love:
I post the game on a pirate site (F95), so clearly I don't mind it being pirated ;)

The way I see it, the more sites it's pirated on, then more advertising the game gets :)

Mar 6, 2021
I post the game on a pirate site (F95), so clearly I don't mind it being pirated ;)

The way I see it, the more sites it's pirated on, then more advertising the game gets :)
I like when the developer is not arrogant, many hate pirated sites.
If it weren't for pirated sites, the overwhelming majority of games would be unknown, and it was on pirated sites that I got to know many games, and supported some in the past (complicated financial situation at the moment).
And that's how many will find new games, as well as many supporters come from sites like this.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Well, the update got leaked somewhere else and after playing from the start again I still don't like the new model for Lauren.

Mar 6, 2021
Well, the update got leaked somewhere else and after playing from the start again I still don't like the new model for Lauren.
That's my fear, I liked the old version, but I'll take a look, maybe over time you'll get used to it.
Edit: I just took a look, I really prefer the old version, I didn't like the current one. Although I will continue playing, but without that previous excitement.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
0.3 has now been released to the public.
Download links in the OP have been updated.

FYI, on Day 3 when you can choose who you imagine naked, that option changes who you have fun with at night ;)
(Megan naked = Megan night fun / Lauren naked = Lauren night fun)

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
From said Patreon page:
So this how they planned to not get banned on patreon, they know that patreon will find out eventually what he is taking money for right? Because its not the stuff he posts its them and the liability of being caught supporting him when this is in a dark grey area in a ton of countries lol

If it goes the way the fans want he will still lose patreon, and Discord does permabans if it goes way most of use are hopping it does for direct links lol For reals this is going into turf you have to use subcribstar or risk bans soon...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game love Mc :cool: (y) Game kinda short but its good (y) -Missing creampie tag
Good Luck with updates and hope gets bigger content (y)

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
eh? did I really get this play trough right?
Nothing happen at all.!!! - what happen to rush a few things a little lol

It was like, missed oppertunities.
Night, deffently dont go tjeck to the girl/girls. just go to sleep.
deffently dont touch on the couch,. he is really a nice gentleman!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
eh? did I really get this play trough right?
Nothing happen at all.!!! - what happen to rush a few things a little lol

It was like, missed oppertunities.
Night, deffently dont go tjeck to the girl/girls. just go to sleep.
deffently dont touch on the couch,. he is really a nice gentleman!
People complain when I rush the game, people complain when I don't...

Also I'm not sure what choices you've made in the game, so I don't know if you've seen all the content for the update.
Best thing to do is open the images file and see if you've not seen certain images.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
People complain when I rush the game, people complain when I don't...

Also I'm not sure what choices you've made in the game, so I don't know if you've seen all the content for the update.
Best thing to do is open the images file and see if you've not seen certain images.
my best advise is to take what you can from peoples comments,but dont take it to heart.if its constructive read it if not ignore it.make your game to your vision at the speed you want to.for me personally i enjoyed the earlier versions and am looking forward to playing this version.best of luck going forward :) :love: (y)

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
The thing i dislike about "loli's" games are you "choose" the girl's age and that's somehow makes it ... okay ? I know it's just a game but that's so weird.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
RIC0H Is there any Error in this Update ? The Game crashes every 2nd or 3rd scene.....With 'Ignore' it goes on, but it annoyes a bit......
The Game all in all is nice, I like it so far and I'm looking forward to what is to come.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes