3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
That's my fear, I liked the old version, but I'll take a look, maybe over time you'll get used to it.
Edit: I just took a look, I really prefer the old version, I didn't like the current one. Although I will continue playing, but without that previous excitement.
Well a poll was done with the subscribers, and the majority voted for the new Lauren.
Old Lauren: 31 , New Lauren: 106

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The thing i dislike about "loli's" games are you "choose" the girl's age and that's somehow makes it ... okay ? I know it's just a game but that's so weird.
It's weird to be able to change a characters name too.

It's like Lauren's whole life her Mother has been calling her Lauren, but then one day the MC comes along and as Katie is introducing her it's like:

Katie: This is my Daughter Lauren
MC: Her name is Bethan now
Katie: Oh yes, my mistake
MC: And your name is Jess from now on
Jess: Oh, so it is

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
RIC0H Is there any Error in this Update ? The Game crashes every 2nd or 3rd scene.....With 'Ignore' it goes on, but it annoyes a bit......
The Game all in all is nice, I like it so far and I'm looking forward to what is to come.
And the error is?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's weird to be able to change a characters name too.

It's like Lauren's whole life her Mother has been calling her Lauren, but then one day the MC comes along and as Katie is introducing her it's like:

Katie: This is my Daughter Lauren
MC: Her name is Bethan now
Katie: Oh yes, my mistake
MC: And your name is Jess from now on
Jess: Oh, so it is
I love the option, but I understand how it would be irrating for a dev, spending all the time picking out the perfect names and some players like me changes it the first minute of game play.

Reactions: cate.archer

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
for fuck sakes.....
changelog
added a table
I mean, if the game was "The milking table" and a changelog said added a new table, then that would be quite cool info :D

I could do it like most other games and do N/A instead :p

Reactions: Chaly
Mar 6, 2021
Well a poll was done with the subscribers, and the majority voted for the new Lauren.
Old Lauren: 31 , New Lauren: 106
Yes, I know that, one of the reasons I hate polls. I like it when the developer makes the game as he imagined, and doesn't keep changing it all the time because of polls, I've seen many examples like this, after many changes the game ends up losing its identity.
Another thing I don't like is when they modify characters, after introducing the original, and we'll have to play as if nothing had happened. It's the same for movies and series, you end up getting used to an actor (actress), and they change the character as if it doesn't make a difference, it makes all the difference.
Anyway, the game belongs to the developer, he does what he wants, we just run the risk of another poll, and he puts some controversial tag, like those three letters for example.
Finally, I don't hate the developer for that, he presented the first model, and I really liked it, I was waiting for some more updates to see if it would be worth putting my money in support, although I think it needs to improve the renderings (grainy ) and the animations (very precarious), but I give a discount, it could be weak hardware or inexperience. But as the character I liked and made me play this game was changed, sorry to the developer, but I don't see myself supporting this game. I wish him good luck, and that he can improve his experience and bring good games in the future. As I said in another comment, I'll follow along for now, but without that initial excitement.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yes, I know that, one of the reasons I hate polls. I like it when the developer makes the game as he imagined, and doesn't keep changing it all the time because of polls, I've seen many examples like this, after many changes the game ends up losing its identity.
Another thing I don't like is when they modify characters, after introducing the original, and we'll have to play as if nothing had happened. It's the same for movies and series, you end up getting used to an actor (actress), and they change the character as if it doesn't make a difference, it makes all the difference.
Anyway, the game belongs to the developer, he does what he wants, we just run the risk of another poll, and he puts some controversial tag, like those three letters for example.
Finally, I don't hate the developer for that, he presented the first model, and I really liked it, I was waiting for some more updates to see if it would be worth putting my money in support, although I think it needs to improve the renderings (grainy ) and the animations (very precarious), but I give a discount, it could be weak hardware or inexperience. But as the character I liked and made me play this game was changed, sorry to the developer, but I don't see myself supporting this game. I wish him good luck, and that he can improve his experience and bring good games in the future. As I said in another comment, I'll follow along for now, but without that initial excitement.
The old Lauren model was a placeholder for me (I started the game with limited money, so I shrank katie down to make the Lauren model).

I always wanted to change the model and the poll was to see if the majority of people preferred the newer model that I originally wanted to use.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
it could be weak hardware or inexperience.
Most likely a bit of both. 3 months ago I didn't know how to use Daz Studio, so I'm still learning things.

Also I'm currently rendering 1080p images on a GTX 1050. People say you don't need a super PC to do it, but I'm guessing those people have 20-30 series graphic cards (which to me is a super PC).

I've ordered a new PC with an RTX 3070 and Intel Core i7 11700F. so the next update will hopefully be made on the new system and will hopefully improve the quality of the renders.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
KoGa3

Just to give you a heads up, in v0.4 I'll be adding some things to the game itself that your mod has (to avoid conflicts)

screenshot0005.png

Also the game will have a built in walkthrough (I've already talked to gigan about it), so there will be no need to update your mod with a walkthrough going forward.

I have no plans on adding music, so you're good on that.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Pretty short for a 0.3 version

Not a whole lot going on either
Well the game is made in my spare time and I also redid the images on Day 1 too (and each render currently takes me 2hrs).

My new PC that is coming should help with my render times, but it'll still be made in my spare time until I make enough money from the game to allow me to quit my job and work on the game full time (if that even happens).

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
If this is still on Patreon, I'm guessing we will get a loli patch at some point? ;)
There are no loli's in this game, I was not the person to add the loli tag to this thread and as such I am not allowed to remove it.

I have smols, but no lolis.

smol = Pubescent Teens
loli = PrePubescent PreTeens

The girls have boobage, making them Pubescent, which makes them Smols.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes