3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
That's why it's called 'Corrupted' Love, and not 'Parental' Love!
I mean, the MC in Parental Love was a gaslighting asshat. It really bothered me that he was lying to his wife all the way to the final scene. There was never an option to tell her the truth about what he did with his sister or the younger daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: Bohler

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I mean, the MC in Parental Love was a gaslighting asshat. It really bothered me that he was lying to his wife all the way to the final scene. There was never an option to tell her the truth about what he did with his sister or the younger daughter.
Yep that was an asshole too.... :)

But how do you instigate sex with the whole family then?

I like corrupted love the idea of her sleepwalking. For my that was an original scene..

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But how do you instigate sex with the whole family then?
Well, it's not so easy. Which, I guess, is kind of the point.

Incest is a taboo. Father daughter incest is probably the most taboo version of it. And then to include the girl's mother, is even more taboo.

That is also what makes it hot.

But yeah, to do it, either:
- The mother needs to be into the fetish herself (possible but perhaps not entirely realistic)
- The MC needs to corrupt the mother one way or the other.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
If I remember correctly, there was. But you had to live with the consequences.
That's life: Make a decision and live with the consequences.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Its not really that out of character. He is still a creep. I mean, he is out there screwing any young girl he can find and gaslighting his girlfriend. He is basically adopting children in order to sleep with him at this point.
I mean, you're making those choices. You can choose to not do anything with any of them and actually have a nice family relationship. You are choosing to screw all those girls.

So... I guess it's you that's the creep. Why can't you just be a loving father to your kids!?!? :cry:

Dec 13, 2019
OK??? Why were my comments deleted? If there were any misunderstandings, they can definitely be cleared up.
Google Translate is not perfect.

This can easily lead to errors or incorrect words that could possibly be misunderstood.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I wonder how fast the dish-washer was delivered after ordering online. :oops:
I know it at least with a deliver at next day. :D

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Actually when I had to buy a new refrigerator I ordered it in the morning and had it delivered and installed by dinner because it as in stock at a nearby store. So it could happen.
Fridges are a LITTLE easier than dishwashers tho. Esp fridges without ice-makers - bc those you just plug in and don't have to hook up to the plumbing at all. But I could see same-day on either, ya.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
After a long break back with this one and I have to ask: What happened Emily/Amber barbershop flirting?? I'm so disappointed now :(

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes