RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I forget
Does RIC0H have a schedule for free/public release?
After the whole Westy thing, I do not do public releases now (if the popo want to play it, then they can pay me) :LOL:

I do a "free" release to those that are on my discord (but are level 5 (from chatting))

I do a timed release as noted here:
0.8.7a will be posted on Itch and Discord tomorrow.

I think the person that leaks it here have bought it on Itch (since itch is now pay once and get access to future updates at no extra cost (they just have to wait a little longer than subs)), so when it gets to itch it gets posted here (by them)
I have no issues with that as it allows my subs to have their early access that they paid for before it gets leaked.

So main updates get leaked here by others, but bugfixes I post myself.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
After the whole Westy thing, I do not do public releases now (if the popo want to play it, then they can pay me) :LOL:

I do a "free" release to those that are on my discord (but are level 5 (from chatting))

I do a timed release as noted here:
0.8.7a will be posted on Itch and Discord tomorrow.

I think the person that leaks it here have bought it on Itch (since itch is now pay once and get access to future updates at no extra cost (they just have to wait a little longer than subs)), so when it gets to itch it gets posted here (by them)
I have no issues with that as it allows my subs to have their early access that they paid for before it gets leaked.

So main updates get leaked here by others, but bugfixes I post myself.
What?! Who?! No, I'm innocent! How dare you accuse me of such things! I've done nothing wrong. I'm not a crook! ARRROOO!

-Mal

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
0.8.7a Update.
Changelog:
Aged up April and added her scenes to Day7
Added day jumps to the paths menu (can now be used as a custom start feature)
Added a choice to come off Amber’s path on Day6 (clothes store with Holly)
Custom names can now have a space in them
The splash screen can now be skipped on first pass
Tweaked the Replay menu on PC/Mac (there are now 4 columns instead of 3)
Update the Replays for new scenes
Pc=
Mac=
Android =

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
0.8.7a Update.
Changelog:
Aged up April and added her scenes to Day7
Added day jumps to the paths menu (can now be used as a custom start feature)
Added a choice to come off Amber’s path on Day6 (clothes store with Holly)
Custom names can now have a space in them
The splash screen can now be skipped on first pass
Tweaked the Replay menu on PC/Mac (there are now 4 columns instead of 3)
Update the Replays for new scenes
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android =Mega
Can I at least ask you why you Aged up April? it is just a little aggravating once you get use to a character and the way they look and just out of no where you change them, same thing happened in -Deadlock in Time- VN and -Crimson High- VN

yeah yeah if I don't like it make my own game blah blah~

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024
Can I at least ask you why you Aged up April? it is just a little aggravating once you get use to a character and the way they look and just out of no where you change them, same thing happened in -Deadlock in Time- VN and -Crimson High- VN

RIC0H did a poll for that just check it out

Last edited:

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
RIC0H make a poll for that just check it out
[/QUOT]

Lauren and Megan look the same age as April! so his logic is wasted me I guess I'll just avoid April in the future that will at least remove her from the story right?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

It's because the dev added her due to requests but realised he could get into legal trouble if he kept the sexual content with the original version of the character so originally all scenes with her were removed from the game I'm assuming some fans requested him to bring her back as a Li so he made the poll as linked above my comment and as the poll had a 240 in favor vs 30 against for aging her up and bringing her back as a Li that's what the dev has done.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I like incest in games, but if the writing is good. What can I expect from this? From the reviews the game has great comedy, which is a plus for me, but do the relationships flow natural, or at least the writing makes an effort in the sense? Or is the typical "Hey daddy, I'm naughty, let's fuck"?

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
It's because the dev added her due to requests but realised he could get into legal trouble if he kept the sexual content with the original version of the character so originally all scenes with her were removed from the game I'm assuming some fans requested him to bring her back as a Li so he made the poll as linked above my comment and as the poll had a 240 in favor vs 30 against for aging her up and bringing her back as a Li that's what the dev has done.
But Lauren and Megan look the same age as April.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I like incest in games, but if the writing is good. What can I expect from this? From the reviews the game has great comedy, which is a plus for me, but do the relationships flow natural, or at least the writing makes an effort in the sense? Or is the typical "Hey daddy, I'm naughty, let's fuck"?
If my memory serves me right, at least some of the sexual relationships begin before anyone finds out they're related, and are pretty natural, if just a tad rushed.

Reactions: Silentdeath8
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes