3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If my memory serves me right, at least some of the sexual relationships begin before anyone finds out they're related, and are pretty natural, if just a tad rushed.
That's completly fine, what bothers me is having incest without substance. I like incest in games, but sometimes it feels bland and equal to everything. Anyway thanks for answering, maybe I'll try this out.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Love by RIC0H.​

Updated: 04/24/2024
Game/Creator: RIC0H -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 04/20/2024
Game Version: 0.8.6r
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: Still works for game version 0.8.6r as no changes to gallery.

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: RIC0H -
Does this gallery Mod need updating for 0.8.7a? Kinda thinking not, but thought best check.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Love [v0.8.7a] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does this gallery Mod need updating for 0.8.7a? Kinda thinking not, but thought best check.
Think so I had an error when I tried to use it with latest version however an easy alternative is use 0x52 mod and type rep into the search bar and should show all the Replay files[ replay files a labled as rep] just change all to true and save and it will unlock the entire gallery

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
so nothing new this update? got it will wait for the actual update before playing again as this is not a update at all just minor tweaks

Last edited:
Reactions: misterx2999

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Corrupted Love [v0.8.7a] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Just a quick question, not to second guess you or anything. I would imagine you did the "SHA-256" Check before compressing the game? I mean you've been doin' the Lord's work for so long, and I (as well as others, I'm sure) greatly appreciate it. :D

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is a simple way to bypass the problem. You say mentally to yourself that April is actually not what it seems on the screen, but what we see - just think. And everything becomes much easier. Just the author obeyed the rules. But then we know what April actually * mentally wink on our own * haha! There are no pixels on the screen.
There is no age.
Pixels on the screen can sometimes look very old, although they were born five minutes ago when we launched the game.
In fact, everything is in your imagination.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
RIC0H did a poll for that just check it out
problem with that poll is that it's a complex (multi-part question) with only two selection options. You would really need 4 questions to break down what people really wanted otherwise you would be conflating their responses. This is only about polling, not about subject mater. :)

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
problem with that poll is that it's a complex (multi-part question) with only two selection options. You would really need 4 questions to break down what people really wanted otherwise you would be conflating their responses. This is only about polling, not about subject mater. :)
It's not complex at all and there are only 2 viable options lmao. Keep her in the game as a side character with no adult content, or age her up so she can be a love interest.
It's not that deep, and you should understand why its phrased that way.

• Angry
Reactions: IRebel and GrimX95

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope DEV doe's not Ruin game on next update - i hate to start from 0 (that could change if Dev Adds more sex options) :KEK:(y)
Aged up April not bad but Age can be changed from menu - Ask Dev to Allow changes on age some are closed :cool:
April looks 10 now looks 18 :p meh looks 15 :LOL:

Reactions: IronWill
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes