3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
honestly don't understand what the dev is doing.

he stopped working with patreon anyway so what was the point in aging characters up when he clearly wanted them to be loli. he keeps releasing updates that aren't really updates but changes to make his game work, when it will never work because most people are gonna want to see more loli and incest because most sites lack these tags. people always want what they can't have.

he should have kept everything as is and just kept updating because patreon is not gonna take him back. even if that does happen it's gonna be a mess since patreon is an open minded dev killer. or he could just start a new game and not destroy any hope people had in him with current game.

funny-programming-coding-tech-memes-cover_800.jpg

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
It's not complex at all and there are only 2 viable options lmao. Keep her in the game as a side character with no adult content, or age her up so she can be a love interest.
It's not that deep, and you should understand why its phrased that way.
Don't think you understand my statement. 'complex' means that the question has multiple parts. It's asking both about age & love interest which is two different items in one question that makes it 'complex'. Any question that comprises more than one part/determinate is complex by definition.

As mentioned I am /not/ commenting on the subject mater but the veracity of polling itself and as such that 'poll' doesn't allow for precise indication of what the audience is looking for. this is why such questions are considered bad in real polls.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
There is a simple way to bypass the problem. You say mentally to yourself that April is actually not what it seems on the screen, but what we see - just think. And everything becomes much easier. Just the author obeyed the rules. But then we know what April actually * mentally wink on our own * haha! There are no pixels on the screen.
There is no age.
Pixels on the screen can sometimes look very old, although they were born five minutes ago when we launched the game.
In fact, everything is in your imagination.
The age might be changeable but the design isn't. There's only so far I can push it immersion-wise.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
A wonderful update :LOL: in which many scenes from the game are simply cut out (or simply blocked by the lack of choice in principle)...
This game hasn't been going anywhere for a long time. Although I’m lying, it’s moving backwards towards decreasing content and interest in this game.)

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Dev's Poll in SS is just him not having the guts to keep his vision of his game... or the girls would already looked older since V.0.1

But if you do want April to be a Li, then please understand that she'll need to be aged up. As I cannot make her a Li at her current age preset.
this is just hypocrisy imo, OFC you aren't forced in any way to age her up in order to make her a LI...
Yes doing that will close some door (ban from some websites or some other will not let the game being linked), but don't come with this shity excuse that you have to age up a protagoniste to make it a valid LI.

Reactions: Balloo

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Does this gallery Mod need updating for 0.8.7a? Kinda thinking not, but thought best check.
Yes it would need to be updated
What does the a mean? Is it an alpha version or is it just an arbitrary suffix to the version scheme?
The letter at the end is just for bug fixes to the main update (spelling fixes, etc)
0.8.7 came out, then I needed to bug fix it a few hours later, thus the "a" was added

Why is he asking me to start from the beginning again?
If you played 0.8.5 and/or 0.8.6, then you shouldn't need to start over again.

Also I've added day jumps to the Path menu now (located on the quick menu), so you can just jump to the day you want.

what the hell was the point of this lol
The main thing from this update is the April content (on day 7)

My game has incest, so it couldn't go on Patreon anyway. :p

but don't come with this shity excuse that you have to age up a protagoniste to make it a valid LI.
For LEGAL reasons, I had to age her up for her to become a Li.

In order to keep myself from being Westy's cell mate, I have to make characters look like they are at least AOC of my country.
(If I want them to be a Li or be around sexual activities)

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Another dev building a fanbase using some content only to pull that content when it matter. Oh well.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

In order to keep myself from being Westy's cell mate, I have to make characters look like they are at least AOC of my country.
RIC0H
I'm fairly sure had Westy known that his country would prosecute him on frankly trumped up nonsensical grounds.
He too would of aged up his character's to avoid the small minded, self delusional, puritanical, busi bodies in charge.
With fuck all better to do than make up nonsensical rules about fiction.
And if it keeps the game being made and more importantly you out of trouble/jail then you did the right thing.
Just Sayin.

alrubedo

Apr 5, 2022
Yes it would need to be updated

The letter at the end is just for bug fixes to the main update (spelling fixes, etc)
0.8.7 came out, then I needed to bug fix it a few hours later, thus the "a" was added

If you played 0.8.5 and/or 0.8.6, then you shouldn't need to start over again.

Also I've added day jumps to the Path menu now (located on the quick menu), so you can just jump to the day you want.

The main thing from this update is the April content (on day 7)

My game has incest, so it couldn't go on Patreon anyway. :p

Sometimes it seems to me that my military, drugs/AIDS overdosed shithole country is much better than your "first world" bantustans. :sneaky:

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
What to do I downloaded the compressed version and it didn't open for me, the error of the compressed zip version writes.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
If you happen in the future to have to do a legal fix again, please can you add even 1 scene (even if short), to avoid the sad time when we see there is actually nothing new :/
I heard you and went back in time and added 1 short game over scene to day 7. :)

Also all of Aprils lewd scenes are "new" to F95 users, as previously her content was not on this site. ;)

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I heard you and went back in time and added 1 short game over scene to day 7. :)

Also all of Aprils lewd scenes are "new" to F95 users, as previously her content was not on this site. ;)
Yes I love game over, we need a tag for game over there is no enough game over :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes