3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Modernhnetaihero22

Formerly 'Silz1010'
Aug 25, 2023
Sorry wrote CAN instead of CAN'T.

Damn you are asking the questions, never tried to not have sex...
Lmao it's all good and yeah I just don't want a game over scenario but at the same time I Don't wanna miss any good smol one content lmfao , just know I appreciate you taking the time to respond and try and help me out for real lol

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Lmao it's all good and yeah I just don't want a game over scenario but at the same time I Don't wanna miss any good smol one content lmfao , just know I appreciate you taking the time to respond and try and help me out for real lol
It has an in game walkthrough that will aim you down the path of your choice. But it's basically if you want to be a morally corrupted, but caring, good guy. Or a narcissistic ass.
Some scene gets "rapey" if you go down the dark path.

Butt if you want to love on "legal enough looking" smols and more. You will have a fun time. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Modernhnetaihero22

Modernhnetaihero22

Formerly 'Silz1010'
Aug 25, 2023
It has an in game walkthrough that will aim you down the path of your choice. But it's basically if you want to be a morally corrupted, but caring, good guy. Or a narcissistic ass.
Some scene gets "rapey" if you go down the dark path.

Butt if you want to love on "legal enough looking" smols and more. You will have a fun time. :)
You are awesome! Thank you my friend I was actually just about to ask if there is a walkthrough as that would answer all my questions , so again thanks so much I really appreciate your help

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
You are awesome! Thank you my friend I was actually just about to ask if there is a walkthrough as that would answer all my questions , so again thanks so much I really appreciate your help
np, happy to help ^^

And to answer your question above. Yes, some choices will lead to a "game over". But with the walkthrough enabled. It will warn you, so you can make a quick save before if you want to see what happens. :p

Reactions: Modernhnetaihero22

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm still a little miffed about the cut storyline between Emily and Amber hooking up. In the wayback time, Emily and Amber hooked up during the visit to the hair salon. They didn't realize their relationship until Amber came to to the MC's house to pick up Megan and they realized who they were to each other. But there was an option for them keep hooking up. Too bad restoring the storyline would require inserting scenes, dialogs, and variables, and probably require us to restart the game to see the restored content and then to get to the new content.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes