3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Don't give people ideas :D

Also if the gallery version was released here, then when people play the next basic version it'll likely throw up some errors.
If someone releases it, then all future bug reports that come in future for mismatched version should be directed at them :p
Yeah I see that

But I, for one, would just play from the beginning since the special version likely have special stuff all the way from the start.... but that's me

PEACE

(Also I do not begrudge you getting paid, I do pledge like 9 people myself but I can't get everyone so I still like to see free stuff)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I like the game but would it be possible for you to provide a Mega link to download from at some point?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Can we get a Mega link for PC please? I know they don't like this kind of game, but it's worth a shot right? :love:
I like the game but would it be possible for you to provide a Mega link to download from at some point?
Answered earlier, now on previous page of comments:
Doubt you'll ever see a Mega link for this game.. again.
I did have one but my account got nuked. (not sure if it was for this game or for a compressed game I had on that account)

There is however a Workupload link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-4-ric0h.99057/post-7868347
But it depends on which of the F95 Uploaders decide to add download links to the OP. *shrug*

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Hopefully money wise and not game banned from many sites wise.
Pretty sure they were complimenting your renders and storytelling by comparing it to one of the most well regarded games in the genre. I don't handle compliments very well either and deflecting with a joke is a good strategy; however, it will read as somewhat telling to others if money is your primary motivation. Looking forward to the finished product, cheers!

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
Of course this game shows a person who is passionately wants corruption little teenagers.
By default 18 years for girls.
But the girls models are 9, 11 and 14 years old.
Nevertheless, a rather curious observation of a pervert.
He only fucks the mother once, the rest of the harassment is only for the younger ones.
But I perfectly understand the dev.
He recreate his dreams.
The game is not bad.
Very witty dialogues (y)
I will still watch with interest the further actions of the game.
Good luck!

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ah right, the original model was just a placeholder (lack of funds = lack of models)
So once the game got some income I was able to replace the placeholder to a model that I originally wanted.
You can find models and assets free on here. Just search the model you want on daz3d.com then search and download the model here on f95. I never buy assets. I'm poor lmao

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes