3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
On this forum, lez content can indeed be ntr. If the mc is jealous over another having their way with an li. That can be a male or female antagonist.

I don't mind lez content nor bi. But it can indeed be ntr by f95 standards.
I don't really see how someone can become jealous if both girls are in the harem. Both girls are already the MC's, so what can be the problem. Even moreso if all are related.

If a harem girl hooks up with a girl outside the harem, then, yes, I could see the possibility for NTR, even though it's lez.

I personally would feel less jealousy if the female LI has a lesbian encounter instead of with another man, but that may be just my opinion.

I truly believe an added 5 tags could dispel a lot of these mini wars but sadly I don't see it happening.
Maybe but I think that would just lead to discussion which tag is exactly appropriate for what content.

Sometimes the lines between swinging/sharing/hotwifing/cuckold are not that clear. And whether any of that is NTR... I think that depends on the MC's feelings, but also largely on the feelings of the player, which the dev of course has limited control over.

Reactions: punisher2099

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't really see how someone can become jealous if both girls are in the harem. Both girls are already the MC's, so what can be the problem. Even moreso if all are related.

If a harem girl hooks up with a girl outside the harem, then, yes, I could see the possibility for NTR, even though it's lez.

I personally would feel less jealousy if the female LI has a lesbian encounter instead of with another man, but that may be just my opinion.
A lot of males are not threatened or jealous over lez content in the harem even if the mc isn't involved but a growing and vocal amount feel it's betrayal without the mc or the mc's blessing.

It's just sharing or swinging If there is no jealousy. However depending what camp you are in 1. The mc has to be jealous to be ntr
Or 2. The player has to be jealous to be ntr, flavors how one sees lez and bi content not involving the mc even with in the harem.

It don't bother me personally but thread after thread I see that a lot feel it's ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A lot of males are not threatened or jealous over lez content in the harem even if the mc isn't involved but a growing and vocal amount feel it's betrayal without the mc or the mc's blessing.

It's just sharing or swinging If there is no jealousy. However depending what camp you are in 1. The mc has to be jealous to be ntr
Or 2. The player has to be jealous to be ntr, flavors how one sees lez and bi content not involving the mc even with in the harem.

It don't bother me personally but thread after thread I see that a lot feel it's ntr.
Yeah and to muddy the waters even further, even for a lot of players even if it is not NTR in their eyes, it may not be the kind of scenes they want to see or enthuse them for a game and makes them wonder where the game will be focused if first scenes and MC has no action himself.

Let alone in their male MC games, we all know for example how often people dislike a sex scene for their reasons between mom and her husband at start of game, even if the husband is not an asshole. If he is and MC is a doormat that gets even a hotter bonfire. :p

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Just to add to this conversation, while yes, I dislike NTR, I don't think it matters to me if lesbian is NTR or not. I personally don't find lesbian sex anymore attractive than I do watching two buffed up dudes fucking, which is not in the least. Since I tend to 'roleplay' as the protagonist to the best of my ability, it's uncomfortable when devs just assume everyone is into lesbian action. It would be one thing if the scenes were just there, I can skip them half the time.

I'll use feet stuff as an example here. I don't find feet attractive nor sexy, I don't enjoy footjob scenes much if at all. However, in the vast majority of cases I can simply click through these scenes, simply because they aren't a part of the main game/story or a major character traits about a specific girl which revolves around her feet, which isn't the same for many bi or lesbian characters.

While it's the norm that I can simply skip foot content, this isn't true for games involving lesbian content. As in many of these games, the topic of two girls being together comes up in normal, non-sexual scenes. In those same scenes, the protagonist will generally get excited or interested in the idea, even if the game has options, it still seems as if it's not optional. I'm a dude, that must mean I like lesbian sex right?

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
The problem for me here is actually only that I as a man MUST feel lesbian content HOT and SEXY. Should I feel differently or even do not like such content, then I was in most cases extremely sharply criticized or even insulted. On the discussions about NTR I hardly dare to get involved more, because the reactions here are even more violent.
(This refers to general reactions, not in this thread... so far)

Sometimes it also seems that some DEVs just don't know any other way to realize a threesome or to move several girls into a romantic relationship, except via lesbian content. But maybe also so that as many variations as possible are to be shown, simply to address as many supporters as possible.

I myself lived several years in a love triangle with my then wife and her best friend. The two women, however, had no need for lesbian games or sex with each other, except for hugs, affectionate kisses and closeness to each other, but we always had an enormous amount of fun and pleasure as a threesome.
Probably this has shaped me very strongly, which is why I feel differently about such content than the majority of "normal" perverts...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I see a new tag has been added: voyeurism
I presume that's because Emily was watching at the end of Day4 (if she's corrupted)?

Reactions: Elemento

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly, I enjoyed lesbian action a lot until I realized it's in almost every game, now it does nothing to me (even if I don't "hate" it either unless it's really every single girl). I just got bored with it.

What I dislike is when it feels "forced": just a way to conveniently create the harem set up, and not in an even slightly believable way. And it's very often the case that every girl is suddenly a lesbian (and only with mc's LIs), just so that the mc can have everything and justify it that way. It feels so fake when it's done like that. I think even a pure one guy+several girls harem can be done otherwise.
One or two lesbians is ok though, for a little variety. But if it's more, giving a choice is the best way to handle it.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I myself lived several years in a love triangle with my then wife and her best friend. The two women, however, had no need for lesbian games or sex with each other, except for hugs, affectionate kisses and closeness to each other, but we always had an enormous amount of fun and pleasure as a threesome.
I've never had a threesome, much less a love triangle, but how does that work then?
You have sex with one girl, the other one watches? How do you ensure she's not left out?
The girls touching and licking each other solves that problem.

Perhaps we should also consider this: if a woman touches another woman sexually, especially in the context of a threesome, it perhaps does not make her a lesbian, since she is also in a sexual relationship with a man. At most, it makes her bisexual but maybe also just curious or openminded.... In any case, putting labels on stuff does not always help.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I've never had a threesome, much less a love triangle, but how does that work then?
You have sex with one girl, the other one watches? How do you ensure she's not left out?
The girls touching and licking each other solves that problem.
One girl rides your dick while the other rides your face ;)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Or one girl eats out the other girl while she's being fucked or you take turns fucking each girl there are a lot of different combo's you can do.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
All this talk about ntr is so lame. Like if you don't like it, too bad move on. I come to this thread to see people talk about what they like about the game and what they would like to see, not to see people complain about something so quick it is barely in the game. Hell, we never even see it, it is only implied. Yall so annoying ...

I'd rather yall talk about who is best girl or what scene stood out to you ...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes