3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Another great update, I take it the orphan girl will be moving in soon too? We practically have a full harem already...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
holy says the orphanage is "a few streets over".
I'm not familiar with what is normal in usa, but in any case, "a few streets over" shouldnt take an hour to drive without massive congestion.

Reactions: kajidiablo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL shit, I forgot Hector Salamanca was in Ace.
ace-ventura-ass.gif

Namely, "stay with the game", like the previews were somehow confusing on how young they look, or the LOLI tag wasn't a giveaway, you still had to try the game.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm not familiar with what is normal in usa, but in any case, "a few streets over" shouldnt take an hour to drive without massive congestion.
Pretty sure I wrote "A few minutes later" on the transition from the orphanage to the MC's house.

-edit-
Yarp

yarp.png

Last edited:

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
on the drive out he drops the aunt & cousin off first, he drops Holly off at the orphanage on the way back.

RonaldoTranseunte

May 30, 2021
Hi. Version 0.5 does not work on my device. I found the error in the file 'gui.rpy'.
View attachment 1882210
"@gui.variant"?
I don't know where it came from, but I know there is no way it will work on my device.

I fixed the problem:
View attachment 1882212
Downloadable patch at the bottom of this post.

P.s.: thank you for organizing the files in your game so well, it allowed me to find and fix the problem easily. Keep it up, your game is great.

View attachment 1882213
Thanks buddy, saved my day

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
There was a bug in the original 0.5 (and I presume 0.4 too) that when you selected "don't go further" on the Lauren night scene on Day4, the game ingnored your choice and took you further instead. this was corrected in the 0.5 bugfix.

0.5 bugfix was the only update the F95 saw, as the original 0.5 was in early access when the bug was noticed and corrected.
Are you still getting that bug on the 0.5 bugfix?

-edit-
Yes.. Yes you are still getting that bug..

I just checked the script and noticed I didn't put a 'jump' at the end of the 'else' statement.
Will be fixed in 0.6
is there no way to skip that part until the fix, right?

im also going the only mom route cos i like vanilla stuff

thanks for the chance to avoid things btw, so many vns end up like kinetic novels, without the tag, forcing stuff.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes