3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's like people complaining about the story in an action hero movie, you don't watch them because they are saving private Ryan or Shawshank Redemption, it's a game from a first-time dev, based on fucking your own daughter, and a bunch of girls who are are loli.
Turn your brain off, and fap to fucking lolis.
Yeah yeah they are all over 18, and Biden often says, end of quote.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
at first i thought it was gonna be like some step-incest but the hotel twist is a nice touch.
i nut pretty hard at the sleepwalk sucking.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm not knocking the dev for this game its a good effort for a first atempt.
But the Dev may want to consider a couple of things in future.

For instance You take the youngest girls virginity which was hot but didn't make any sence because not only was it too smooth IE. she takes all the MC's dick but she do's so without complaint, pain or even discomfort.
Which although slightly unbelievable would still of been fine if not for the Bad end scene.
If you had tried to do that the night before she screams the house down from being penetrated by the MC's large cock.
Even after he had gone down on her which would of lubricated her as it did the following day.
So if it was painfull and uncomfortable that night before the idea the next day it's not even awkward but just slide's right in make's zero sence.
Then there's the eldest and as we find out the MC's real daughter who upto this point is a selfconfessed lesbian and the shower sex scene all the ingrediants of a really hot sex scene and yet it was meh at best paraphrasing "let me put my dick betwen your legs" he says "if i move forward it will be in" he says "oo its in" she says were? all we know is its between her legs so it's t thigh job at best.
I seen more in action in a softcore film and they were more believable no cock to pussy contact of any desription shown let alone penatration of his lesbian daughter.
Sorry but as far as that scene go's if you didn't see it then it didn't happen. and her thigh job must be epic because the MC didn't even last as long as he did with the little one.
Altogether two sadly disapointing scene in an otherwise excelent game dosen't bode well for Holly's scene

That said the interactions with the girls and the MC are good the coffee scene although funny was a little tame mind you if someone aske'd if I could have sex with them while I was drinking a cup of coffee like that I think I would of painted the counter two feet away with the stream I would of coughe'd up but I guess there's a limet to what you can do with renders and coffee spray lol.
I just hope the Dev continues this game apart from my two point's which are probably just my opinion its an excellent game
with a not too creepy or juvenile MC in it like some games that claim to have a mature MC.

Just Sain.

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you want to make actual feedback there is a discord, where it is much more likely to be viewed.

The 'virginity' scenes were a bit rushed and as a result were pretty unrealistic.

I think a choice to be either more sadistic or wholesome would have been ideal for a lot of the engagements. Could be implemented with the current scenes and wouldn't be too much extra dialogue.

Already kind of hinted at with the tone of some of the other choices, and the game over scene.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Game progression is a bit rushed as I've decided to have more content rather than more realism.
If I was to go down the more realism route, then it would take ages for you to progress with the girls (and you'll likely get bored of waiting for something to happen).
Game progression is a bit rushed as I've decided to have more content rather than more realism.
If I was to go down the more realism route, then it would take ages for you to progress with the girls (and you'll likely get bored of waiting for something to happen).
None of you have read what the author wrote. Why are you such irresistibly stupid critics with rotten brains?

seronis

May 9, 2022
In all due fairness if a game like this, one in its early releases, has both minimal content and low "plot", it wont get fans. Which in turn hurts dev motivation. The pace can be fixed later when the dev figures out more scenes they want to do. Its good for now

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
In all due fairness if a game like this, one in its early releases, has both minimal content and low "plot", it wont get fans. Which in turn hurts dev motivation. The pace can be fixed later when the dev figures out more scenes they want to do. Its good for now
I agree with what you said, but you are missing a couple other key issues.

1. The dev does not even have a vague idea of the story/game they want to make. They think they can just throw something together.

2. The dev thinks that just because they put something out there, that it will be an instant money maker. And when it is not, they abandon it.

3. The dev can not or will not take constructive feedback and adapt to what people suggest or want. So again they abandon the project.

There are many more, but you get the idea.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I agree with what you said, but you are missing a couple other key issues.

1. The dev does not even have a vague idea of the story/game they want to make. They think they can just throw something together.

2. The dev thinks that just because they put something out there, that it will be an instant money maker. And when it is not, they abandon it.

3. The dev can not or will not take constructive feedback and adapt to what people suggest or want. So again they abandon the project.

There are many more, but you get the idea.
OR, it's their first game, they get a lot of shit, then give up, which happens quite a lot in fact.
Quite often what some think is constructive criticism is actually not, it's more like "your game is shit, you should do it this way" etc etc, and things like it, which is not helpful or constructive at all.

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
OR, it's their first game, they get a lot of shit, then give up, which happens quite a lot in fact.
Quite often what some think is constructive criticism is actually not, it's more like "your game is shit, you should do it this way" etc etc, and things like it, which is not helpful or constructive at all.
This is true. Way to many seem to think that what they want is the only way to do things.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
To balance out the negativity: I really like the pacing. Yes, it's fast. But I hope that means that we'll actually see the story reach a satisfying conclusion eventually. And it's also good to see "loss of virginity" not be made a big deal all the time.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Who plays a game clearly about mostly fucking young girls and then ignores them, it's like buying Neapolitan ice cream and only eating vanilla.
sacrilege, obviously you only eat the chocolate then tell Marge you're out of icecream again . . . . . . wait what?

Reactions: Trono-10

seronis

May 9, 2022
For instance You take the youngest girls virginity which was hot but didn't make any sence because not only was it too smooth IE. she takes all the MC's dick but she do's so without complaint, pain or even discomfort.
Which although slightly unbelievable would still of been fine if not for the Bad end scene.
If you had tried to do that the night before she screams the house down from being penetrated by the MC's large cock.
Even after he had gone down on her which would of lubricated her as it did the following day.
So if it was painfull and uncomfortable that night before the idea the next day it's not even awkward but just slide's right in make's zero sence.
Then there's the eldest and as we find out the MC's real daughter who upto this point is a selfconfessed lesbian and the shower sex scene all the ingrediants of a really hot sex scene and yet it was meh at best paraphrasing "let me put my dick betwen your legs" he says "if i move forward it will be in" he says "oo its in" she says were? all we know is its between her legs so it's t thigh job at best.
I seen more in action in a softcore film and they were more believable no cock to pussy contact of any desription shown let alone penatration of his lesbian daughter.
Sorry but as far as that scene go's if you didn't see it then it didn't happen. and her thigh job must be epic because the MC didn't even last as long as he did with the little one.
Altogether two sadly disapointing scene in an otherwise excelent game dosen't bode well for Holly's scene
A lot wrong with this.

1. if you are gentle with a woman and she is properly turned on the vaginal walls expand making penetration easier. Losing your virginity isnt painful when your lover put you in the right mood first

2. on the other hand even if you would have had a painless time, if you are suddenly woken up you will be so tense you will in fact scream bloody murder. this is realistic. lubrication doesnt make the hymen less sensitive. only being relaxed does

3. the vagina is perfectly accessible. nothing implied this was only a thigh job. it explicitly stated otherwise. how did you misread?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
A lot wrong with this.

1. if you are gentle with a woman and she is properly turned on the vaginal walls expand making penetration easier. Losing your virginity isnt painful when your lover put you in the right mood first

2. on the other hand even if you would have had a painless time, if you are suddenly woken up you will be so tense you will in fact scream bloody murder. this is realistic. lubrication doesnt make the hymen less sensitive. only being relaxed does

3. the vagina is perfectly accessible. nothing implied this was only a thigh job. it explicitly stated otherwise. how did you misread?
No offence but go back and play again I think you might notice.

1. The actual sex was not that gentle she went from placing the tip inside to being fully penatrated in one move which maybe the animations fault or not.
So unless she was on something like temazepam or some other relaxation drug being as it was still her first time she is unlikly to be that relaxed.
And although a vigina may have amazing elasticity when taking into acount her physical size and he's penis size.
The chances of that not being atleast uncorfortable if not out right painful are pretty fecking slim.

2. She had not just been woken up she was awake when he enter'd her room and If you had paid any attention at all you might of noticed after waking her he first kissed her then caressed her before rubbing her and finally giving her oral.
She then blows him so she will of been just a lubricated as the next day the only diffrence would of been anxiety as she wasn't yet wanting full sex and that scene was used as a example as to why 1. seems so fecking unlikely.

3. Her vigina may of been perfectly accessible it's not my point nor do's it mean jack shit as far as the animation go's.
All we actually know is what we are told he put it between her legs and she say's it went in so fine we have to buy that they had sex.
And thats my point you have a potantially hot scene with a Dad and his supossedbly untouched except for dildo's Lesibian Daughter unless I missed something.
Haviing their first Sex and there's no visible penetration so as far as the animation go's he could of been just as easly humping her thigh as banging her pussy.
It was a wasted opportunity and at the risk of repeating myself with scene's like that "If you don't see it then it didn't happen"

But thank you for you views.
Not that any of it really matter since the Dev isn't after realism but 3. was a big disappointment.

Last edited:

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
I like the game and I think most of you do also, so remember to give ideas to improve this one and any future games as well.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes