3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Depends on the routes you choose.
If you don't go down the Lauren route, then you have a solo sex scene with Katie ;)

Different routes lead to different content being shown.
Is there any oyakodon? (mother+daughter threesomes)

Reactions: $@~

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is there any oyakodon? (mother+daughter threesomes)
Yes?, with the Lauren route (when she's "sleepwalking")

Not sure what 'oyakodon' is, but there's a scene with Lauren+MC+Katie in a threesome.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Then it should be banned from this site.
They are not added in OP. They are allowed to post it in thread and you can download with registration.
Can this be uploaded to a sharing website that isn't complete hot garbage please?
Would it be possible to get a mega link or a workupload link? Excited for the new update, but I gotta say I am leery of all the link options currently available.
anonfile download speed 80kb/s
gofile 133kb/s
mixdrop 300kb/s
hmmm no good :unsure::cautious:
Added mega mirror
but the mod seems to be slipping.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ" and RIC0H

dasetean

Aug 3, 2018
Things are a little rushed I will admit, but if I was to make it more realistic, then it'll be update 10 before you can spend some alone time with her and update 20 before she'll call you Daddy..
It is also just a GAME..... There is enough slow in the real world.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 2064325

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.6 / Translation with little revision for version : V0.6

Corrupted Love V0.6 Mega

A Tradução aceita os Mods / Translation accepts the Mods

Replay Mod

Walkthrough+/Music/Cheating Mod
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.6

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.6

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
That be your issue.
Worse than I had a similar problem, I think it was the fault of the junkebox mod that is not in my game in this version 0.6, but when it left the scene of the last day 5, the game goes back to the beginning of day 5.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/Search And Destroy.mp3'.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,34 GB / 219 MB - CorruptedLove-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
= ~16,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)
Would hate to think what the first few days look like (as they're .jpg)

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: $@~ and "CJ"

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Wasn't me that posted those links ;)

The game was leaked, the download links are not mine and as such are not official links.

If they contain viruses or the like, do not blame me.
You created a thread and promoted your game on a pirate site, back in Nov 2021, and now you get all butt hurt because one of your clients leaked the game here? The irony is so thick ...

EDIT: you guys face-palming me... you DO realize a face palm is the same as a like on this platform, right?

Anyhow, it's hilarious watching a dev troll his own thread. His itch.io channel comments were even better to read. Lot of people not happy with the master marketing skills shown here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes