3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Anyhow, it's hilarious watching a dev troll his own thread. His itch.io channel comments were even better to read. Lot of people not happy with the master marketing skills shown here.
I like to troll those that complain :)
I also like to troll in general too :ROFLMAO:

But you're right, I need to improve my marketing skills on itch, because..

14K.png

Clearly I'm doing something wrong..

Doofey, you're fired!

68747470733a2f2f7062732e7477696d672e636f6d2f70726f66696c655f696d616765732f34373238323230313235...jpg

Time for me to get a new marketing person.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
did you start a new game? because you need it for this version
I didn't start a new game, I tried to continue where I left off in version 0.5, only this time without putting the junkbox mod in the game, and after this bug of not finding the music passes, the game goes back to the beginning of the 5th

I don't care if a new game starts, and a good opportunity to review my portuguese translation again

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A loli without pregnancy is a sad loli, that's what I always say !
Onwards, my faithful lolies.
On the contrary, I really like that there are no gays and pregnant women in the game :geek:

everyone has their own tastes, but I am very grateful to the developer that He does not impose fashion trends like the rest...

I have not play yet the latest version after the update, but the game is very beautiful with a good story and characters. I love it :love:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sry to ask. But i cant imagine how a reduced Quality is able to break a game :unsure: How should that be possible ?
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.
Not the reduced quality. This is more of a kind of reinsurance in case the compressor messes up. Of course that doesn't happen to me, but you never know! ;)

Would hate to think what the first few days look like (as they're .jpg)
You know those who use compressed versions don't care that much about quality but I feel you.

Reactions: RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Not the reduced quality. This is more of a kind of reinsurance in case the compressor messes up. Of course that doesn't happen to me, but you never know! ;)
Compressing Renpy games doesn't really cause issues, it's when the other types are compressed, issue can pop up.

/not aimed at you, just adding onto you.

Reactions: "CJ"

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Sry to ask. But i cant imagine how a reduced Quality is able to break a game :unsure: How should that be possible ?
the rpa (renpy archive) is decompiled, the images compressed, the archive recompiled. the compiler and compressor can fault at anything and the engine wont be able to display it.

Saves would have broken in this update as Day5's end was changed.
(there's also more content added, so a fresh start is needed to view them)
please add to op or we'll see lots of further questions. but who am i kidding.

Reactions: "CJ"

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
With over 500 new beautiful top-quality sd renders i'd say worth the wait, if you need a month or 2 extra to hit 600, don't let me slow you down :p
Don't think my Subscribers would be too happy though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skater555
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes