3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
So you are saying that I have to start from scratch?? and that the saves I had from V 0.5 will not work? ( I did download V0.6 and when I hit "load" nothing was there.)
Yes, I had the same. You can skip first days via CTRL button in 2-3 minutes.

Reactions: El Buho

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
you are the first one who wrote something about this error.It is strange because it seems that not all player have this error at least i can only say it about me.On which platform do you play it? Did you used the mod in the version 0.5 too and did you have the same error?
Playing PC, Windows 10.

I did use KoGa3's mod and your gallery replay mod in v0.5 but did not see this error, and I've only used your gallery mod for v0.6 so far (KoGa's mod is not updated as of this reply).

And I should also mention that I did a fresh start.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
As day4 and day5 were altered, a fresh game was required to be bug free.
Sadly the cringe dialog between MC & Emily when he first sees her walking in the storm wasn't altered. I don't care how much she hates storms.. the shit coming out of the MCs mouth would send her running.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I have to make jokes because I'm super butt hurt..

One sec.. Let me wipe away my butt hurt tears.

View attachment 2064524

Dude, keep playing to the audience... then explain why you closed your itch.io comment section.

As for your ~$14K revenues *golf clap* - congratulations! You made in 10 months what I charge for a contract per month. I'm sure the people who paid you $20 three months ago for v0.5 appreciate how much you made when you denied them access to this version, while the $1 patrons will get it -when? - next week wasn't it? That doesn't quite compute -- but then again, you think $14 grand for 10 months work is a lot.

In any case, you've been trolling everybody and their uncle on here who even mentioned having this version (without paying you) and yet, I make a single comment and you just keep at it... even to the extent of going back and forth and adding edits of things and linking to my post.

For a person who makes fringe content, you really need to get a thicker skin dude.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Playing PC, Windows 10.

I did use KoGa3's mod and your gallery replay mod in v0.5 but did not see this error, and I've only used your gallery mod for v0.6 so far (KoGa's mod is not updated as of this reply).

ok then i have an idea.Can you test ? Put your mod files the rpy and the rpyc out of the game folder so that the game don´t load it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
sure the people who paid you $20 three months ago for v0.5 appreciate how much you made when you denied them access to this version, while the $1 patrons will get it -when? - next week wasn't it? That doesn't quite compute
The $1 patreons do not get access to the $20 version ;)

Also note that I'm not selling a game, which is what you seem to be stuck on.

I'm selling early access to an update of a free game. If someone pays for early access to the update of 0.3, then they get access to 0.3 early, they do not automatically get access to every update early.

This is explained in my profile on itch and on the game page of itch.

If someone doesn't want to pay for early access to an update for a free game, then they don't have to, they can wait for early access to end and get the update for the game for free.

The $20 version is a paid version that people do not need to buy, they only buy it if they want to support the creation of the game.
If someone pays for $20 for 0.3g, then they get 0.3g forever. If they want 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, then they need to pay again.
but most people wait and get the G version a little later after a few updates so they have more content for less money.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
RIC0H, Thanks for your continued work on this excellent product. It is pretty mind-blowing that you can receive hate for giving people the option to support your freely available work with an early download for some monetary support. But like some of the complaints have said... getting between "fringe content" for "fringe people" and their "fringe dicks" can lead to all levels of unreasonability.

Keep up the great work, and please know you have my support in dealing with these people in whatever manner gives you the most peace of mind... because despite any hate you get, you are still giving them what they desperately want... for free

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah pay what you want
pay $10 when that is the price
pay $1 when that is the price

or pay nothing and get it here or at those *********** dot com s of the internet

Then at the very last Hey it is complete release you could pay the $20 to get all the Gallery elements at once for a one time cost
This is an AVN though, blood isn't exactly flowing to the right head, you can't really expect people to think logically :)

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
lol.....
Some people get butt hurt about people charging for early access. I do not see an issue with charging people, the issue is when someone publishes the release before the author could do it.

Now for the authors who just do not like giving any access to their stuff the second half of what this site is comes into effect and their stuff will be published anyways. Releasing the stuff on sites like this actually gives the persons game a bit more recognition. And if you like their stuff patreon/itch or other methods if they have one.

So I appreciate when you see dev's push out their stuff and if they want to charge for early release let them since they intend to release it freely once the time is up. Support the dev's if you can don't complain about them, motivate them.

From what I can tell its a set amount to get early access not like how some people do it on patreon for example where they charge monthly the same amount even if it takes months between release technically that's more then a one time flat fee per release. So if a release takes 3 months for example and they charge 20$ for early access then those people would be paying 60$ between each early access instead of a flat 1 time fee.

You are only helping to fund their project, not really paying for the project. So take a deep breath and get some patience.

And yes I'm talking about you moose_puck.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Playing PC, Windows 10.

Guess that was bad timing since 1hr before you posted this message KoGa did update his mod.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Guess that was bad timing since 1hr before you posted this message KoGa did update his mod.
Oops, lol. I'll grab it for storage anyway, but my point was that I was using only the game files and Gigan's mod, so KoGa's mod can't be the source of the error.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I dont know what happened but I guess it was a way to force people to start from scratch since the save folder changed from:

CorruptedLove-1634047308
to
CorruptedLove-1634043329

Did you upgrade the renpy maybe that could have done this but who knows I thought the save location never changed unless you regenerate the options file.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Oops, lol. I'll grab it for storage anyway, but my point was that I was using only the game files and Gigan's mod, so KoGa's mod can't be the source of the error.
The VPGrid error seems to be tied to the replay mod I installed it only to notice it crash when attempting to open replay giving the VPGrid not completely full

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
ok then i have an idea.Can you test this? Put your mod files the rpy and the rpyc out of the game folder so that the game don´t load it.
Well now I feel stupid... bear with me.

First, your fix did the job. Fresh install of game, plus just your gallery mod, and no errors.

The thing is... using your first version of the 0.6 mod works that way too. >.<

However.... as soon as I added unren, 0x52's URM Mod, shaddy's "file/line number display" mod, and Brandy's "Key Mod", the error came back. Those have never caused this error before, but now looking back I wonder if that's the case for TBAK when I hit it. I didn't figure out or code the vpgrids fix, I just copied it from another topic here. (Maybe TBAK, not sure.)

So this is not Gigan's or Ric0h's problem.

And for those who may be reading this, are using the same utilities I do, and getting that error, the vpgrids.rpy file I attached in an earlier reply (and here) does get you past it.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Man, after opening the game and not see any saves, i was like, nooo i don't want to play through again and then i remember that i always leave last old version of games and delete them only after i go through the new one. I was able to just copy the old saves from the 0.5 version, though even then it was a bit strange, as some of the save files were missing in the game, even though i did copy the complete save folder.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes