4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
i think i will be handle it like the shower sex scene with Emily.The "old" version will be than stay in the extra scenes menu and the new one in the normal menu
do you know what this could be? never happened, and it only happens when I click to see the replays

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: VPGrid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/viewport.py", line 678, in per_interact
    raise exc

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Corrupted Love 0.6
Mon Sep 26 09:51:52 2022

I managed to solve it, but I had to download the game again

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
And yet, people who sign up to his lowest Patreon tier get access 11 days after release. I could have signed up last week and I'd have gotten this game this week, while people who paid $5, $10, $20 and even more were told to go suck an egg and buy it or wait until next update when 0.6 goes public.
The early access period on itch works the same way..
SEP 23rd = $10
SEP 28th = $5
OCT 3rd = $1

The price on itch doesn't stay at $10 for the entire early access period, the price drops at the same time the other sub tiers get accees to it.

11 days after release my subs get it for $1, but that also happens on itch too.

It's written on the itch page as follows:
"When the game first updates it will enter an Early Access period where the update will be $10 for the first 5 days then $5 for the next 5 days and then $1 until the next update is released."

The only difference is, is that the subs pay more if the updates do not come out monthly.
This update took 3 months, so my $1 tier paid $3 and the people on itch will only pay $1 (if they choose not to wait for the free version).

Usually, the whole purpose behind having multiple crowdfunding platforms is because people just can't use one or the other and you give them more choices. So some people may not want (or can't use) Patreon, so they instead use itch.io or subscribestar, for example. They don't expect to be treated differently based on which platform they use.
They way I've set it up is so when an update drops, itch, patreon and substar work the same way.
$10 on itch get it the same time the $10 on patreon/substar get it.
$5 on itch get it the same time the $5 on patreon/substar get it.
$1 on itch get it the same time the $1 on patreon/substar get it.

If I did it the way you wanted and make it so people on itch pay once for lifetime early access to updates.
(ie)
Pay $1 and get access to every future update.

Then is that not treating Itch differently to my Patreon/SubStar as they have to keep paying $1 over and over.

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Well yes I updated my Renpy to 7.5.1, but I did manually change those numbers as I wanted to force a fresh start due to content changes of Day4 and Day5 (to remove the chance of errors when loading a save)
Yeah have no problem with that. It was more of of a wonder.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
do you know what this could be? never happened, and it only happens when I click to see the replays

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/viewport.py", line 678, in per_interact
    raise exc

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Corrupted Love 0.6
Mon Sep 26 09:51:52 2022

I managed to solve it, but I had to download the game again
Did you unlock dev console it seems to be interacting with the replay mod in a negative fashion which does not make sense to me. I already told them about it hopefully something can be figured out.

I tested out URM and Unren and it breaks after using unren to add the consoles....

init 999 python:
config.developer = True

those 2 lines is all that is needed to break the replay mod.

Based on information it seems the reason this glitch is being hit is due to a VPGrid change from 7.5.0+ hopefully it can be adapted to anyone who uses VPGrid in their games or mods.

The new change forces people to use what is posed below if they are making VPGrid of select sizes with no exception.

allow_underfull True

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: zerodead

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Based on information it seems the reason this glitch is being hit is due to a VPGrid change from 7.5.0+ hopefully it can be adapted to anyone who uses VPGrid in their games or mods.

The new change forces people to use what is posed below if they are making VPGrid of select sizes with no exception.

allow_underfull True
I've added this to my var.rpy:
define config.allow_underfull_grids = True

This will however take effect in 0.7, so from 0.7 onwards there shouldn't be an issue (if I read the Renpy docs correctly that is)

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I've added this to my var.rpy:
define config.allow_underfull_grids = True

This will however take effect in 0.7, so from 0.7 onwards there shouldn't be an issue (if I read the Renpy docs correctly that is)

That's one way to do it force compatibility no matter what... heh

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Rape Megan scene added, so what there is going to be light and "dark" paths to the game now, I thought it was just one.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Rape Megan scene added, so what there is going to be light and "dark" paths to the game now, I thought it was just one.
Originally that was for the Gallery version, but it was noted that she's a family member and as such shouldn't be locked off.
So the scene was added to the basic version.

There is a Rape tag for the game and it's been there for a while.

Also the scene is 100% optional, just give her some water instead if you don't want to rape her ;)

Reactions: Havik79 and lyang7

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
gigan I know what the issue is with your mod.

In Renpy 7.5.1 the grids that are defined need to be filled.
The grid in the Extra Scenes are not filled.

You have 9 rows / 3 col, but only 2 images. if you add 7 blank images to the Extra Scenes page, then the error will disappear.

or you can add the line to override it: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-6-ric0h.99057/post-9054430
(In 0.7 you'll have to remove the line though as it'll throw up an error about it being define twice due to me defining it in my var.rpy for 0.7)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Originally that was for the Gallery version, but it was noted that she's a family member and as such shouldn't be locked off.
So the scene was added to the basic version.

There is a Rape tag for the game and it's been there for a while.

Also the scene is 100% optional, just give her some water instead if you don't want to rape her ;)
Will we later be able to have consensual sex with her?

Reactions: _baka_

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah the aunt/hairdresser scene, it is weirdly cut that it doesn't show the scene but has characters talk about what happened later. I also would have sword that scene existed in an earlier version i played
Given the lack of a lesbian tag, it's probably not a surprise we didn't get any of the implied or even outright confirmed girl-girl scenes. The 2 obvious ones in question are the Amber-Emily scene after the haircut, while the MC is waiting in the car for Emily... and the other is Emily going down on Jasmin. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it was a creative decision not to show those scenes given that lately almost any lesbian content seems to trigger some people.

Personally it doesn't bother me in, although I do get how some might feel about a main LI (Emily) having sex with other girls without the MC present. Given her strong feelings of love for the MC, I trust her.... maybe not Jasmin as much given her rant in the bedroom, but if the MC's magic D can turn her at least Bi and occasionally join the harem, I'm willing to let her have her fun as long as she doesn't try to keep Emily for herself. If anything, despite the revelation Aunt Amber is bisexual herself, she seems more than ok taking whatever sex she can get while being discreet.

Will we later be able to have consensual sex with her?
I'm looking forward to that as I wasn't thrilled the wt mod wanted us to choose that 'darker path' option. I'm fine with the corruption and seduction, but not big on the rape, I'd prefer to just take my time and make everything consensual like with Lauren. It's better to see Megan actually want it, much like Emily and Lauren, IMO.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan I know what the issue is with your mod.

In Renpy 7.5.1 the grids that are defined need to be filled.
The grid in the Extra Scenes are not filled.

You have 9 rows / 3 col, but only 2 images. if you add 7 blank images to the Extra Scenes page, then the error will disappear.

or you can add the line to override it: https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-6-ric0h.99057/post-9054430
(In 0.7 you'll have to remove the line though as it'll throw up an error about it being define twice due to me defining it in my var.rpy for 0.7)
Yes i have fixed it yesterday.i have post it to a user a few pages but forget to put it into the Main post.i do it when im home from the work but this will be in 4 hours.it is on page 54 the post number 1,080

Last edited:

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
This shit made me laugh so much. Can't wait for updates! This is a really great game, but some of the scenes made me fucking sick....... idk how or why i pushed through the fucked up parts (where you get caught and it ends) and i knew the MC was weird and i know his type, the sociopathic word i cant say here. we know though. i've studied psychology and i've gotta say, while ive never seen it happen in real life, that shit seemed really fucking genuine like it was inspired from something or somewhere. the psychology of these characters i mean. whoever makes this game is really fucking smart and understands humans very well, and it shows.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Given the lack of a lesbian tag, it's probably not a surprise we didn't get any of the implied or even outright confirmed girl-girl scenes. The 2 obvious ones in question are the Amber-Emily scene after the haircut, while the MC is waiting in the car for Emily... and the other is Emily going down on Jasmin. Not sure why, but I'm guessing it was a creative decision not to show those scenes given that lately almost any lesbian content seems to trigger some people.

Personally it doesn't bother me in, although I do get how some might feel about a main LI (Emily) having sex with other girls without the MC present. Given her strong feelings of love for the MC, I trust her.... maybe not Jasmin as much given her rant in the bedroom, but if the MC's magic D can turn her at least Bi and occasionally join the harem, I'm willing to let her have her fun as long as she doesn't try to keep Emily for herself. If anything, despite the revelation Aunt Amber is bisexual herself, she seems more than ok taking whatever sex she can get while being discreet.
The issue I've been facing is the some people think one way and others think another.
Some think Lesbian content is NTR whilst others do not.

Personally I do not, but I don't want to risk having an NTR tag put on this game.
So it happens, but you don't see it happen.

I'm looking forward to that as I wasn't thrilled the wt mod wanted us to choose that 'darker path' option. I'm fine with the corruption and seduction, but not big on the rape, I'd prefer to just take my time and make everything consensual like with Lauren. It's better to see Megan actually want it, much like Emily and Lauren, IMO.
I see your point, the WT mod takes you to the most content and not what you may/may not want to see.
I may have to make a few tweaks to it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
This shit made me laugh so much. Can't wait for updates! This is a really great game, but some of the scenes made me fucking sick....... idk how or why i pushed through the fucked up parts (where you get caught and it ends) and i knew the MC was weird and i know his type, the sociopathic word i cant say here. we know though. i've studied psychology and i've gotta say, while ive never seen it happen in real life, that shit seemed really fucking genuine like it was inspired from something or somewhere. the psychology of these characters i mean. whoever makes this game is really fucking smart and understands humans very well, and it shows.
I feel worried for the person writting those scenes, they must have some fucked up mind.

I wouldn't want to take a trip inside of their mind, it'll be like something out of Event Horizon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I see your point, the WT mod takes you to the most content and not what you may/may not want to see.
I may have to make a few tweaks to it.
It's not even that... to me it was the randomness of it...

MC goes... oh yeah lets drug and rape her... pepe_shrugs and does it.
I mean sure he is a predator but that was a bit too much... :KEK:

Reactions: _baka_ and Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The issue I've been facing is the some people think one way and others think another.
Some think Lesbian content is NTR whilst others do not.

Personally I do not, but I don't want to risk having an NTR tag put on this game.
So it happens, but you don't see it happen.
You may have a different opinion, but I think that's the worst option.

People who are into it are disappointed that they don't see it.
People who dislike any form of sharing will not accept this variant either.

The correct way to do it would be to have Emily (and the others) ask the MC whether he's ok with it. If not, then the scenes should be completely out, and not just invisible. If he's ok with it, please show it in all it's glory.

What I'm a bit worried about, and why I think a WT is useful is to determine what kind of content comes in future updates.
At the moment, it almost feel as if not raping Megan closes her path for good.
I would however much prefer a light path where your relationship with Megan progresses until she really wants it herself.
However at this point I am not sure if that will ever be in the game.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The correct way to do it would be to have Emily (and the others) ask the MC whether he's ok with it. If not, then the scenes should be completely out, and not just invisible. If he's ok with it, please show it in all it's glory.
Hey dad, before you met me I was gay and still kinda am, is it okay if I keep being gay?
~No

I'm sure that will go down well with players..

• Haha
Reactions: FrankFurters
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes