3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Man, after opening the game and not see any saves, i was like, nooo i don't want to play through again and then i remember that i always leave last old version of games and delete them only after i go through the new one. I was able to just copy the old saves from the 0.5 version, though even then it was a bit strange, as some of the save files were missing in the game, even though i did copy the complete save folder.
dev say that the day 4th and 5th were modified, so I had to remove the save

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I dont know what happened but I guess it was a way to force people to start from scratch since the save folder changed from:

CorruptedLove-1634047308
to
CorruptedLove-1634043329

Did you upgrade the renpy maybe that could have done this but who knows I thought the save location never changed unless you regenerate the options file.
Well yes I updated my Renpy to 7.5.1, but I did manually change those numbers as I wanted to force a fresh start due to content changes of Day4 and Day5 (to remove the chance of errors when loading a save)

Reactions: Yngling

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Odd, the v0.6 changelog was just removed from the OP by a moderator.

So I'll pop it here:
Changelog
Day6 Added (549 Images / 2,105 Lines of script)
Day5 night scene with Holly removed (due to it moving too quick with her)
Day5 Lauren sex scene removed (will be added back on Day7 and extended)
Day5 Emily sex scene redone
Day4/5 Megan sex/rape scene added to the basic version with added choices

Due to edits to the previous days, a fresh start will be required as you'll get a rollback error when loading a save.
(This will hopefully be the last fresh game needed with regards to future updates)
Before someone says "Why don't I just add it back". The answer is that I'm not allowed to change something that a staff member has done.

If a staff member adds something to the OP, I cannot remove it.
If a staff member removes something from the OP, I cannot add it back.

If I were to change something that a staff member has done, then this thread will be removed.
Game devs have rules to follow for OP's.

Last edited:

swmeek

Feb 23, 2020
So besides Radiant , Hillside and I'm not the bad guy what were the other two pictures of in Emily's room?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about tags.
in theory, you can already put the tag Harem.
and when the protagonist reunites with his daughter's mother into a single family, it will probably be "cheating" if the newfound wife is not involved in the harem. however, I very much doubt that the wife will categorically refuse to join the harem, since the seed of the idea has already been sown in her head after the night when her youngest daughter, during an "attack of sleepwalking", gave her future father a blowjob in the presence of her mother, which, by the way, ( I'm talking about the mother) made wet. her youngest daughter is apparently already involved. three girls including a girl with different eyes. plus the wife's sister with her daughter (who will be quickly "recruited" by the two sisters)
joining the wife's sister's harem with her daughter is also only a matter of time, and then it will be a matter of "legalization" in the eyes of the wife of her husband's sex with her sister.

so you need to add the tag harem. 7 females of different ages - this is already a harem.

remembered another moment in the basket "FOR the harem"
on the morning after the “sleepwalking attack”, the mother talked to the sleepwalking daughter without tantrums, and even when the sleepwalking daughter told the future father that “mother said that you and I should have sex” - she didn’t freak out and didn’t fall into the “fury of an over-protective mother", which speaks of the wife's open mind, capable of coming to the idea of polyamory.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
So I have to wonder if the second Easter egg RICOH mentioned are the collection of sex toys kinda in the open. View attachment d6_333.webp Great update and can appreciate the changes that were made.
I also have to kinda laugh at myself and others not liking what OP did with Megan and the wine, how much more different is that than forcing a BJ or even setting them up to make them think they are. I'll be honest that it still feels super douche instead of just douche.
I'm also interested in if the previously cut Holly stuff will make it back and if so how it will be woven in as the end of the new update will kinda kill any surprise, unless Emily tells Holly that MC was awake and they plan to play a prank like he was caught by Holly while she pretended to sleep.

I'm also interested what the plan is about the orphanage seeing as how MC is learning it's not as stand up as it seems.

Reactions: Yngling

CTR -X

May 25, 2017
Odd, the v0.6 changelog was just removed from the OP by a moderator.

So I'll pop it here:

Before someone says "Why don't I just add it back". The answer is that I'm not allowed to change something that a staff member has done.

If a staff member adds something to the OP, I cannot remove it.
If a staff member removes something from the OP, I cannot add it back.

If I were to change something that a staff member has done, then this thread will be removed.
Game devs have rules to follow for OP's.
Thanks for reposting the changelog, I was confused when I loaded my previous save, and Holly's scene was missing. I thought I was missing something, but it turns out you're pacing the game better which I support.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Interesting update, I liked the idea of adopting Holly, though I felt bad for the less fortunate girls still left behind at the orphanage. I do wonder how Lauren will take the news that her bestie is already on her way to having a 'new daddy' and claiming her bedroom before she has that chance herself.

I'm a little torn on Katie, since I can't wait for her and Lauren to move in, but realistically, its probably too soon for that to happen. I am curious, are we ever going to see any of the girl-girl scenes that were left out? It was pretty obvious Amber and Emily were flirting back and forth... and Emily going back to 'talk' to her only to lose track of time, and later confirmed they actually made out when being introduced for the 'first time' as aunt and niece... not to mention the obvious scene of Emily eating out Jasmin.

Speaking of Jasmin, while I was initially put off by her jealousy and wanting to keep Emily for herself, I do find it ironic if we get a scenario where she follows Emily's footsteps and allows herself to fall for the MC and essentially finds out she's actually bisexual now, lol.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
I'm a little torn on Katie, since I can't wait for her and Lauren to move in, but realistically, its probably too soon for that to happen.
In most cases I could see this being the point, but I think the groundwork has already been laid for this in two ways.
1) They have connected 2 separate times, it's a powerful argument in itself but not a full push, but then figure in how quickly he accepted having a daughter into his life he did not know about and how Katie wants her daughters to be happy within reason.
2) Katie is just managing to get by as things are, what happens if her rent increases significantly? Looses her job? Apartment building gets bought and will be demolished? Finding a cheaper or another place that cheap would be hard.

While unconventional I can see things being sped up without it being outlandish they move in together, plus this is a bit more lucky go vibe to the game any how.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Here's one thing I don't appreciate at all. On the contrary, anger starts to rise. If lesbianism is hidden, then why is it not completely avoidable. Why is it done, the way it is done here. Actually, just licking the carpet is hidden and that is completely the same as if it had not been hidden at all. SO COMPLETELY USELESS SHIT... If it's done like this shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that, it doesn't really matter what happens in the story. I found myself pressing ctrl until the end of the update.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it would be interesting to dominate a nun from an orphanage - for the way she treats children. it reminds me of the "orphans of duplessis"

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
is it just me or some scenes disappeared? like lauren before board game, emily in the shower and holly visit?

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Is there a scene missing between Amber and the older daughter. There is one implied but it isn't in the game? or do i need to do something to let it show that scene?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Is there a scene missing between Amber and the older daughter. There is one implied but it isn't in the game? or do i need to do something to let it show that scene?
can't remember, is amber the aunt? if so then you don't get to see it, it's at the end of the hairdresser scene earlier in game.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
This game literally is my favorite Bloodhound gang song. Everytime you update this game, i play from the beginning listening to that very song on repeat. I cum buckets everytime the end hits and he says "I never thought missing children could be so sexy. Did I say that out loud?"
<3 ricoh, keep it up bud, fast updates and crank out these first 1-3 vns, then comes the quality once u got the fanbase my dood.

Song: " ."

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
can't remember, is amber the aunt? if so then you don't get to see it, it's at the end of the hairdresser scene earlier in game.
yeah the aunt/hairdresser scene, it is weirdly cut that it doesn't show the scene but has characters talk about what happened later. I also would have sword that scene existed in an earlier version i played

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
The $1 patreons do not get access to the $20 version ;)

Also note that I'm not selling a game, which is what you seem to be stuck on.

I'm selling early access to an update of a free game. If someone pays for early access to the update of 0.3, then they get access to 0.3 early, they do not automatically get access to every update early.

This is explained in my profile on itch and on the game page of itch.

If someone doesn't want to pay for early access to an update for a free game, then they don't have to, they can wait for early access to end and get the update for the game for free.

The $20 version is a paid version that people do not need to buy, they only buy it if they want to support the creation of the game.
If someone pays for $20 for 0.3g, then they get 0.3g forever. If they want 0.4g, 0.5g, 0.6g, then they need to pay again.
but most people wait and get the G version a little later after a few updates so they have more content for less money.

This is from your Patreon page, $1 Tier ....

"Access to game updates 11 days after release."

And yet, when your comments were still opened on itch.io, people who paid for the game last update were told they would not have access to 0.6 until you released it to the public, which wouldn't have been until the next update was done (0.7?) They weren't talking about just the G version, but about any version.

Spin it however you want, there's a reason you had to shut down your comments over there ...

lol.....
Some people get butt hurt about people charging for early access. I do not see an issue with charging people, the issue is when someone publishes the release before the author could do it.

Now for the authors who just do not like giving any access to their stuff the second half of what this site is comes into effect and their stuff will be published anyways. Releasing the stuff on sites like this actually gives the persons game a bit more recognition. And if you like their stuff patreon/itch or other methods if they have one.

So I appreciate when you see dev's push out their stuff and if they want to charge for early release let them since they intend to release it freely once the time is up. Support the dev's if you can don't complain about them, motivate them.

From what I can tell its a set amount to get early access not like how some people do it on patreon for example where they charge monthly the same amount even if it takes months between release technically that's more then a one time flat fee per release. So if a release takes 3 months for example and they charge 20$ for early access then those people would be paying 60$ between each early access instead of a flat 1 time fee.

You are only helping to fund their project, not really paying for the project. So take a deep breath and get some patience.

And yes I'm talking about you moose_puck.
Krashyn, do some research and get some context before calling me out.

I've been watching the reaction to Ricoh's marketing strats on several sites now and he basically gave a big middle finger to people who put a lot of his $14K revenue into his bank by saying "Hey you bought 0.5, not 0.6... sucks to be you" (paraphrased heavily, yes).

And yet, people who sign up to his lowest Patreon tier get access 11 days after release. I could have signed up last week and I'd have gotten this game this week, while people who paid $5, $10, $20 and even more were told to go suck an egg and buy it or wait until next update when 0.6 goes public.

Usually, the whole purpose behind having multiple crowdfunding platforms is because people just can't use one or the other and you give them more choices. So some people may not want (or can't use) Patreon, so they instead use itch.io or subscribestar, for example. They don't expect to be treated differently based on which platform they use.

Honestly, the longer I have been on this forum, the more I realize that F95 has a pretty good moderating effect for 'Devs gone wild'. So that when people like Ricoh get all greedy and start screwing over customers, one of his supporters says "Yah? .. well lets just see about that!" .... *BEEP* Upload to F95 complete! (btw... kudos to whomever leaked (y) )

And honestly, I must have touched a nerve because all I did was comment on the irony of a Dev who voluntarily released and promoted his game on here, but then gets snippy when someone leaks it here.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes