3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
Not currently planning on it, mainly in case that patch is posted here and gives the staff a reason to remove the thread.
That's understandable. Although, I thought that you could have a link to a patch on lewdpatcher, like ecchi sensei or maou sama, I am not certain though.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Not currently planning on it, mainly in case that patch is posted here and gives the staff a reason to remove the thread.

I think that in general the staff does not remove a game because the thread contains a patch with certain content, the times that they have banned games by rule 7 it is because the game does not make use Of a patch or because someone shared a link with the game already patch,you can use Lewdpatcher, there are several games that are affected by rule 7 with that content that use lewdpatcher

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I thought that you could have a link to a patch on lewdpatcher, like ecchi sensei or maou sama, I am not certain though.
Proud Father had a link to a patch for the loli content, and that thread got nuked.. again.

So while Corrupted Love is gaining some traction (as it's new), I don't want to risk it.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Proud Father had a link to a patch for the loli content, and that thread got nuked.. again.

So while Corrupted Love is gaining some traction (as it's new), I don't want to risk it.
If the loli patch is linked via lewdpatcher it is ok the problem is when people start to post pre-patched versions of the game to download, especially pre-patched android versions are a problem.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If the loli patch is linked via lewdpatcher it is ok the problem is when people start to post pre-patched versions of the game to download, especially pre-patched android versions are a problem.
Or if a mod or two is targeting a vn. You seriously can't blame RIC0H for not wanting to tempt fate. Besides the vn is really good as is so far...

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Wasn't that what got proud father at one point?
First it was nuked because its content did not have a patch, after working for a while Westy made the patch and after the mods checked it (I think) they gave it the "ok",then the thread appeared again but someone uploaded the Android ports with the patch included if I remember correctly and it was nuked again.
So it was kind of weird, it wasn't the dev fault that someone uploaded the port with the patch but they still banned him again,I thought the mods could remove the android ports instead.

Reactions: HansDampf788

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Did you just insult your player base's patience, by saying we need more content, but less quality? ... Always go for quality, over quantity... if the game is good, and it takes a long time, at least you made a good game. If your game is feeling rushed and poor quality, it just means your game is like the other thousands of games on here that no one cares about. Take your time and make a good game.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
" Max invested in a crypto when it was low and sold it all when it was high "
Least realistic thing I've seen in one of these games, and that's saying a lot.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't play these vns for realism. Everybody is different but I find it interesting that was your take away from this one :)

Reactions: toobs and jinxw1

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A friend of mine's son tossed a few hundred dollars into bit coin when it first showed up. Pre-pandemic he was seeking advice on how to convince his son, who believed it would go up forever, that he should at least put "a few million" in more stabile investments.

Hardly unrealistic. Hell, I wish I'd have dumped just a couple hundred in bitcoin back in the day.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
The rape scene I'm planning will be a current event and not a memory.
It'll also be avoidable, there will be an option just before it to choose a different path.

It'll also be shown on the menu itself that selecting said choice will lead to a rape scene.
So wait is MC doing raping or no

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes