3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Reactions: fulcrum

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Graininess can also be reduced by extending the rendering time limit or removing the time limit and stop the render when you think it looks the best.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Graininess can also be reduced by extending the rendering time limit or removing the time limit and stop the render when you think it looks the best.
Oh I'm aware of that, but 2 days for 1 image is a bit much..

ren1.png

Didn't capture the time of the end result, but I'm sure you can do the math from the above image.
12% = 4hrs, So 100% = ? (plus it gets slower towards the end of the percentage bar)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
hey guys,
i create a walktrough mod for this game.Have fun with it :)
install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click yes for overwrite
I don't know if the game changed some way, but a fresh install of the game and a fresh install of your mod into it, throws errors about labels being defined twice. I've attached the "errors.txt" (there is no traceback.txt because the game won't load that far). Usually when that screen shows, clicking Reload works, but not in this case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I don't know if the game changed some way, but a fresh install of the game and a fresh install of your mod into it, throws errors about labels being defined twice. I've attached the "errors.txt" (there is no traceback.txt because the game won't load that far). Usually when that screen shows, clicking Reload works, but not in this case.

Think that's more to do with the way I set it up.
I tried to make it so a mod can use a label override, but I couldn't get it to work after trying to mod it myself.
(Not sure why it doesn't work tbh)

I could probably make it work if I stripped out the menu's to their own rpy file and add calls for them (Which would make it so much easier to mod as you'd only be modding a menu file), but it might get confusing having all those menu's in a file and not knowing what they're for.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
How long it takes to render depends on how much stuff you have in the scene. The more stuff there is the longer it takes. For me a picture with one character and nothing else takes 4 seconds to do. A scene with same character and a scene takes me around 11 minutes depending on the scene being used now if I keep adding stuff or people to the scene the render time will start to take longer and longer to do.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
How long it takes to render depends on how much stuff you have in the scene. The more stuff there is the longer it takes. For me a picture with one character and nothing else takes 4 seconds to do. A scene with same character and a scene takes me around 11 minutes depending on the scene being used now if I keep adding stuff or people to the scene the render time will start to take longer and longer to do.
1/ Lighting.
2/ Render settings.
3/ Amount of assets in the scenes.
4/ GPU of the PC (the most important.).

I don't have a single render that I can render less than 30 minutes.

(Just want to express my opinion. If it's off-topic, please remove. Thanks & sorry.)

070352120.jpg

From what I see in this game, the problem surely is the dev doesn't have a strong PC to develop games as well as having no experiences in lighting. To fix these problems, he needs time and money. Don't push him too much. He's doing the best he can.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I update the mod or better to say for the moment i use now the original script file for this game.Redownload the mod and overwrite the file.Don´t forget to delete the zz_walktrough.rpy and zz_walktrough.rpyc files from the subfolder game

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I update the mod or better to say for the moment i use now the original script file for this game.Redownload the mod and overwrite the file.Don´t forget to delete the zz_walktrough.rpy and zz_walktrough.rpyc files from the subfolder game
That let the game start, but there are two errors right after you start, at the first menu where he can choose to play an adult game, take a show, or eat.

First and second choices throw error, in order below.

The quick fix is to edit day1.rpy at line 23, and change the two variable names to:

menu:
"Play an adult game (First)" if d1adultgame==0:
jump adultgame1
"Have a shower (Second)" if d1shower==0:
jump shower1
"Have breakfast (Last)":
jump breakfast1

Save and done, I tested it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That let the game start, but there are two errors right after you start, at the first menu where he can choose to play an adult game, take a show, or eat.

First and second choices throw error, in order below.
damit.sorry.i upload the mod in a few minutes again.I actualy copy and paste the menu from the mod and forgot to change the labels

Edit: mod is updatet again

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Very promising start. I like the characters, both design and writing-wise.

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Oh I'm aware of that, but 2 days for 1 image is a bit much..

View attachment 1508815

Didn't capture the time of the end result, but I'm sure you can do the math from the above image.
12% = 4hrs, So 100% = ? (plus it gets slower towards the end of the percentage bar)
Just a thought, but have you tried a remote render farm? There are plenty out there for a reasonable price. irendering.net is one that I've seen recommended in various places. Could get a little expensive if you sent all the renders that way, but for the more complicated ones, it might be worth it.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes