3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Added a "Censored Info" to the OP to help explain what the censored version is.
(As some may think censored means that the younger looking 18 year olds are no longer lewd)

• Angry
Reactions: CircaAD and _baka_

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Added a "Censored Info" to the OP to help explain what the censored version is.
(As some may think censored means that the younger looking 18 year olds are no longer lewd)
I think using the word "Censored" to describe this version is a mistake. People have a natural hate for that word. Since you previously mentioned that it is your original vision for the game anyway and the additional scenes were simply added as extras to appease your subscribers, perhaps you should refer to as something like: The "Standard" edition and the other as The "Extra" edition. Just my two cents.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I think using the word "Censored" to describe this version is a mistake. People have a natural hate for that word. Since you previously mentioned that it is your original vision for the game anyway and the additional scenes were simply added as extras to appease your subscribers, perhaps you should refer to as something like: The "Standard" edition and the other as The "Extra" edition. Just my two cents.
I too think the word "censored" is a bit much (and misleading), but since I am basically censoring content by removing the dark path and custom ages, it seemed fitting.

Maybe there is another word I can call this version, but I can't think of one atm.

I may play around with your idea.

Reactions: hmorphone

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I too think the word "censored" is a bit much (and misleading), but since I am basically censoring content by removing the dark path and custom ages, it seemed fitting.

Maybe there is another word I can call this version, but I can't think of one atm.

I may play around with your idea.
Canon

versus

Dark Universe

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Good game but I have seen 7.1be, 7.1ge, 7.1c and I think 7.1se ! What's the difference, which is newer, which should I play?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Good game but I have seen 7.1be, 7.1ge, 7.1c and I think 7.1se ! What's the difference, which is newer, which should I play?
C = Censored (which does not mean censored in the sense of mosaic or something, just that specific content which is not allowed on f95 is removed)
SE = Standard Edition (not allowed to be linked here)
BE = Bonus Edition (Replaced the GE version. There will be no more GE versions. Also not allowed to be linked here)

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
C = Censored (which does not mean censored in the sense of mosaic or something, just that specific content which is not allowed on f95 is removed)
BE = Bonus Edition (Replaced the GE version. There will be no more GE versions. Also not allowed to be linked here)
Thank you, so I guess the ones that are not on f95 have a less moralistic storyline? Based on your detailed answer and once again thanks straight up which one do you play because that will good enough for me.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The removed parts in the censored version are:
Dark Path
custom character ages

I started playing the GE some time ago, but did not find the game captivating. Nowadays I just follow the threads here and around the corner, maybe there will be a change that leads me to try again. Contentwise the non dark content was enough for me, but I like having the choice and the gallery function.

Reactions: Yngling

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
I dont get it, why make a Loli tagged game then remove the loli content.
With out it, its just one in the ocean of teen content games.
On the other hand thers quite a few loli games today. Sure the real loly content is also not readly available but you can download it as a patch or a extra file from the links provided. I agree rape and hurt should be locked or even better removed, but if you gonna censor the loli content just remove the loli tag and and those characters from the game.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Lolis and loli content isn’t censored, it’s only one scene (I believe) with ONE girl that doesn’t pass rule seven. So extra or dark might be a better description…

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I just saw that a censored version was implemented, how do I get the uncensored version? subscribestar?

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
"not allowed to be linked here"
.... excuse me what?
I can literally look up a ton of games here that ON THEIR FIRST PAGES, IN DOWNLOAD SECTIONS, have download links to their dark versions of the game or even patches to unlock/add that kind of stuff in normal version

A "patch.rpy" usually contains something like:
define persistent.darkpath = True

However due to rules and the type of content, the script in the censored version is different to the one in the non censored version. (The content needed to be stripped out of the game and no trace of it can exist in the censored version (whether that be images or dialogue))
So the "patch" would need to be all the game scripts (includings vars) and the images of the dark path.

If you play a patched version of 0.7.1c and then play an unpatched version of 0.8c, you'll get roll back errors (due to the scripts being different).

I'm not going to be doing a patch due to that as I cba dealing with people making error posts all the time.
"The content needed to be stripped out of the game and no trace of it can exist in the censored version"
LewdPatcher is literally right here. The literally proudly link it for everyone to see.
I never saw a problem when that content was added by LewdPatcher
I mean, look at it's name!
Like, it's in 90%to unlock dark,etc content in games
I mean ....Just look at recent/uploads updates there XD Some even have "unlocks dark content" in descriptions
One even has "patches the game to include dark and twisted content and lowers the age of all the female characters."

It seems weird for moderators, like there is some targeting for potential personal reasons, and pulling any rule

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes