RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
0.7.1 is now on .

It just contains the new features and new Megan scene (and April scene for the uncensored version)

The censored version will be required on F95 (due to the dark path)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note that 0.7.1 does not advance the story from where it left off at the end of Day7, it’s more of a “feature update”.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The "Censored" version is not a true censored version (you can still fuck Lauren)
The only difference between the Censored and Uncensored are; the dark path is removed and you cannot alter character ages.
(Everything else is the same)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So wait, is uncensored available to regular Subs? Or only to Bonus Edition tiers?
I've wrote what the version are on SS, should help answer that question:

versions.png

So Subs get the uncen version and public get the cen version.
It would be a bit messed up if I made people pay for the cen version :D

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Mar 18, 2022
Another game that was castrated under pressure from self-proclaimed moralizers.
Sorry, RIC0H, the game was great from the start. Unfortunately, the Loli Tag is forcing many game developers to completely redesign or even delete it.
“Sarcasm on”
Rape in a game is perfectly fine, even intentional.
Shota is great and totally fine.
LOLI .... Shows immediately that a developer and the players are all pedos ????
“Sarcasm off”
My observation:
Shota = Good
Loli = Bad
Conclusion: If two do the same thing, it is far from being the same.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
v0.7.1c is a good update, while it does not add anymore story, it still changes some things I like. I know that the full game will have names and ages, and will feature the Dark Path options. I like the watch T.V. option with Megan now, it feels less creepy. Most of the game still plays the same as before, just a few changes here and there.

RIC0H thanks for the game. peace.

Reactions: hmorphone

Swiftcrow

Jun 3, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 290, in script call
call lauren_age from _call_lauren_age
ScriptError: could not find label 'lauren_age'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lauren_age'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Corrupted Love 0.7.1c
Fri Jun 16 22:21:17 2023
```

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
While running game code:
You seem to have the Day1 (0.7) script in the (0.7.1) version. Not sure how that happened.

"call lauren_age from _call_lauren_age" is no longer in the script of any version (as it's pulled directly from the character menu now (same as character names))

Delete the folder and unzip it again and start a fresh game (do not load a save) and the error should go.

Too many version ,there should be only two.
I could make only two versions like before, but neither would be censored and as such neither could be posted here (due to the dark path content).

it sucks that there is a censored version, I blame all the woke , or however they are called !
It's not a "true censored version", it just removes the dark path and custom ages, everything else is the same.
So you're not really missing out on much.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I could make only two versions like before, but neither would be censored and as such neither could be posted here (due to the dark path content).
As with the dark path or incest on other games, you can also make a "patch.rpy" file which, once in the "game" folder, will activate the dark path. Since this file is independent of the game, it shouldn't be a problem, should it?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
As with the dark path or incest on other games, you can also make a "patch.rpy" file which, once in the "game" folder, will activate the dark path. Since this file is independent of the game, it shouldn't be a problem, should it?
If somebody put it on Lewdpatcher it would be able to link to their web site

Just no direct link to it here

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
A "patch.rpy" usually contains something like:
define persistent.darkpath = True

However due to rules and the type of content, the script in the censored version is different to the one in the non censored version. (The content needed to be stripped out of the game and no trace of it can exist in the censored version (whether that be images or dialogue))
So the "patch" would need to be all the game scripts (includings vars) and the images of the dark path.

If you play a patched version of 0.7.1c and then play an unpatched version of 0.8c, you'll get roll back errors (due to the scripts being different).

I'm not going to be doing a patch due to that as I cba dealing with people making error posts all the time.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
A "patch.rpy" usually contains something like:
define persistent.darkpath = True

However due to rules and the type of content, the script in the censored version is different to the one in the non censored version. (The content needed to be stripped out of the game and no trace of it can exist in the censored version (whether that be images or dialogue))
So the "patch" would need to be all the game scripts (includings vars) and the images of the dark path.

If you play a patched version of 0.7.1c and then play an unpatched version of 0.8c, you'll get roll back errors (due to the scripts being different).

I'm not going to be doing a patch due to that as I cba dealing with people making error posts all the time.
I still say I'd wait for you to release the lower tier version on your SubscribeStar for free sometime after the update has been released (if it was released on the 10th it would be around the 10th of the next month when it goes free) and stop releasing it here so you don't have to change your story and vision of the game.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I still say I'd wait for you to release the lower tier version on your SubscribeStar for free sometime after the update has been released (if it was released on the 10th it would be around the 10th of the next month when it goes free) and stop releasing it here so you don't have to change your story and vision of the game.
Well the censored version is actually "my vision" for the game, the other versions have content in it that was suggested by the subs (Such as the sex scene with April).

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and the author did not think that the tag "pregnancy" was quite appropriate? the fact is that during sex with the youngest Katherine's daughter , when the youngest daughter had "sleepwalking attacks", she can catch a bun in her oven and, moreover, in front of her mother, who will believe that her youngest daughter is sleeping at that time.
hehe come on, author, I guarantee it will be fun. =)
let the girls get pregnant. Well, well, let not everyone - so at least the youngest Katherine's daughter (well at least in the dark path).
what about children? Well, children - with children you can think of something, how to be with them.
the main thing is that Katherine has her fill of admiring the growing tummy of her youngest daughter ...

I remember that in the previous update she was thinking about how to sit on daddy's cock, pretending to be sleepwalking.
I think that for her zeal and desire to please and please her daddy, she can be rewarded - to give her a baby - isn't this the best gift for a girl who loves her daddy? =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
and the author did not think that the tag "pregnancy" was quite appropriate? the fact is that during sex with the youngest daughter Katherine, when the youngest daughter had "sleepwalking attacks", she can catch a bun in her oven and, moreover, in front of her mother who will believe that her youngest daughter is sleeping at that time. come on, author, I guarantee it will be fun. let the girls get pregnant. Well, well, let not everyone - so at least the youngest daughter Catherine. what about children? Well, children - with children you can think of something, how to be with them. the main thing is that Katherine has her fill of admiring the tummy of her youngest daughter ...
You don't get pregnant from having sex, You have to request a baby from a stork.
Everyone knows this.

For those that seem to think that you get pregant from sex, note it takes about 13 weeks for a bump to show and 9 months to give birth.
Now take note that each update is one ingame day.

13 weeks = 91 days
9 months = 39 weeks = 273 days

So it'll be v0.97 before you see a bump and then v0.279 before they give birth.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes