3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
That something is a scam, does not mean that some people can't profit from it.

The interesting thing about crypto is, that the "winners" are/were often people you don't expect it from, because basically they were mostly lucky and perhaps a tiny bit visionary. Which is why it works as a plot device. At least it's a bit less cliché than winning the lottery.
Also.. where are all these games that are using crypto? I'm aware 2 or 3 games which means this hasn't yet reached the level of being a cliche. A quick search shows there actually were 95,000 bitcoin millionaires at one point so it's not even an unlikely scenario, but instead is a smart way to have a younger/rich MC who didn't inherit the $ from a dead parent (100% cliche at this point).

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why not simply "MC worked hard and honest to save some money"?
That's more unbelievable than the idea that he made his money off of Crypto!

The majority of the people in the world work hard and actually acquire very little.

Don't believe me, just wait till you're in your 50s and have nothing to show for your life of hard work except for a job at which you get to get up and go work hard at again tomorrow.

One of the reason we enjoy these games is because they are all fantasy, but suspension of belief only gets you so far. Don't try to sell me that hard work made the MC rich, I ain't buying that one. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Also.. where are all these games that are using crypto? I'm aware 2 or 3 games which means this hasn't yet reached the level of being a cliche. A quick search shows there actually were 95,000 bitcoin millionaires at one point so it's not even an unlikely scenario, but instead is a smart way to have a younger/rich MC who didn't inherit the $ from a dead parent (100% cliche at this point).
I don't have any list but I think at least 10-20 games where the MC got rich of crypto and a bunch more where it plays some other role. There was even a game where you could trade crypto as kind of game mechanism, an manipulate the market in a rather funny way.

I think it's this one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daddys-goodnight-kiss-v1-1-hd-dirty-secret-studio.5774/

For the rest fully agree with you.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
All these people should sub for $1 on to show support to the awesome dev (whoever the dev is..)

View attachment 2615166

:ROFLMAO:
Honestly I do think that is something people SHOULD do, if they can.

I will bounce around a lot of devs, only at the minimum because that is all I can do, but since I am pirating the game, I like to do what little I can.

Once in a while I will buy them on Steam, if I have a good month I may sub for the full price of getting the VN. But I do know many people are worse off than me so not everyone can do even that much.

Keep at it RIC0H if you make a good product subs will come. I would simply request that you do not lock story/content behind high tiers only and forever, but obviously that is your call at the end of the day.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I would simply request that you do not lock story/content behind high tiers only and forever, but obviously that is your call at the end of the day.
Well I made a post on SS regarding that:

08.png
The bonus scenes are non story related and are simply there for additional viewing pleasure.

A spoiler of the new Megan scene for Day4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Post from :

dp1.png

Please note:
A censored version will now need to be posted to the OP (from 0.8 onwards) due to the new Dark Path option.
(As it adds the sex scene with the character April to Day7)
The censored version will take out the Dark Path content.

While only the character April content isn't allowed on F95, there are other things that are not allowed on other websites.
One website seems to be having issues with the Pain option for sex with Lauren, so that will be added to the Dark Path.

Instead of making a different censored version for each website, I will make one censored version that fixes the issues from all websites.

Furthermore, the version that will be posted on Itch will be the censored version (since it was the character April content that got me in trouble on Itch, and that content is now in the base game via that Dark Path).

That doesn't mean people will be buying the censored version on Itch.
The one posted on Itch is now free as I am no longer allowed to sell the game on Itch (the sell option is removed for me).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes