3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
WTF even GE didn't have actual sex with April just touching her ass.
If you wish to discuss the GE version, then jump on Discord and I'll try to answer you.

But I don't want to discuss the GE version's actual content here as that version is not allowed here.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Emily phoned Lauren while the MC was driving to Katies, and manipulated her. ;)

View attachment 2580429 > View attachment 2580430 > View attachment 2580431 > View attachment 2580432 > View attachment 2580433

If Emily didn't phone, then Lauren wouldn't have gotten the "idea" of the MC adopting Holly.

So Emily did manipulate Lauren, and then the MC abused that for his own "gain".
Yea, it's just funny that he was against manipulating her and immediately thought "Wait, I can get my dick wet... Manipulation it is!" The blood flow did a prompt U-turn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Yea, it's just funny that he was against manipulating her and immediately thought "Wait, I can get my dick wet... Manipulation it is!" The blood flow did a prompt U-turn.
MC saying that he doesn't want to manipulate Lauren and MC actually not wanting to manipulate Lauren are two different things. Based on how is acting overall, he's definitely very manipulative. It would even make sense to me if MC saying that he doesn't want to manipulate Lauren is all a ploy to get Emily to manipulate Lauren for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Emily's Thoughts:

Do you think he means it like:
"I don't want you to manipulate your sister" (joking)
Or like..
"I don't want you to manipulate your sister" (serious)

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Think it's now set so you can stop after the BJ and you will get the "V status check" on the following morning.

The issue with that scene is it was originally a GE exclusive scene before it was put into SE, so it looks out of place (as technically it shouldn't really be there)
I tried to put it into the SE version as best I could, but it still seems "off".

It's like out of no where the MC goes full creep mode, it just seems out of place for the story.
Yeah, I agree. Any plans to fix this?

I like Meghan, don't want to a jerk to her, but it seems that if you are nice you are closing her path.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, I agree. Any plans to fix this?
Not sure how to fix it tbh (other than putting that scene later in the story and building up to it)
There's not really enough time before that scene to do anything that would make that scene seem better.

That's the issue with adding the bonus scenes to the SE version, when they're added, they don't "fit" the story (as they're not story related).

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Not sure how to fix it tbh (other than putting that scene later in the story and building up to it)
There's not really enough time before that scene to do anything that would make that scene seem better.

That's the issue with adding the bonus scenes to the SE version, when they're added, they don't "fit" the story (as they're not story related).
On the "good" path where you don't rape Meghan, you could insert a more romantic semi-lewd scene instead of the "virginity checking" scene. That scene was pretty funny to be honest, but still too rapey for my taste.

If you insert another romantic scene, you'd let the player know that the Meghan route is not closed.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
sorry but what is the difference between Se and Ge? possibly where is the GE?
That was explained now numerous times...
SE: Standard Edition (the version you can get here)
GE: Gallery Edition (has additional gallery and content with very young loli, that version is NOT allowed here on F95zone)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I played this and i have to say to me Emily is the main star the other girls are ok but compared to Emily it's no contest.
Although I do wish the mc was more romantic to the girls. I understand why he isn't tho
After all the game is called "Corrupted Love" not "MC is super romantic and makes love to all the ladies"

Reactions: hmorphone

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
That was explained now numerous times...
SE: Standard Edition (the version you can get here)
GE: Gallery Edition (has additional gallery and content with very young loli, that version is NOT allowed here on F95zone)
Thank you!!! I had read about the gallery but it didn't seem to me a logical motivation! If you tell me that there are new girls then the different version is explained.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes