3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
what is the difference between pain sex and plasure sex for the not daughter
Well for one pain is a real word and plasure isn't ( also difference is spelled wrong for you since it autocorrected on my reply) and pain sex is kinda like sex with spanking s/m stuff while pleasure sex is anything pleasurable though it might differ from person to person ig

Reactions: seronis

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
i can see why the April scenes would break rule 7 that ending tho damm almost threw my laptop across the room lol

godofdeath90

Dec 19, 2021
dude first dont correct my spelling i hate that crap second i ment for game not real life jackass i know real life differents

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Pain sex in this game is all about the mc's pleasure it will be painful and not pleasurable for the girl pleasure sex on the other hand is about the pleasure of the girl he is with making it more enjoyable for her. (the mc still gets pleasure this way just its not in the same way he would from the pain option. First pic behind spoiler is pain other two are pleasure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
godofdeath90

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm guessing you've not enabled her path or disabled it somewhere along the way.
As there is infact sex scenes between Emily+MC
so i picked the wrong choices .. your saying :unsure:

well shit time to played again :)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
what is the differance between pain sex and plasure sex for the not daughter
Pain = Taking her V will be painful for her
Pleasure = Take her V will be pleasurable for her

The outcome of a choice like that doesn't change the story, it just changes that sex scene.
(So people with different kinks can view difference variations of that scene)
So you get different images/dialogue for that scene depending on the players choice.

Reactions: Yngling

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Do we still have to rape that one girl or can we have consensual sex with her?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Do we still have to rape that one girl or can we have consensual sex with her?
Think it's now set so you can stop after the BJ and you will get the "V status check" on the following morning.

The issue with that scene is it was originally a GE exclusive scene before it was put into SE, so it looks out of place (as technically it shouldn't really be there)
I tried to put it into the SE version as best I could, but it still seems "off".

It's like out of no where the MC goes full creep mode, it just seems out of place for the story.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Only complaint is a typo with Amber in the changing stall scene, misspelled 'throat' as 'throught' if I recall. ;)
Thanks for letting me know, have now corrected it in the script and it will be altered for 0.8.
(along with the other spelling mistakes mentioned by others)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Think it's now set so you can stop after the BJ and you will get the "V status check" on the following morning.

The issue with that scene is it was originally a GE exclusive scene before it was put into SE, so it looks out of place (as technically it shouldn't really be there)
I tried to put it into the SE version as best I could, but it still seems "off".

It's like out of no where the MC goes full creep mode, it just seems out of place for the story.
there used to be a sex scene with Lauren when you go pick out a board game, but that go cut out of all versions.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
there used to be a sex scene with Lauren when you go pick out a board game, but that go cut out of all versions.
Indeed, this was redone as the old scene was a quicky on the sofa (didn't really take her V into account) and the new scene is.. Well.. Not a quicky.

The old scenes should be in gigans replay mod.

I may readd that scene at a later date as "just a quicky" and alter the dialogue a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so i read 10 last pages (huge effort!) and understand good enough about se/ge thing but I dont understand if I should replay game from the start because I read about the scenes that were changed (like Emily scenes and some others)/removed (same like Emily, I guess some others/added (something was mentioned about moving scenes from ge to se). Or I already seen new scenes if I played till like 0.5 ?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
so i read 10 last pages (huge effort!) and understand good enough about se/ge thing but I dont understand if I should replay game from the start because I read about the scenes that were changed (like Emily scenes and some others)/removed (same like Emily, I guess some others/added (something was mentioned about moving scenes from ge to se). Or I already seen new scenes if I played till like 0.5 ?
v0.6 required a fresh game, so if you're going from v0.5 to v0.7 then a new game is advised.

Reactions: ImperialD

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
v0.6 required a fresh game, so if you're going from v0.5 to v0.7 then a new game is advised.
I guess I played 0.6 because my save loaded successfully and it was a moment where you go to say goodnight to Holly. (thats the end of 0.6, right?). So no changes to previous content was made with 0.7 se version, right?

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes