3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if %youngest daughter% paid for Holly's adoption with her own virginity, then how will she persuade MC to adopt April?
and most likely April will be adopted next - you may not even be a telepath, judging by the way the MC looked at April.
after all, it seems that there are no more "aces" in the sleeve of the %youngest Katie's daughter%.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
sex between them is not there !! ... i have 6 and 7 on my pc and checked before i posted that .. sex is in 6 and not in 7 :unsure:
I'm guessing you've not enabled her path or disabled it somewhere along the way.
As there is infact sex scenes between Emily+MC

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
if %youngest daughter% paid for Holly's adoption with her own virginity, then how will she persuade MC to adopt April?
and most likely April will be adopted next - you may not even be a telepath, judging by the way the MC looked at April.
after all, it seems that there are no more "aces" in the sleeve of the %youngest Katie's daughter%.
Anal :D

Levo33

Nov 8, 2017
Looking at his prices I'll wait till the game is finished
His game wont be finished he lives in the uk and is making loli content i just got off the phone with king Charles myself i just hope Andrew did not hear it or might sour my operations.

Reactions: chipsiup

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How about Emily´s Girlfriend she seems like the catch of the day?
MC will fuck lesbian girlfriend of Emily and without any deal - simply because she is Emily's girl-friend, and Emily is a wing-woman for her beloved dad, and Emily, in order to "serve" her beloved dad, will bring him even her best girl-friend on a silver platter - I'm in I don't doubt this (for some reason, hehe). maybe also because of "sharing is caring" isn't it?

Reactions: Yngling

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
MC will fuck lesbian girlfriend of Emily and without any deal - simply because she is Emily's girl-friend, and Emily is a wing-woman for her beloved dad, and Emily, in order to "serve" her beloved dad, will bring him even her best girl-friend on a silver platter - I'm in I don't doubt this (for some reason, hehe). maybe also because of "sharing is caring" isn't it?
Well the game is: You corrupt Emily and she corrupts the rest. (That was the plan from Day1) :)

She wants to keep her daddy happy ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well the game is: You corrupt Emily and she corrupts the rest. (That was the plan from Day1) :)

She wants to keep her daddy happy ;)
although if you start thinking seriously, I really liked the "proud father concept" - "if my daughter's happiness requires me to have sex with her - then so be it!"
but what is "Max's concept", if it can be formulated somehow at all?

although for Max, almost all girls are adopted. (only Emily is dear, but she is a special case). and if so, "why not, if they themselves do the dick-climbing?"
yes, you can formulate the concept of max as "purkua pa (why not)?" Did I get the idea right?

UPD:
Is Emily capable of being a bottom bitch in Max's harem?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes