3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
it was a moment where you go to say goodnight to Holly. (thats the end of 0.6, right?).
Yep, that's where 0.6 ended.

Well the MC went to Holly's room and was like "I hope you're going to like living here" and then the MC went to bed.

So no changes to previous content was made with 0.7 se version, right?
A trigger was altered with regards to the Megan R scene, so you can now view the following morning scene without R'ing her the night before (you'll still need to do a BJ on her)

But nothing else was changed.

Reactions: $@~ and Okyturi

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Indeed, this was redone as the old scene was a quicky on the sofa (didn't really take her V into account) and the new scene is.. Well.. Not a quicky.

The old scenes should be in gigans replay mod.

I may readd that scene at a later date as "just a quicky" and alter the dialogue a little.
that would be nice to add it back in, I really like your game has a good amount of humor... "The Great Douche Master" lol.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Lmao pretty smart to put the loli content into the paywalled version so people can't pirate it. But if Lauren does not violate Rule 7 I doubt April does. April doesn't look any younger than her and Lauren has already been confirmed as not violating Rule 7. 1682667726542.png
The pic related statement is from the dev not from a mod or admin (from my understanding), so according to F95 rules everyone is still welcome to upload the paid version here (again, from my understanding, im not a mod).

Reactions: ngentucwek

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Wait, just come back to corrupted love the sudenly there are diff. downlaod, did the admin remove the loli content? from what i read in comment, Ric0h removed it to paywall only? is there a way to get it except pay pay, dont have pay pal

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Wait, just come back to corrupted love the sudenly there are diff. downlaod, did the admin remove the loli content? from what i read in comment, Ric0h removed it to paywall only? is there a way to get it except pay pay, dont have pay pal
There has always been 2 versions, the difference between the two are.
SE = The normal version of the game that has always been posted on F95
GE = This is SE, but with an added gallery and a bonus scene for 1 character

All the lewd scenes from 0.6SE are still in 0.7SE

Reactions: ngentucwek

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Are all bonus scenes from previous GE-versions available in 0.7SE? Or all previos bonus scenes are only available in the GE-version?
There was only 1 bonus scene before in GE and that was the Megan scene, and that was moved over to SE in v0.6

Reactions: simple_human

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
dude first dont correct my spelling i hate that crap second i ment for game not real life jackass i know real life differents
There will always be that guy around in almost any crowd who feels the need to prove his superiority by correcting everyone. Just do like everyone else and ignore and avoid them whenever possible.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Quality writing.
Emily phoned Lauren while the MC was driving to Katies, and manipulated her. ;)

screenshot0002.png > screenshot0003.png > screenshot0004.png > screenshot0005.png > screenshot0006.png

If Emily didn't phone, then Lauren wouldn't have gotten the "idea" of the MC adopting Holly.

So Emily did manipulate Lauren, and then the MC abused that for his own "gain".

• Love
Reactions: Lordfugi
Oct 10, 2022
Emily phoned Lauren while the MC was driving to Katies, and manipulated her. ;)

View attachment 2580429 > View attachment 2580430 > View attachment 2580431 > View attachment 2580432 > View attachment 2580433

If Emily didn't phone, then Lauren wouldn't have gotten the "idea" of the MC adopting Holly.

So Emily did manipulate Lauren, and then the MC abused that for his own "gain".
So it is safe to assume a real punishment spanking on the way for Emily, right?

Edit: Even though MC said he don't want to manipulate Lauren, Emily did it. He played along but that did not the change the fact she did not listened daddy.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes