3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Hillside is a game that you can find here. it is a great game with a great story but not alot of lewd scenes. it is a slow burn. check it out if you want a great story.
oh... so the name of the game is hillside. I could have guessed that .:FacePalm: Thank you, and I will give it a go thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Yngling

brybry1311

Mar 10, 2019
I tried to give this a chance but dear god lesbian shit is ridiculous. I don't care if i don't see it, if it clearly happens with a love interest behind the mc's back it's cheating at least but feels borderline NTR. This had such potential but of course another game down the drain cause apparently lesbian sex doesn't count as cheating.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Women are free use for each other in a harem.

Lesbian is desired not discouraged.

This is like the vast majority of Harem VNs/Games so why does everyone still act shocked

???
because not everyone likes lesbian content and harem genre is generally focused around mc what you describe imo is more of a poly relationship i personally dont like when LI's are sexually involved with eachother

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
because not everyone likes lesbian content and harem genre is generally focused around mc what you describe imo is more of a poly relationship i personally dont like when LI's are sexually involved with eachother
Yeah I know some people do not like it

But the fact remains it is the MAJORITY of Harem VNs

So no one should be shocked. Like if I got shocked every time a VN had COW tits. I hate COW tits. But is is the OVERWHELMING majority of women in VNs. So I don't get shocked. I don't expect it to suddenly change to MY tastes.

You know what I am saying??

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019

So no one should be shocked. Like if I got shocked every time a VN had COW tits. I hate COW tits. But is is the OVERWHELMING majority of women in VNs. So I don't get shocked. I don't expect it to suddenly change to MY tastes.

I chalk it up to the first things guys do when they can create a female character in a video game: they see how big they can make the boobs. I prefer a mix, just because having all the same build for different characters ends up making them all look the same, since so many daz games use the same base model repeatedly. The worst is when it's just hair color to differentiate them. Blonde with big boobs. Brunette with same boobs. Redhead with same boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Time Killer1981

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

thats kind of the problemits overdone i actually used to enjoy lesbian scenes the overuse of it in the harem genre killed it for me. its too often used as the way devs justify the happy harem id prefer there to be buildup and struggles of the bulding of the harem rather then no its ok I like girls too.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I never really like when a dev uses the whole crypto scam economy to justify mc getting their money. Even being thrall to a defense contractor in the military industrial complex is a bit more legit than that shit. Hell, you can even throw your money into stocks tracking murican politicians insider trading moves and make a legit living rather than following this ponzi grift. Did you know there was a following former house mouthpiece Nanci Peolosi's moves? It usually beats the market by 20 basis points.

I guess that explains why this guy can be a bit rapey with the gurls, especially with that scene getting the cuz drunk in the study. Some of you people need to refine your tastes with incest, etc by reading up on your Robert Heinlein science fiction including his "juvies" collection. One of those ended up being which kind of ended the "juvies" market segment as far as the publishers were concerned. This ole libertarian had a concept of line marriages and even family incest as long as you used the back door to prevent pregnancy. Note that this was back in the 1960's and 70's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I never really like when a dev uses the whole crypto scam economy to justify mc getting their money.
That something is a scam, does not mean that some people can't profit from it.

The interesting thing about crypto is, that the "winners" are/were often people you don't expect it from, because basically they were mostly lucky and perhaps a tiny bit visionary. Which is why it works as a plot device. At least it's a bit less cliché than winning the lottery.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes