3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why not simply "MC worked hard and honest to save some money"?

Don't forget to add "fantasy" tag though!
aHA! only in the fantasy you can save (lots? fucking lots? enormous fucking lots?) many money by honest working, yes?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what is Creep-mode? sleep sex? sleep sex with young (step) sister (and other forter girls?) of bottombitch-daughter of MC?
about the fosters girls. i have an idea- in the dark path turn foster house into bordello - for this need to money-corrupt or corrupt other way nuns and use fosters girls, which is must be punished, for sex =)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The stuff with the versions is very confusing and smells like a cheap incentive to pay for the story.
It is the result of F95's rule 7.

Please read up before making comments like that. It's really tiresome.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I know I suck at math, but I counted 2 sentences...

View attachment 2659622

yeah... 2...:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well - to be precise, the second sentence is redundant. Twin sisters always shared a womb and everbody with eyes can see that they do not look identically. So the second sentence does not tell any news, which means the story IS told with one sentence - QED...;)
"Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing." (Douglas Adams) :LOL:

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i get why we don't need to R@pE megan no more but it was fun while it lasted the whole MC being a R@p!sT son of a bitch , narcissist thing keep me going i fucking LOVE IT
btw does the creator have more games since the updates are really long every year i check the topic we get 2 update if we get lucky 2.5

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
um i just noticed something really weird in the replay's there is an H scene with MC and Lauren when they go pick the board game where MC has sex but it would totally brake the game since they normally wouldn't have sex until later on into the game it seem the dev implemented it but then changed some stuff since i tried every route and still in a normal route at the picking up board games nothing gonna happen but that sex scene existed
would love to know about it more if anyone has any direct line to the dev and could ask him/her about this
also if anyone use the replay mod it gonna break your game and it won't allow you to save or right click at all

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
i get why we don't need to R@pE megan no more but it was fun while it lasted the whole MC being a R@p!sT son of a bitch , narcissist thing keep me going i fucking LOVE IT
Megan's R scene and virginity status check are still in the game, but are in the Dark Path (from 0.8) and you can only view it if you have the Dark Path enabled in the options. Otherwise you'll see the new default TV scene.

Dark Path Enabled:
screenshot0015.png
Dark Path Disabled:
screenshot0016.png

So if you enable the Dark Path from the beginning, then you can still be "that guy" ;)

um i just noticed something really weird in the replay's there is an H scene with MC and Lauren when they go pick the board game where MC has sex but it would totally brake the game since they normally wouldn't have sex until later on into the game it seem the dev implemented it but then changed some stuff since i tried every route and still in a normal route at the picking up board games nothing gonna happen but that sex scene existed
The sofa sex scene with Lauren was originally in the game and was her "first time", however it didn't really seem like her first time and looked more like a quicky. So I remade it to the scene that is now shown on Day7.

It's like Emily's "first time" scene was actually a shower scene, but again it seemed more like a quicky as was redone.

would love to know about it more if anyone has any direct line to the dev and could ask him/her about this
The Discord link is in my signature ;)

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Really, really love this game.

Just wondering if there's been any word on the progress towards 0.8? I know it's not going to be super soon, I'm not in any hurry and the last thing I want is to unduly pressure the dev, but it's just nice to know, you know?

seronis

May 9, 2022
Really, really love this game.

Just wondering if there's been any word on the progress towards 0.8? I know it's not going to be super soon, I'm not in any hurry and the last thing I want is to unduly pressure the dev, but it's just nice to know, you know?
Its been barely over a month. Most games take 6 months to a year between updates if they're not just abandoned. Come back next year to ask

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes