4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
And RIC0H has implied there's more going on than that.
I know but at this point in the story all we know is Emily is related to MC and we'll need to wait for more of the story to find out more. (but I have a feeling MC and Katie along with her sister Amber are cousins or Amber and MC hooked up one night and along came Megan)

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
So, Do we just start guessing the MC and <X> girls's unseen mother hooked up in the past? What was it Proud Father where the MC not only was the father of all the starting girls, but pretty much all the "18-year olds" he ran across that he started collecting too?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So, Do we just start guessing the MC and <X> girls's unseen mother hooked up in the past? What was it Proud Father where the MC not only was the father of all the starting girls, but pretty much all the "18-year olds" he ran across that he started collecting too?
The MC used to visit the sperm bank (a lot) in his youth and with the money he made from that, he put into crypto.

Unfortunately there was a mix-up and only the MC's sperm was used for a period of time.
The MC now has over 500 offspring (every girl at the orphanage is the MC's bio child).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joke btw..

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
God I hope not.
There is only so much suspension of disbelieve I can hold when playing incest games. When all the rest of the 'side' love interests 'suddenly' also become blood-related: that's just dumb to me. The story/game is then just too overtly silly and not enough 'taboo' at that point. You can actually lean too hard into a kink that way. Variety is still the best way to keep a visual novel feeling 'fresh'.

Reactions: Yngling

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The MC used to visit the sperm bank (a lot) in his youth and with the money he made from that, he put into crypto.

Unfortunately there was a mix-up and only the MC's sperm was used for a period of time.
The MC now has over 500 offspring (every girl at the orphanage is the MC's bio child).

joke btw..
Funnily this is exact, what I was hoping for, because it would also make all the other girls his real daughters. And he must have gotten his money for the successfull crypto investment from somewhere...

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023

joke btw..
I think behind every joke, there's smoke. So the orphan girl with a rabbit can be MC's daughter from donor sperm.

Rihorl

Apr 8, 2024

joke btw..
I almost fainted laughing at this. HAHAHA

But hey, that plot almost make sense. It would fit well. :ROFLMAO:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know but at this point in the story all we know is Emily is related to MC and we'll need to wait for more of the story to find out more. (but I have a feeling MC and Katie along with her sister Amber are cousins or Amber and MC hooked up one night and along came Megan)
Implied if I recall correctly

MC, Katie, and Amber are triplets who were split among different families because of adoption.

So turns out I am incorrect on my theory
BUT I was close

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
God I hope not.
There is only so much suspension of disbelieve I can hold when playing incest games. When all the rest of the 'side' love interests 'suddenly' also become blood-related: that's just dumb to me. The story/game is then just too overtly silly and not enough 'taboo' at that point. You can actually lean too hard into a kink that way. Variety is still the best way to keep a visual novel feeling 'fresh'.
I actually agree with this.

Some incest games / stories go WAY overboard to be believable.

That also kills the taboo for me.

Reactions: splamo

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Implied if I recall correctly

MC, Katie, and Amber are triplets who were split among different families because of adoption.

So turns out I am incorrect on my theory
BUT I was close
Well even if it's NO, we can make a patch for it :), and incest patch, for an already incest game... :-D

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
As they say, jealousy is fatal View attachment 4125104
But oddly enough that is not a Game Over ending (yet?). With the rape scene, the player gets the Game Over message, but with this one, it only gets the black screen (To be continued... type?).

We'll have to wait for another while to see if she gets to kill him or he gets even more lucky and is saved in another hilarious outcome.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes