4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
When Max imagines Lauren naked, why only to panties. In the past she was nude.
I didn't want to give away too much, too soon.

When Katie give Max a blowjob in living room, why change it to have Lauren asleep on couch. I think it was better when she was in her bedroom and came out to find her mother giving a blowjob.
This changes depending if you have the DarkPath enabled/disabled.

DP off = Lauren goes to bed and then walks in on them.
DP on = Lauren sleeps on the sofa.

And last what was the reason to change Emily & Amber having a fling in the hair salon? We know that Emily is into girls. I thought it was kind of hot to think she and Amber messed around.
It was removed as I didn't intend it to go anywhere and it caused too many additional paths:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-9-ric0h.99057/post-14860732

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I didn't want to give away too much, too soon.

This changes depending if you have the DarkPath enabled/disabled.

DP off = Lauren goes to bed and then walks in on them.
DP on = Lauren sleeps on the sofa.

It was removed as I didn't intend it to go anywhere and it caused too many additional paths:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-9-ric0h.99057/post-14860732
well like I said just curious, thanks for the reply.
and the dark path enabled/disabled thing I figured only gave options... didn't know it would change things without a choice. Don't even know why I have it enabled... I never pick dark path stuff anyway.

Thanks again.
peace

Kivvas44

Nov 24, 2021
WTF I don't post often on forums, because it's dumb. Tried out the game and only made it as far the haircut, because now he really does look like a "douche".

Reactions: SaladMaster

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
The theater ones are variations with different girls depending on whose paths you are and are not on.
Had the same problem to get all the scenes in the gallery. Seems you have to run basically all path in parallel from the beginning where you focus on one girl as it is not possible to select the girl for this scene. So it is a lot of repetition or maybe there is a multi-mod that solves this in future.

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Had the same problem to get all the scenes in the gallery. Seems you have to run basically all path in parallel from the beginning where you focus on one girl as it is not possible to select the girl for this scene. So it is a lot of repetition or maybe there is a multi-mod that solves this in future.
The quick menu has an option on the far right to let you view your paths

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Just drop a save at the point where you buy popcorn and then enter the path menu:

screenshot0056.png

From there, you can select which girl you want to enable/disable:

screenshot0062.png

Then you can unlock the different scenes:

cin.png

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Didn't this game use to have a dark path as a separate download or am I thinking of something else lmao

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Didn't this game use to have a dark path as a separate download or am I thinking of something else lmao
Something else (as this one has always (since making the DP) been built in)

ofook

Jan 23, 2022
Ricoh, I love this game you've made. Do you mind telling me what model assets you used for the girls? They look so damn good and I would love to try playing around with those assets myself.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
The fact I can share Holly with Emily is so fucking hot. I nearly creamed in my pants when Emily whispered I can give you the best orgasm you have ever had.
I with you on liking that scene, it actually made me think of a scene I wish we could have had. Emily and Jasmin going at it with the original April. Thinking of the 2 degens play with innocent April just appeals to me.

To be clear I'm not asking for this as I understand why the change was made and will stand by it. That however does not mean I can't dream about What If's.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, I'm gonna leave it here... this started out good, then got changed due to the whole PF thing, then the age changing and the removal of the hairdresser event.
Dunno why you thought that would create an additional 14 paths, it was only her and the niece who realized they were related when she came to pick up her daughter, no one else knew they fooled around.
And there's no rule that dictates anyone else should or would realize. So could just have let it continue as a single MC+Emily(+Amber) path. Or just turn it into an All-In-The-Family thing.
You know, like what the title implicates... corrupted... it's not like no one realized what happened after Emily went back in, saying just 'thank you' don't take that long.
Too much backtracking and past event changing... this killed it for me.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes