4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It's a joke dude.

My sense of humor is a bit warped :p

I have no issues with people making mods for my game, the more the merrier.
I understood your sense of humor, so I joined in.
As I said, I'm already looking forward to the next update. I hope I'll see a real sex scene with Jasmin.

pippippero

May 9, 2020
The basics of this update was to corrupt Jasmin (in 1 day), so it's a very Jasmin focused update.
(So if you're not on Jasmins path, then this update is going to suck)
[...]
Emily / Jasmin / Holly = Emily sits next to you (but does nothing) and you unlock the toilet scene (DarkPath)

(*) = These two change how the shower scene plays out with Jasmin.
JFYI, as pointed out by others, a previous save of mine (done in the previous 8.x version) was in all paths but did not register upon playing 0.9. I had no scenes in my update but the toilet one. It worked fine when I started a new save from scratch tho.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even though Jasmin is not my favourite girl, it was a very nice update! But so far all girls in this game are so beautiful and lovely, that they all deserve to be seduced and loved.
Also with her it is getting into the right direction. I especially like how she is getting slowly prepared by Emily.:devilish:
But I am really looking forward to what is planned with Lauren - and I hope that Katie is getting so corrupted, that she even suggests the MC to come inside Lauren then. :love: And after that, of course there needs to be an agreement, that it would be unfair, if only Lauren gets fucked...:love:

Reactions: ofook

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just finished update 0.9 and it was good.
Few questions for dev, nothing bad just curious.
When Max imagines Lauren naked, why only to panties. In the past she was nude.
When Katie give Max a blowjob in living room, why change it to have Lauren asleep on couch. I think it was better when she was in her bedroom and came out to find her mother giving a blowjob.
And last what was the reason to change Emily & Amber having a fling in the hair salon? We know that Emily is into girls. I thought it was kind of hot to think she and Amber messed around.

Anyway, nice update
peace

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
OP says ' Double check that character paths are enabled (in the Path menu) when loading saves. ' Where is this 'path menu'? There's nothing I can find in Options.

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Where Lauren is depends on which paths you're on now.
What happened in the salon was never shown (outside of bonus gallery renders.)

Reactions: Dr. Mick

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.9

I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualização V0.9

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 2064325

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.9

Corrupted Love V0.9a Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.9

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.9

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
So... we're turning Holly into a toy for the girls even on the not-dark path? It looks like Emily and Jasmin will eat her up; in a good way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
any guide how to get all scene?
missing the 11(after first bj with daugher)

and from the new update missing the 3 scene after die cinema BJ
anyone know how to get them?

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
The theater ones are variations with different girls depending on whose paths you are and are not on.

Killerkaz88

Jun 1, 2021
Is this a real update this time? The last 5 updates have just be minor reworks that all stopped the story at the same point.

Beltian

May 27, 2022

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Love by RIC0H.​

Updated: 10/03/2024
Game/Creator: RIC0H -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 10/03/2024
Game Version: 0.9
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: RIC0H -

Updated Gallery Mod to 0.9

Reactions: Badboll
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes