4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Unofficial compressed Android port for Corrupted Love [v0.9] [RIC0H] with Gallery Unlocker(Updated by Me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(490 MB)

For other host links please join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
can u upload updated unlocker for normal version too?I cant find some some scenes

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Some people seem to be having save issues for some reason (I've not made any changes that would require it).

If you don't have a save, then you can use the Path menu (located on the quick menu) to pick the girls you want and jump to the day you want.
yep, just checked, for me loading previews saves does not give me any errors, however just checked the path option and they are ALL disabled for some reason, judging by the amount of negative reaction complaining about only 1 scene it seams that A LOT of people are having this problem, i'v read the changelog and checked out the gallery and noticed that something was waaay off

Reactions: Jorund

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
why Emily and Amber messing around was cut? it led to a fun second meeting, now it's just meh
same with Katie smelling MC's hair in the beginning - tiny two frame thing, but it was funny, also gone
girls walking home on foot instead of waiting for the bus - makes even less sense now
Katie deciding to give bj right next to her daughter straight from the start instead of Lauren walking in on them?
fucking reworks, they just never good

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
yep, just checked, for me loading previews saves does not give me any errors, however just checked the path option and they are ALL disabled for some reason, judging by the amount of negative reaction complaining about only 1 scene it seams that A LOT of people are having this problem, i'v read the changelog and checked out the gallery and noticed that something was waaay off
I've added a notice to the OP.

why Emily and Amber messing around was cut? it led to a fun second meeting
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-love-v0-9-ric0h.99057/post-14860732

girls walking home on foot instead of waiting for the bus - makes even less sense now
People were complaining about the long bus times, now there's no bus. :LOL:

Katie deciding to give bj right next to her daughter straight from the start instead of Lauren walking in on them?
That only happens when you have the darkpath enabled. The original scene (where Lauren walks in) plays out if it's disabled.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Yet another gallery unlocker:

Notes:

This version I made works with the current version as well as with future versions.

Download:

Install:
Unpack the file "gallery_unlock.zip" and place "gallery_unlock.rpy" inside your "game" folder.

Uninstall:
remove "gallery_unlock.rpy" and "gallery_unlock.rpyc" from your "game" folder

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Yet another gallery unlocker:

Notes:

This version I made works with the current version as well as with future versions and does this with only 6 lines of code rather than 250+ lines of code.

Download:
Mega

Install:
Unpack the file "gallery_unlock.zip" and place "gallery_unlock.rpy" inside your "game" folder.

Uninstall:
remove "gallery_unlock.rpy" and "gallery_unlock.rpyc" from your "game" folder
/changes "persistent.rep" to "persistent.gal". :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: SpecularGoodness

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I meant I'll change the var name each update. :devilish:
Even if you change persistent.rep to persistent.gal as long ther is true or false in your replay.py you can change that as long you whant :devilish:.
If that not works ther is what is called removing the else from your replay.py

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Even if you change persistent.rep to persistent.gal as long ther is true or false in your replay.py you can change that as long you whant :devilish:.
If that not works ther is what is called removing the else from your replay.py
Instead of True/False I'll make it 0/1 :devilish: :LOL:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptedLove-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes