micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I dont really understand the point of the 2 protags if you cant have them interact with each other. Why even make them related if there is no intention of going incest path?

Honestly female protag is normally something that is just auto avoid for me, with the very few exceptions being incest or lesbian only.

Also the data collection thing is a huge red flag now adays, I really hope someone makes a mod that removes it. If you want info from players add a damn survey.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The game would have been better if they main protagonists were couple instead of siblings....IMO
Exactly what i was thinking, it would have been a direct competitor to ORS, and this one even has better graphics and renders, it would've been top notch... :)

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Exactly what i was thinking, it would have been a direct competitor to ORS, and this one even has better graphics and renders, it would've been top notch... :)
Maybe the dev didn't want any cheating involved but, I wouldn't mind even if they were siblings and they have some level of sexual interaction with each other, but then again it would have to introduce incest instead.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Maybe the dev didn't want any cheating involved but, I wouldn't mind even if they were siblings and they have some level of sexual interaction with each other, but then again it would have to introduce incest instead.
Yeah...he didn't want incest and that's fair....but i guess Dev's story involved the protagonists being Siblings so nothing we can do about that, btw can you dm me what game does your display picture comes from? I wanna check it out, don't say it here though not relevant to this game

Reactions: myZone

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The wheel of desire is available. Discover the trailer :

The road map :

View attachment 3483234

Pretty sure you mean 0.8 - Jan 2025, 0.9 - March 2025, 1.0 - June or Oct 2025.

À moins que je ne lise quelque chose de très mal ?
(ENG: Unless I am reading it incorrectly)

Bonne chance pour ton jeu.
(ENG: Good luck with the game)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man this game was co close to making it to my list of games to play. If the protagonists weren't completely separate in terms of content (sex scenes & relationships), I would have definitely be interested. I'm not against multiple protag games like a lot of people on here, but to me it feels pointless if they are basically separate entities, instead of being intertwined with their content. They can't have a relationship with each other or share their partners, and I don't feel like controlling two separate characters that end up with different people... I would rather just play one character or the other in that case.

I wish you luck regardless dev, if nothing else the game definitely looks good visually and has some interesting looking characters. If you ever do decide to make playing both protagonist optional, you better believe I will be back! :D

Reactions: SecretGame18

Kipling

Oct 18, 2020
I dont really understand the point of the 2 protags if you cant have them interact with each other. Why even make them related if there is no intention of going incest path?

Honestly female protag is normally something that is just auto avoid for me, with the very few exceptions being incest or lesbian only.

Also the data collection thing is a huge red flag now adays, I really hope someone makes a mod that removes it. If you want info from players add a damn survey.
This game collects data? Yikes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game collects data? Yikes
From the OP "warning" section

- I will collect anonymized data when you start a party (not lauch the game). Sorry about this, but it's important to oriented my works.
These stats help me :
- quantify the extent of piracy. (I've got nothing against it, I use F95 myself, but I want to measure it).
- find out what languages are being used, so I suggested Russian, because I saw that some people were using it.
- find out how much interest there is in each new version. If it's dropping, I've missed something.
- to know the success or failure of a communication.
The code is not obfuscate, you can check for yourself.
I'm just a private individual, I don't resell your data.

• Wow
Reactions: Kipling

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The 2 MCs don't look anything like each other, so why not call them friends? You lose nothing and don't have to restrict interactions between them.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Pretty sure you mean 0.8 - Jan 2025, 0.9 - March 2025, 1.0 - June or Oct 2025.

À moins que je ne lise quelque chose de très mal ?
(ENG: Unless I am reading it incorrectly)

Bonne chance pour ton jeu.
(ENG: Good luck with the game)
Yes, that's right, it should read 2025 for the following year, I'll correct it.

Thanks for the support. Don't forget to add the game to your steam wishlist, it's really important for us creators.

Alex.
-------------------------------------

Oui, tout à fait, il faut lire 2025 pour l'année suivante, je vais corriger.

Merci pour le soutien. Pensez à ajouter le jeu sur votre wishlist steam, c'est vraiment important pour nous créateur.

Alex.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
The 2 MCs don't look anything like each other, so why not call them friends? You lose nothing and don't have to restrict interactions between them.
If mc1 and mc2 can become a couple, this means that all other NPCs can no longer approach them at the risk of becoming NTR. Because a character other than the protagonist will be making love to our other half (male or female).

I thought long and hard about the relationship between the 2 protagonists.
There are links between them, one helps the other.

In this first version, at least, there's no relationship between them.
Once the game's finished, nothing will stop me from making an unofficial patch or a parallel version.
But today, I have to aim for a “general” public version, I'm too dependent on patreon and steam.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
If mc1 and mc2 can become a couple, this means that all other NPCs can no longer approach them at the risk of becoming NTR. Because a character other than the protagonist will be making love to our other half (male or female).

Once the game's finished, nothing will stop me from making an unofficial patch or a parallel version.
But today, I have to aim for a “general” public version, I'm too dependent on patreon and steam.
Yes make the game how you want it too its your game afterall no issues there, but just FYI most people in general do not considering girl on girl as NTR though, what i mean is cuckqueaning sort of path with the secondary protagonist. But hey you can focus on how you planned the story.:)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

I think that many people have different meanings of what NTR means, but I want to say that generally it should be taken to mean "only one dick does the sex". And given that the female MC has full agency, can just avoid.

I assume the point on Patreon/Steam is on incest, so I want to clarify that I don't like incest in games, not even "landladies" and other euphemisms. Changing brother and sister to mere friends would make the whole thing less awkward in this setting.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I think it's a miss opportunity. Players can control both the protagonists. If they don't want the female or male to engage in any sexual activity with any other character, they can just avoid it. And maybe only do it with themselves. I know a lot of people get furious when the female partner do this but they are the one in control here, just don't let her maybe....

The link between them feels artificial at best because they don't do anything together. It feels like you made two different games with two different versions of protagonists and then link it with the relationship they have.

You could just do it in this game without making a different version by giving players choices. But it's your game so, do what you please.....