SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
bug in v0.5
With data.rpa
View attachment 3689677
Impossible à lancer
It looks like you're trying to overwrite an existing file. I deduce that you're trying to copy the ZIP result to your old corrupted paradise directory. If the game is run in parallel, renpy prevents overwriting.
Can you tell me more?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
On dirait que vous essayer d'écraser un fichier déjà existant. J'en déduis que vous tentez de copier le résultat du ZIP dans votre ancien répertoire corrupted paradise. Si le jeu est lancé en parrallèle, renpy empéche l'écrassement.
Pouvez vous m'en dire plus ?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is there a way to disable the limited number of days to explore all the paths/options ?

I can't find my last save, and I find myself unlocking things that I've already did, and then restricted because I achieved the "end". SecretGame18, if you're gonna do a freeroam, please at least don't block the number of days. Is already constraining the fact that we can do only 4 moves daily, to additionally being limited by the number of days. In my case, I don't have the motivation to play allover to unblock all the possibles outcomes because of this.

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Is there a way to disable the limited number of days to explore all the paths/options ?

I can't find my last save, and I find myself unlocking things that I've already did, and then restricted because I achieved the "end". SecretGame18, if you're gonna do a freeroam, please at least don't block the number of days. Is already constraining the fact that we can do only 4 moves daily, to additionally being limited by the number of days. In my case, I don't have the motivation to play allover to unblock all the possibles outcomes because of this.
I'll take note of your feedback.

I'm trying to adjust the right number of days. Having to make order choices involves the player more.

To avoid frustration, you can play without a day limit at the start of a game. But not for the early version. I'll look into it.

Here are some savegames of key moments.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Having to make order choices involves the player more.
I agree. Is the funny part of a freeroam game, at least for me. I don't mind the 4 moves limit, because I must choose wisely what to do. Knowing that I would have time to recalculate or progress in the next in-game days. However, I dislike the other restriction because I'm locked and I can disblock some things with the other MC, but some progress is related to do a particular action with one of them.

Thanks for the saves. I will see what I can do with them.

As for the roulette, it was funny, but I couldn't unlock the partouze. It was always the same options.