Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
I've never really been good at math. I'm able to win the first run in a campaign, but I've never really tried to go further as it's a bit intimidating, although I suppose there's nothing to lose in trying it.
If you want try for second location in campaign I recommend you try to get a tempt distort forsaken. Makes it a lot easier have a 8 cost ish forsaken

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
This save isn't in a great situation, but it's definitely salvageable. I played through it just now (while checking to make sure that save compatibility was working), and I managed to make some progress. The key is to set Tyrant aside for the time being and focus on getting Fortune and Cheer to the next tier of EE generation. I did it by refunding your commander, buying Hunger and Versatility, and then spending the day on training (my personal recommendation would be to start working on Prayer's Disgrace so that she can be used earlier in the loop). Then, that gave me just enough EE to buy a HATE/EXPO Suppressor Commander with all available duration upgrades and one extra capture. I put Fortune and Cheer into a Force Laughter+ action, but you might end up getting better results with one of the Defilers that deals PLEA as well. In any case, as long as Fortune and cheer get a few million trauma between them, they'll start doing the +5 EE actions (in my case, they only started doing it the day after, because the ANGST needed to accumulate). Then, with your daily EE doubled from +6 to +12, you should be able to save up for a few more days and create a three-capture Commander that can get Tyrant into an orgy.
I wasn't able to replicate whatever you were doing with the HATE/EXPO commander but ignoring Tyrant was good advice; Moppet (HATE/ANTI/EXPO Aversion forsaken) ended up being the key for me getting the Inseminate+ I needed to get things going. Once I was able to get to that next tier of EE generation the rest of the loop was very doable. Looking forward to the new chosen types in the upcoming patch now that I have my save prepared!

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I have noticed a typo in one of the scene that happen the day right after you do a Negotiation distortion on two different chosen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Missing space in the "Sexual combat training" scene (the anal version where the assaultee cums first)

Last edited:

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
I ran into a weird situation where I wanted to try deploying a forsaken for the first time just to see what it was like, so I started an easy mode game with cheats on just so I could see what they are like so I have a better idea for when I'm actually using them, however after I click to deploy someone I get this message and find myself on this screen:

1667151560111.png

After that, whenever I try to hit done I get this:

1667151589716.png

none of the buttons respond to any input anymore and the 'Done' button is pressed in like you see above. The game stays frozen in this state and I can't do anything. It happens no matter who I try to deploy.

I don't know how to fix this, but as of now I can't actually use the forsaken feature.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
I ran into a weird situation where I wanted to try deploying a forsaken for the first time just to see what it was like, so I started an easy mode game with cheats on just so I could see what they are like so I have a better idea for when I'm actually using them, however after I click to deploy someone I get this message and find myself on this screen:

View attachment 2134780

View attachment 2134781

none of the buttons respond to any input anymore and the 'Done' button is pressed in like you see above. The game stays frozen in this state and I can't do anything. It happens no matter who I try to deploy.

I don't know how to fix this, but as of now I can't actually use the forsaken feature.
We got bigger concerns here bud...is that light mode?

But anyway forsaken if you want know act like infinite use commanders as long as you hire them with their EE cost. Distortion have some unique stuff and so forth based on what their attackstyle is like. They can be used as many time as you want in a fight, but they have a cooldown during it, dont benefit from buffs from your tech tree ( so they cant hit flying people) Can't remember the time they surround though sry

Reactions: Belgaz

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
The surround time is based on chosen compatibility so it varies. I think it's similar personality types are compatible but not 100% sure.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
We got bigger concerns here bud...is that light mode?

But anyway forsaken if you want know act like infinite use commanders as long as you hire them with their EE cost. Distortion have some unique stuff and so forth based on what their attackstyle is like. They can be used as many time as you want in a fight, but they have a cooldown during it, dont benefit from buffs from your tech tree ( so they cant hit flying people) Can't remember the time they surround though sry
Thanks for the info, and yeah, dark mode makes my eyes strain which hurts over time.

Also I launched a new campaign and it started working

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Now that animal penis are in the game, will some scene change In function of the penis, I would think that a horse penis would be more painful than a classical penis for example ? but still great job , now I will try to see animalistic chosen from legit way.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
and the mf'in FLASHBANG LIGHT MODE doesn't strain them? god-damn, didn't know today was opposite day XD
I can only speak for myself, but light mode is the first thing I turn on when I'm on a new release (plus forcing Nimbus Look&Feel). But I find the majority of dark modes in programs/websites to be eye-straining. This website is OK; not great, but OK. Corrupted Saviors' dark mode is pretty bad in comparison, it would probably help to use more of a dark shade of grey than straight up black for the background.

Maybe it has to do with how I use my PC. I'm never sitting in the dark when using my computer and have a lamp strategically placed behind the monitor so the contrast between the screen and the rest of the room isn't too big.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Nahh, you're absolutely right, dark grays do a lot to make it easier on the eyes, though it rarely occurs to me other than when I start up the game. Don't suppose this is something you could squeeze in, CSdev ? Add a button, or even just outright change the black background? I imagine it's just a hex code somewhere or something like that, but it's not like I actually know what's going on under the hood.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Tried generating a Forsaken, I got one by the name of 'Plague' but the name doesn't seem to have associated portraits.

EDIT Ditto 'Scurry' and 'Fancy'.

Last edited:

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
I wasn't able to replicate whatever you were doing with the HATE/EXPO commander but ignoring Tyrant was good advice; Moppet (HATE/ANTI/EXPO Aversion forsaken) ended up being the key for me getting the Inseminate+ I needed to get things going. Once I was able to get to that next tier of EE generation the rest of the loop was very doable. Looking forward to the new chosen types in the upcoming patch now that I have my save prepared!
Glad to hear it!
I have noticed a typo in one of the scene that happen the day right after you do a Negotiation distortion on two different chosen
Missing space in the "Sexual combat training" scene (the anal version where the assaultee cums first)
Thanks for catching these, I went ahead and fixed them.

View attachment 2134780

View attachment 2134781

Based on where this bug is happening, I'm 99% sure that it was fixed in Release 35. But if it's still happening, it'd be helpful if you could upload a save so I can see exactly where it's going wrong.
The surround time is based on chosen compatibility so it varies. I think it's similar personality types are compatible but not 100% sure.
That's right. On top of that, Chosen with a prior relationship to the Forsaken will automatically have maxed out compatibility and a damage bonus against them.
Now that animal penis are in the game, will some scene change In function of the penis, I would think that a horse penis would be more painful than a classical penis for example ? but still great job , now I will try to see animalistic chosen from legit way.
It'll never make a difference to the battle gameplay, but I do have some plans for custom sex scenes to include modifiers like that.
Nahh, you're absolutely right, dark grays do a lot to make it easier on the eyes, though it rarely occurs to me other than when I start up the game. Don't suppose this is something you could squeeze in, CSdev ? Add a button, or even just outright change the black background? I imagine it's just a hex code somewhere or something like that, but it's not like I actually know what's going on under the hood.
It's definitely doable. I'll just have to go back and make sure that it doesn't break any of the original code I wrote for swapping between light and dark mode.
Tried generating a Forsaken, I got one by the name of 'Plague' but the name doesn't seem to have associated portraits.

EDIT Ditto 'Scurry' and 'Fancy'.
This was a bug which was preventing randomly generated Animalistic Forsaken from properly picking a subspecies and portrait folder. It's fixed in Release 35b, which I've linked on the blog and on the SubscribeStar just now.

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
My first guess is that undead chosen are people that died in a previous run due to being killed by an ally and are now back with a vengeance... Maybe there could be some interesting stuff with them not being completely helpful in the fight against the demon lord due to their quirks.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Haha, this isn't even wrong as such, but this is on a randomly generated character and in the case of a miniskirt I imagine it would actually be far easier to go up the thing.

1667289809833.png

alri

Mar 8, 2019
What does this mean?
Look&Feel is the name of the UI skins/themes used by (a Java GUI toolkit).

I always thought that Metal looked ugly, , which makes it being selected by the game, probably because a specific Look&Feel is never set by it. Using Nimbus completely breaks dark mode, but that's not a problem for me. :LUL:

, but including them is something only a program's developer can do, so in this case only CSdev. On that note: CSdev , if you ever want to look into having full app dark mode and a matching light mode, the linked Look&Feel might be the way to go. No idea how important that is to you though, but I imagine that working on actual content instead of pure UI changes probably ranks far higher. I personally don't really care that much, just figured I'd make you aware of it.

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Undead Chosen got my interest peaked. Wondering whether they will be the next difficulty past Animalistic Chosen due to well...they're undead. Or if these will play out in our favor as another avenue (Something like the Distortion paths) to corrupt them to the dark side if killed in combat. I know other Chosen try to kill each other in the final conflict so it is pretty cool to think of that as not the end for them, maybe sacrificing Forsaken will recycle them as Undead? Also wondering if we will be able to directly kill them during the final fight to cause a boost of trauma for the ones remaining (such as when fighting a superior or furry) since there is a big difference mentally speaking when it comes to ending someones suffering, or that choice being taken from you. Bonus trauma against the living during combat? Does the demon lord gain a function to resurrect them before moving onto the next fight? Lots of speculation and curiosity.

Also curious to if/how we can interact with them such as will they be hardy slaves to fill the Forsaken roles/positions? Will their dialogue go unchanged or will it be altered? Will they be temporary or disposable one-shots? Will the undead Chosen infect others or affect the civilians? Can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve next CSdev. I don't expect (or even want?) answers to any of this, just throwing wild wonder out regardless of how stupid or crazy for the fun of it.

Reactions: Belgaz
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes