sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i finally managed to get 50+ EE commander (thanks to cheat button appearing after the end of the game) and now i can do stuff do the chosen

i'd like to surround them at the same time to try an orgy, but i don't understand how to prevent them from flying away after a capture

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
i finally managed to get 50+ EE commander (thanks to cheat button appearing after the end of the game) and now i can do stuff do the chosen

i'd like to surround them at the same time to try an orgy, but i don't understand how to prevent them from flying away after a capture
Speaking from recent experience b4 trying for an orgy you need to break all of their t2 levels so you can quickly stack Circumstance damage when you capturing them with a commander. With that they will have a lot of openings so you can easily recapture them after initial capture expires. you need 3 captures ofc, and you have to play manual commander, Defiler upgrades are not really helping. If all of the above is truye - just try capturing 3 of them at the same time to the best of your ability. when they captured they cant extreminate demons so if you recapture them right away - progress will be slow. and soon you will find out yourself in situation wheren all of them can be captured for 10+ turns. that's when you setup an orgy

Jul 14, 2018
I am no expert, but I find it quite easy to start orgies when I want to, though I typically did so with a defiler, rather than regular commando.

The typical way I do it is to have a commander that focuses on two types of damage that really helps set up future surrounds. I find taking one that does injury and/or disgust damage is the most helpful for setups.

If you have barrier and/or the chozen have good relationships, it works best to ambush immediately. However if you've set them up to hate each other and don't have barrier yet, there are advantages to try to delay the commander so that it would end one or two turns before the first chozen shows up. This allows you to set up a one or two turn surround with regular attacks and damage one thing that the defiler won't damage. If you've got a hate/lust defiler, it helps to set up one level of injury as a compounder to make the capture more damaging, or one level of exposure to help damage the other chozen's more.

In any case, the core strategy would be to capture each chozen with your commander once, and do them enough damage so that they have enough openings to surround them two more times afterward. And also to give them as little space as possible to deal attacks. There should never be 2 uncaptured/2 unsurrounded at once. And if any of them deals high damage (10+) they should not have room to deal their damage even one turn.

You want to minimize the damage they can do to the demon horde, because as soon as any of them is flying, you fucked up.

With this setup, you want to focus on getting each of their hate/lust/inj/exp up as they all help compound the damage done.

Then pay attention to when their surround times are somewhat synchronized. It will last as long as the shortest surround time. Try to aim for it to be at least 8.

Anyways, done with my first loop from yesterday and now thinking about trying a fresh run with distortion(do not want to go into forsaken stuff yet). Considering what was happening on normal t3 i am worried about how crazy can those get. so how many distortions is manageable? 1? 2? 3?
I did one distortion (rampancy) in my first run. It was a right pain in the ass. As far as I can tell, I had to trigger it every battle or it would be lost. It resulted in high EE generation (30 for one chozen), but also complete removal of all Trauma. This meant that if ever she lost the distortion, or I didn't trigger it for a battle, then she would only be generating 1 EE, while others would be generating 15. It caused more reloading than any of the other things I tried. You also generally avoid orgies, which means it's harder to create trauma's for the other girls as well. A T4 break girl was a lot easier to defeat in the final battle as well.

With that said, it's probably easier to do one rampancy at a time.

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
How many negotiate actions does it take for the chosen to actually have sex with you? They never seem to let me do anything besides the foreplay styled options. I have been invited to their rooms and done about 7 visits each with them and still no dice.
I don't think it's possible to have sex with any virgin chosens before turning them into forsakens, negotiation or not
Anyways, done with my first loop from yesterday and now thinking about trying a fresh run with distortion(do not want to go into forsaken stuff yet). Considering what was happening on normal t3 i am worried about how crazy can those get. so how many distortions is manageable? 1? 2? 3?
Depends on which distortions you want to do, for triple Negotiation is approximately as hard as single Negotiation (it's even arguably simpler) as long as you realise you can negotiate with all three chosen on the same day, even if that seems like a bug at first (it's not)

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
So I have the chosen as forsaken now, still unable to have sex with them when I meet up. What are the requirements for this? Like are there specific stats that are needed? I won them to my side using negotiate and all three of them just will not do any sexual actions with me outside of the foreplay options still. I know their are some training that do certain acts, but this feels ridiculous at this point.

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Still never got an answer on where to find info on the special abilities of the distorted forsaken. I tried CTRL+F in both the training guide and the regular guide as well as the forsaken reference and traumatize showed up nowhere.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Also am i dumb or t1 core break was always 1k and not 10k? or does breaking significant or minor t1 first increaes the cost of further t1 breaks?

To elaborate - i am trying to break t1 core on each girl pre turn 15 interview and i am stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trying to break Core t1 on Tyrant

if i do my best i can stack a 1000 of injury circumstance. on her, but i was 100% sure that it's enough for a break. what am i missing? does morality t1 break increases the cost? or am i just dumb?

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
Still never got an answer on where to find info on the special abilities of the distorted forsaken. I tried CTRL+F in both the training guide and the regular guide as well as the forsaken reference and traumatize showed up nowhere.
It's at the bottom of either the forsaken training or refference guide if you have the latest veraion of the game.

It explains how rampancy has different rules for motivation (typically gains motivation from being deployed, but loses it from being idle) as well as how the other distortions have different rules.

So I have the chosen as forsaken now, still unable to have sex with them when I meet up. What are the requirements for this? Like are there specific stats that are needed? I won them to my side using negotiate and all three of them just will not do any sexual actions with me outside of the foreplay options still. I know their are some training that do certain acts, but this feels ridiculous at this point.
Distortions are less corrupted typically (they usually didn't have tier 4 breaks) and as a result despite their extra bonuses, they are not as corrupted and need more training to be compliant in one on one action.

I had a run with a rampancy and a tier 4 injury break that turned into forsakens, and the latter was easy to have sex with, while the rampancy distortion was very resistant until I did some training.

Mind you, there are gameplay advantages to NOT increase corruption as well as advantages to DO increase corruption. But there is no way back once corrupted. Distortions forsaken have unique roles due to being lower corrupted, if you care about gameplay.

Also am i dumb or t1 core break was always 1k and not 10k? or does breaking significant or minor t1 first increaes the cost of further t1 breaks?

To elaborate - i am trying to break t1 core on each girl pre turn 15 interview and i am stuck

trying to break Core t1 on Tyrant

if i do my best i can stack a 1000 of injury circumstance. on her, but i was 100% sure that it's enough for a break. what am i missing? does morality t1 break increases the cost? or am i just dumb?
Tier 0, which only exists for core vulnerabilities is what requires 1000 circumstance damage. It says it right there for tyrant: reach level 2 injury.

Tier 1 however also requires her to do the mitigating action, which I think is begging for confidence. (Violence, service, begging, hiding, right?)

So while tier 0 break just requires tier 2 circumstance damage, tier 1 break requires tier 3 trauma damage and to be surrounded and to have an action that causes her to mitigate that is relevant.

There is no increase in cost for tier 0 break and tier 1 break (or tier 2 break). The increasing costs start for tier 3 breaks, where every new tier 3 break for the same chozen requires 10x as much unresolved trauma. And thank god, because you don't want to unlock all 4 tier 3 breaks at once for a chozen.

Also tell me your secret how you got breaks so fast for the first couple of days. That seems very effective.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Also tell me your secret how you got breaks so fast for the first couple of days. That seems very effective.
well, first of Confidence on miracle is pre break - right now even loop 1 generates with at least 1 character having their minor broken.

Rest are quite straight forward and i dont think is a secret - just rush 5EE commander which i get by turn 12 (Turn 11 for upgrades, turn 12 to actuallyhave points to make it) so i spent turns 12 13 14 on each girl once to try and break the core. succeeded on 2 failed on 1.

Other than that it's just basic points economy. not making commanders pre 5EE. make sure to deal at least ~200 trauma on girls when they first arrive to get 1EE from them right away For example if you play normally when you get 2nd girl you only have 2 turns of action once she joins and you can't get enough damage in, so you want to have 1st one ready with at least 2 turn surround pending so when 2nd joins you can deal trauma to her once, then surround 1st for 2 turns and deal more hits. same for 3rd. also if i am not mistaken 3rd girl can join late - which also affects early play.

After that it's really depends on how you play your commander. And what chosen you have - as you can see i can't break Tyrant core even after 2 turns, on another hand purity got her T1 breaks in + accidental t2 significant just in 1 turn with good play.

just to show - those 2 are reasonably easy to break (especially compared to tyrant) so thats also maybe why i broke them early

So while tier 0 break just requires tier 2 circumstance damage, tier 1 break requires tier 3 trauma damage and to be surrounded and to have an action that causes her to mitigate that is relevant.
so if that the case thought that Carres is technically should be able to break confidence here?

Or do i need Pummel button here?
i was guessing Carres should work since it says

Last edited:
Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost
Jul 14, 2018
A couple of ways to improve my early game, thanks.

If you share your save, I'll have a go on it and see if it can be done.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
A couple of ways to improve my early game, thanks.

If you share your save, I'll have a go on it and see if it can be done.
i see no ways to do it this turn even with 7EE commander, but that's me.
i used custom portraits btw - so not sure if it'll affect the save

Jul 14, 2018
Here you go. i see no ways to do it this turn even with 7EE commander, but that's me.
i used custom portraits btw - so not sure if it'll affect the save
Oof. Just did a first attempt. Tyrant's injury defense is insane. I know that you just see the core/sig/min/min values, but they are in fact valued from 0-100 and I think Tyrant is close to 100 with how little damage it does. I'll try again.

Also, no portraits don't affect saves.

----

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Oof. Just did a first attempt. Tyrant's injury defense is insane. I know that you just see the core/sig/min/min values, but they are in fact valued from 0-100 and I think Tyrant is close to 100 with how little damage it does. I'll try again.

Also, no portraits don't affect saves.
My best runs are through miracle btw. directly messing with Tyrant is dead deal. while miracle provides good setup with some expo + after just initial surround you can get her to 5/3 surround right out of commander, which will turn into 7/3 when you catch tyrant. so you can use 5 turns on tyrant. still have surround on miracle going. recapture tyrant with 93% on the timer for 7 more turns. mess with her again, setup 1 of the remaining girls for quick surround use it when one on tyrant is running out. And get another go at her with 3rd surround that lasts 11 turns. thats the best i can do. still not enough

tier 0 break

T0 is for sure doable as is. it's t1 that is a problem.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
My best runs are through miracle btw. directly messing with Tyrant is dead deal. while miracle provides good setup with some expo + after just initial surround you can get her to 5/3 surround right out of commander, which will turn into 7/3 when you catch tyrant. so you can use 5 turns on tyrant. still have surround on miracle going. recapture tyrant with 93% on the timer for 7 more turns. mess with her again, setup 1 of the remaining girls for quick surround use it when one on tyrant is running out. And get another go at her with 3rd surround that lasts 11 turns. thats the best i can do. still not enough
I accidently deleted my answer.

I haven't found a possibility. Going through purity and using a non-ambush injury suppressor was my best result so far (using that to get the extra turn momentum). Attack and slime to create a 2 opening, and humiliate for exposure.

Then when Tyrant shows up, capture her, and create an opening on miracle. Capture miracle right before Tyrant is released, then capture tyrant again. Perhaps I should try this, but instead surround miracle, as the opening is quite good, and then capture purity instead to delay. Hmmm.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I accidently deleted my answer.

I haven't found a possibility. Going through purity and using a non-ambush injury suppressor was my best result so far (using that to get the extra turn momentum). Attack and slime to create a 2 opening, and humiliate for exposure.

Then when Tyrant shows up, capture her, and create an opening on miracle. Capture miracle right before Tyrant is released, then capture tyrant again. Perhaps I should try this, but instead surround miracle, as the opening is quite good, and then capture purity instead to delay. Hmmm.
i have read your initial answer and even replied in my post above. T0 as i am saying is possible. T1 was the main target though and i do not think that is happening

Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost
Jul 14, 2018
i have read your initial answer and even replied in my post above. T0 as i am saying is possible. T1 was the main target though and i do not think that is happening
Going by your image (which I assume is the result at end of battle), I think what happened there is that she had the tier 0 injury break which opened her up to the tier 1 break, but there wasn't a turn for that to happen. It also looks like fear and shame are higher, and as a result, she would mitigate those first possibly, and get other breaks before the confidence tier break, requiring maybe 2-3 more turns from where that ended.

Maybe it's achievable if you go by an older load, because having different trauma distribution affects base damage which affects surround setups. In any case you weren't kidding about Tyrant being a tough nut to crack.

I might have another go when I'm not strapped for time. Gotta run.

Reactions: Ragsmu
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes